Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Halo 2 Vista
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
jordan40

Send a message via MSN to jordan40

DANTE X40's Gamercard
Question Multiplayer still work?

I have this game and got it all nice and installed on win 7. game runs perfectly, campaign too, BUT I cannot access the multiplayer it is grayed out! I am logged into GFWL so I am online yet I cannot play multiplayer!

Please help!

EDIT: Alright so after numerous installs, I got rid of everything then installed dedicated serveur, map editor, and then the game, It said my that my key activated and finished install. loaded up the game connected to GFWL, put in that key and said some error about my key (I think I made a mistake ^^ ) Then the key worked on second try, and I had an update, that I did. loaded the game bak up, And I can now access Live and Network!!! ( HOOOORRAAAAHHHH) But now it is impossible to find a game!

Sorry for long text! But one Question is this still working and is there no matches because nobody plays this brilliant game?

Thanks to all answers!

Last edited by jordan40; 02-08-2012 at 10:13 PM.
jordan40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
HuMuRoUs

humurous's Gamercard
not been online yet only bought it two days ago, but add me and we can play online and get the achievements.

HuMuRoUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
a hippyslayer

xThe LArchitect's Gamercard
Isnt this game free these days?

Currently Playing:
Dark Souls (Windows Live), El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, Battlefield 4 (X1), Ruse, a grip of Windows Phone Games and Windows 8 games

No worries I'm not an Xbox Live rock star. Send friend requests and messages as you will and I will respond. You're playing video games, you're not busy curing cancer.
a hippyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:53 AM   #4
jordan40

Send a message via MSN to jordan40

DANTE X40's Gamercard
I opened up some ports that halo 2 uses and all is going fine now! seems very laggy! and I have 96Mb/s connection so I don't think that is the problem!?!

Anyway i can't be bothered to have a look at what the ports were but if someone ask i will do so!
jordan40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:55 AM   #5
xxNIGHTWINGxxx

ShadowMachine X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I played for a few hours tonight. Went really smooth with the occassional laggy person entering the match.

http://xboxamerica.com/?r=stw-9365

xxNIGHTWINGxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
tommies1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan40 View Post
I have this game and got it all nice and installed on win 7. game runs perfectly, campaign too, BUT I cannot access the multiplayer it is grayed out! I am logged into GFWL so I am online yet I cannot play multiplayer!

Please help!

EDIT: Alright so after numerous installs, I got rid of everything then installed dedicated serveur, map editor, and then the game, It said my that my key activated and finished install. loaded up the game connected to GFWL, put in that key and said some error about my key (I think I made a mistake ^^ ) Then the key worked on second try, and I had an update, that I did. loaded the game bak up, And I can now access Live and Network!!! ( HOOOORRAAAAHHHH) But now it is impossible to find a game!

Sorry for long text! But one Question is this still working and is there no matches because nobody plays this brilliant game?

Thanks to all answers!
I'm getting a problem with the serial key when i try to boot up gfwl. it said code not valid, but at instalation the code worked.

Also, before I got this copy i had another one that i ended up returning to the vg store where i had bought it. so it can't be just 1 borked copy.