Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Forza Horizon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
SuperSkyline89

SuperSkyline89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Forza Horizon Vehicle List

This is the official list of vehicles for Horizon. It's not a complete list but it's only things that have been seen in demos and on video.

VEHICLES
Abarth

Alfa Romeo
  • 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C
Aston Martin
  • 2012 Aston Martin Virage
Audi
  • 1983 Audi Sport Quattro
Bentley
  • 2010 Bentley Continental GT SS
BMW
  • 1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
  • 1991 BMW E30 M3
  • 2008 BMW E92 M3
  • 2012 BMW F10 M5
  • 2011 BMW 1-Series M-Coupe (possibly)
Bugatti
  • 1992 Bugatti EB110
Cadillac
  • 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Chevrolet
  • 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
Dodge
  • 1969 Dodge Charger
Ferrari
  • 2009 Ferrari California
  • 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • 1957 Ferrari 250 TR
  • 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
  • 1995 Ferrari F50
  • 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO (possibly)
Ford
  • 2005 Ford GT
  • 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 409
Gumpert

• 2010 Gumpert Apollo Sport
Honda
  • 2005 Honda NSX-R GT
Lamborghini
  • 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
  • 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
Lancia

• 1974 Lancia Stratos HF
Lexus
  • 2010 Lexus LF-A
Lotus
  • 2006 Lotus Exige Cup 240
  • 2009 Lotus 2-Eleven
Maserati
  • 2010 Maserati GranTurismo S
Mazda
  • 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight
  • 1997 Mazda RX-7 FD
Mercedes-Benz
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
McLaren

• 1997 McLaren F1 GT
Mitsubishi
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X GSR
Nissan
  • 2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II
  • 2010 Nissan 370Z
Mosler

• 2010 Mosler MT900S
Pontiac
  • 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Radical
  • 2011 Radical SR8
Renault
  • 1980 Renault 5 Turbo
  • 2010 Renault Megane RS 250
  • 2009 Renault Twingo Sport Cup
Saleen
  • 2004 Saleen S7
SRT
  • 2013 SRT Viper
Toyota
  • 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
Volkswagen
  • 2010 Volkswagen Golf R

TRAFFIC
Audi
  • Audi A4 Avant
Chrysler
  • 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Ford
  • 2011 Ford SVT Raptor
  • 2010 Ford Taurus SHO
Toyota
  • 2011 Toyota Prius
  • Toyota RAV4
  • Toyota Camry
Volkswagen
  • 2004 Volkswagen New Beetle
MISCELLANEOUS
P51 Mustang

Thank JeanRob for sending me the link to the current list. If anyone else sees a car AND HAS PROOF let me know in a post here and I'll add it to the list. No speculation will make it into this list.
I'm boycotting EA because they butchered the Need for Speed series and refused Turn 10 the Porsche license. Kinect earned the second spot on this list with an achievement in Forza 4 and exclusive features in non-Kinect-Exclusive games like Halo Anniversary.

Forza 4 Flickr Page

Last edited by SuperSkyline89; 07-18-2012 at 01:35 AM.
SuperSkyline89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
JeanRob

Ghost JeanRob's Gamercard
I was going to do it myself, downloaded all the videos, started writing and then stumbled on that

Anyway, there's 1 car in there that shatters the whole back story of the game. They said it's about going to a music festival and bringing a car that you are proud of owning and racing. Fair enough, you see very expensive cars getting trashed by rich morons pretty much anywhere, but who the hell goes street racing at night during a music festival full of dubstep with a FERRARI 250 TR?!
WHO?!

EDIT: I know I'm picky
JeanRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
SuperSkyline89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanRob View Post
who the hell goes street racing at night during a music festival full of dubstep with a FERRARI 250 TR?!
WHO?!
Ya, there's no way you'd see something like that on a real road regardless of the reason. The guys that own things like that are too worried about exposing the paint to the sun let alone the dirt and grime of a road.

If it's anything as expensive as in FM4 there's no way in hell I'm buying one. It's not the price itself, just that I'd never pay that much for a Ferrari. Even if it ran on unicorn blood and it was God's personal car.
I'm boycotting EA because they butchered the Need for Speed series and refused Turn 10 the Porsche license. Kinect earned the second spot on this list with an achievement in Forza 4 and exclusive features in non-Kinect-Exclusive games like Halo Anniversary.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
JeanRob

Ghost JeanRob's Gamercard
This particular car aside, the selection looks fine and well balanced at the moment.

But we still need true rally cars since we'll be racing on 65 (yeah right) different surfaces. Come on Playground games, don't forget the Urquattro, the RS 200. You could also include the legendary 205 T16 and 405 T16.

I also wouldn't mind a CitroŽn ZX Dakar, the Toyota Tacoma from Pikes Peak (come on, Colorado!!).

EDIT: I'm stupid... Who owns these kind of cars? > <

Last edited by JeanRob; 06-06-2012 at 07:08 PM.
JeanRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
SuperSkyline89

I wouldn't be surprised to see the RS200. They put the Renault 5 in and there probably isn't a single one of those on America.

I'm hoping all the FM4 Lancias make it in.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #6
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I'm under the impression this will be a (dare i say it) NFS style game. Does that mean we will only drive super/hyper and rally cars or are we still able to drive the traditional F,E & D class cars?
DEG23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #7
Vigor

vigor mortivore's Gamercard

I want Vipers, lots of em and customization.
Gameplay looks a bit arcade though so I'm fenced.
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #8
SuperSkyline89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
I'm under the impression this will be a (dare i say it) NFS style game. Does that mean we will only drive super/hyper and rally cars or are we still able to drive the traditional F,E & D class cars?
They said the criteria for putting a car in the game was that it had to be something you would be so proud to own that you'd drive it hundreds of miles to show it off at the festival. I don't know what that means for the lower classes but the 2002 Turbo and 5 Turbo aren't I think are D in FM4. A lot of the muscle cars would also be pretty low in the ratings, the 69 Charger and 77 Firebird are. If I had to guess I'd say you won't see many F, E, or D cars but there will be some from each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigor View Post
I want Vipers, lots of em and customization.
Gameplay looks a bit arcade though so I'm fenced.
There is customization, liveries, car clubs, all that stuff you get from FM4. The gameplay has the physics of FM4 but to make a game like this it has to be a little bit arcadey, it simply wouldn't work as a hardcore simulation. I'd guess that the damage model is far more forgiving than FM4, if it wasn't you'd be wrecking your car every ten minutes.

But to me the most important part here is that we're going to get a free roam based racing game with proper physics. I don't know of another game that does that and it's something I've wondered about for a long time.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #9
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSkyline89 View Post
But to me the most important part here is that we're going to get a free roam based racing game with proper physics. I don't know of another game that does that and it's something I've wondered about for a long time.
This. It's why I already have it pre-ordered. I may change my mind later, but I probably won't. I'm looking forward to taking cars I love around the countryside without worrying about racing sometimes. Just fast driving without worrying about my insurance rates.

Last edited by TwistedFate; 06-07-2012 at 01:57 AM.
TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #10
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSkyline89 View Post
They said the criteria for putting a car in the game was that it had to be something you would be so proud to own that you'd drive it hundreds of miles to show it off at the festival. I don't know what that means for the lower classes but the 2002 Turbo and 5 Turbo aren't I think are D in FM4. A lot of the muscle cars would also be pretty low in the ratings, the 69 Charger and 77 Firebird are. If I had to guess I'd say you won't see many F, E, or D cars but there will be some from each.
I never thought about the muscle cars but no doubt they would be included. The reason i asked was because, i don't know what it is like in other parts of the world, but in Sydney i've been to a number of "car show off/underground festivals" and you see nothing but Civics, Golfs, Meganes and other hatchback/city cars so it would be a shame for Turn 10 to leave them out because i'm sure there is a certain portion of the FM fanbase that would love to replicate their RL car in Horizon.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:05 AM   #11
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
i don't know what it is like in other parts of the world, but in Sydney i've been to a number of "car show off/underground festivals" and you see nothing but Civics, Golfs, Meganes and other hatchback/city cars
That's what it's like around here in the Mid-Atlantic area. I don't know what is their target "car owner" that they are representing in the game (not what game players own, what the games NPC's at the festival would own), but most of the festival type attendees in my part of the world would be import tuners and muscle car folks. Higher end cars like NSX's, vipers, corvettes and the like would be the minority with BMW's, Mercedes, and Caddies being very rare. Anything higher end would be Unicorns to borrow in game terminology.

I'm hoping my personal weekend/track day car makes the list, it's in the other Forza's, but I'm not going to be too disappointed if it isn't. I can drive it every day. I can't drive others.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #12
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate View Post
I'm hoping my personal weekend/track day car makes the list, it's in the other Forza's, but I'm not going to be too disappointed if it isn't. I can drive it every day. I can't drive others.
That's a good point, as fun as it would be to customize/drive a hot hatchback, i would probably spend more time racing Ferrari's and Aston's, because i doubt i will ever get a chance to speed along a mountain road in a 458 in real life. So i guess it's not a big deal if Turn 10 don't include the lower performance cars.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #13
matthias

Maciek92PL's Gamercard
They've already announced that F and maybe E (I don't remember) classes won't be present in FH. That's not a drama, but I hope they won't focus on these horribly fast cars like some S as well as R3 and R2, not to mention R1. RWD+V8 and you're guaranteed to fly around the road, and that's fun What I'm looking forward to personally are some classic muscle cars as well as Italian exotics and a few Bimmers and Mercs too

Besides, I also get an impression it's not 100% Forza 4 physics. I'd even say there seems to be lots of arcade physics in this game, but I hope I'm wrong. Let's wait a few months and see some future gameplay videos.
matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:39 AM   #14
SuperSkyline89

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Besides, I also get an impression it's not 100% Forza 4 physics. I'd even say there seems to be lots of arcade physics in this game, but I hope I'm wrong. Let's wait a few months and see some future gameplay videos.
It isn't. If you actually expect 100% Forza physics you're expecting the wrong thing here. You're not confined to a track here, you have to content with traffic, obstacles, and constantly changing levels of grip, strict physics simply don't work.

And as for R1, R2, and R3 cars there aren't going to be any race cars. The only cars in those classes that we're going to get are the Bugattis, Koenigseggs, Paganis, etc.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #15
matthias

Maciek92PL's Gamercard
For sure it's gonna be far more realistic than any NFS installment. But traffic, obstacles etc. are fun to avoid with FM4 physics too. Those rivals mode challenges in which you drive around the track in traffic are the best in my opinion. But I agree when it comes to grip on the road. It really differs from what you get on the track, every single meter of the road can provide much different traction levels. By the way, I guess that's the reason for many accidents when power driving in the real world.

Anyway, unless they drastically modify the great physics of FM3 or FM4 it's gonna be great. I always loved the Nordschleife and of course Fujimi Kaido, since both somehow resemble real-life roads, so it looks like FH is gonna be a fantastic game to me.

Last edited by matthias; 06-09-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #16
BowManHomie

Send a message via Skype™ to BowManHomie

BowManHomie's Gamercard
If they were not to include the Nissan GTR i would be very sad
BowManHomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #17
SuperSkyline89

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
But traffic, obstacles etc. are fun to avoid with FM4 physics too. Those rivals mode challenges in which you drive around the track in traffic are the best in my opinion.
I love those modes too but you have to realize that those are on a race track so the consistent level of grip, glass-like road quality of the track, and the fact that there isn't a single oncoming car makes it easy. Every car in that mode follows the racing line so you always know where they'll be, unless they're overtaking each other.

It won't be anything like NFS, those games practically have no physics engine at all, but if you go into this one expecting FM4 on roads I think you'll be disappointed.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #18
matthias

Maciek92PL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowManHomie View Post
If they were not to include the Nissan GTR i would be very sad
I'm sure it's gonna be there. There are a few cars that just must be included in this game, like the GT-R, 458 Italia, Mustang or SLS AMG. So don't worry about it
Old 06-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #19
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Great list but P-51 Mustang?

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #20
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This is in todays news but this list is UNOFFICIAL

"The driving nuts over at Forzamotorsport.net have compiled an unofficial list of the cars that they think will be playable in Playground Games’ upcoming open-world racer, Forza Horizon.
The list has been compiled from vehicles spotted in the official trailers and screenshots of the game. And though it doesn’t represent the full tally, nor even the confirmed cars, it does give us a decent idea of some of the vehicles we’ll be tearing around in once the game launches on October 23rd"

Its only a rough guide as to what might be in full version
Old 06-12-2012, 03:27 AM   #21
xbox360freak222

xbox360freak222's Gamercard
australian cars r needed

xbox360freak222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #22
matthias

Maciek92PL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360freak222 View Post
australian cars r needed
Right. I'd love to drive the HQ Monaro GTS or the XC Falcon Cobra.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:00 AM   #23
SuperSkyline89

Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Great list but P-51 Mustang?
I can't remember exactly what they're called but there are special exhibition style races where you race helicopters, planes, and the like. The P-51 Mustang is one of them.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #24
SuperSkyline89

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
This is in todays news but this list is UNOFFICIAL

"The driving nuts over at Forzamotorsport.net have compiled an unofficial list of the cars that they think will be playable in Playground Gamesí upcoming open-world racer, Forza Horizon.
The list has been compiled from vehicles spotted in the official trailers and screenshots of the game. And though it doesnít represent the full tally, nor even the confirmed cars, it does give us a decent idea of some of the vehicles weíll be tearing around in once the game launches on October 23rd"

Its only a rough guide as to what might be in full version
I looked through the list and added the newer ones here if the pictures were clear. A couple weren't clear enough to be certain so I noted that too.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
Old 06-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #25
V3T Hunter

I already have this preordered on amazon. I don't really know for sure what to expect from it though but I liked all the other Forza games so it's a must own for my collection.
100% Retail: Smackdown vs Raw 2009,Smackdown vs Raw 2010, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Madden 06, Madden 09, CSI: Hard Evidence,NBA 2k6,MLB 2k6, Fight Night Round 3, Avatar: The burning earth, College Hoops 2k6, Backyard Football 2010,NCAA Football 12, WWE Allstars,Smackdown vs Raw 2008,WWE 12,NCIS.
XBLA:Harm's Way.
V3T Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #26
mrj3d

FrehleyzComet's Gamercard

Pretty nice list. I'm looking forward to this game.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #27
Skilled

depressedwhales's Gamercard

No word on any Subaru vehicles yet? Damn.

Quote:
How we survive, is what makes us who we are.

Feel free to add me on;
Xbox (DepressedWhales)
or
Steam (DepressedWhale).
Skilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:21 AM   #28
catowl

Admiral Blake's Gamercard
Great work so far cant wait to see complete list
Old 08-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #29
SpectreSoldier

Yakuza Warlord's Gamercard