Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Asura's Wrath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
The Dauntless

The Dauntless's Gamercard
Chapter 14 synch Glitch?

So I am on my 1st playthrough on Normal and have S Ranks on every mission up to 14. However, I cannot get S rank on chapter 14 as the highest synch I can get is 55%.

Its becuase I cannot do the Mash B button part, the game goes slow and ignores my button presses so I always fail.

I have repeated the level many times and even tried using 2 different turbo controllers as well. But the result is the same, the game registers some of the presses but then will ignore everything for a few seconds.

So I fail everytime. Also tried using a different standard controller and nothing works.

HELP!!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
Don't use a turbo controller. I noticed with this game you can actually mash the button TOO fast and it won't work. That could be the problem. I have an S rank on everything on Normal but not on hard yet...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
The Dauntless

The Dauntless's Gamercard
OMG that was it.

Like you say it turns out that if you press the button TOO QUICKLY it ignores all the presses. So when I retried it and pressed it at half speed I made it easily.

Seems like they hate turbo contorllers - and people that can press the button very fast (like unfortunatley I had been).

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to get all S Ranks now.

BTW, this game is AWESOME! I have over 1200 xbox 360 games, this has to be top 5!

_

Last edited by The Dauntless; 03-18-2012 at 12:23 AM.
The Dauntless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
No problem, happy to help. I don't know about a top 5 game but this is definetly one that shouldn't be passed up. The action is incredible and the achievement list is pretty painless as well. Some of the S ranks on hard could be a problem though...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
powerslave666

gys666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dauntless View Post
So I am on my 1st playthrough on Normal and have S Ranks on every mission up to 14. However, I cannot get S rank on chapter 14 as the highest synch I can get is 55%.

Its becuase I cannot do the Mash B button part, the game goes slow and ignores my button presses so I always fail.

I have repeated the level many times and even tried using 2 different turbo controllers as well. But the result is the same, the game registers some of the presses but then will ignore everything for a few seconds.

So I fail everytime. Also tried using a different standard controller and nothing works.

HELP!!
I have trouble with this too on hard mode.
It is the only level i must for the S rank..
Every time i fail,.
On easy and normal i had no trouble..
I tried a turbo controller but that also did not work.

If i understand it now i must press half the speed?
Thanks..
I am going to try it..