PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #31
IDiivil

Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The achievements, so far, have proven to be pretty easy... I have 25/50 right now and have really put forth no effort into it. A lot of it is simply keeping a save right before you unbind, putting points into the specific stuff you need, getting it done, then reloading your save... rinse and repeat until finished.

Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #32
h4mm32

Send a message via AIM to h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBLEACH View Post
commen sense says no, why wud they make it so u can just switch difficulty at very end and get profit.
also because SOOOOOO many other games have had this as an option for getting the achievement... darkest of days is an example of just one game I played recently that had this.
h4mm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #33
Mercury

Mercury XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Anybody else happy this list doesn't involve leveling achievements? I feel like that's such a played-out way to fill up 5 more achievements, it's kinda refreshing to do other stuff than worry about my level.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #34
zombieshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
Anybody else happy this list doesn't involve leveling achievements? I feel like that's such a played-out way to fill up 5 more achievements, it's kinda refreshing to do other stuff than worry about my level.
There is a leveling achievement, you need a top tier Destiny achievement and it requires 109 pts. You get 3 pts per level so yeah you're gonna need to level a bit.
zombieshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #35
yevinorion

Dirty Machete's Gamercard
Any thoughts on what the most difficult achievement is yet? Or even most time-consuming?

So far for me Out of Your League was pretty tough, but that's mainly because I'm playing on Hard I figure. Had to run to a cave in Webwood at level 3 and fight some red Kobolds. It took a lot of potions (melee dmg boost, etc as well) and a full reckoning meter just to kill one, but it was worth it. Boosted me to level 4 instantly and got the cheevo.
yevinorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:26 AM   #36
Enemy Instinct

Enemy Instinct's Gamercard
Solid list to go with a solid game.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #37
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
Anyone know if the persuasion achievement is tracked through multiple playthroughs or does it have to be in a single playthrough?
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #38
Bergy3

Bergy3's Gamercard
I was wondering...

There is an achievement for killing 500 enemies with abilities, I understand that this pertains specifically to the four 'powers' that can be mapped to the face buttons.

But if I am playing as a tank do I get credit for this total if I am smashing critters with my hammer while using an active buff like berserker rage or relentless assault...?

I may have to respec to a mage/rouge type to bag that one.
Bergy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #39
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
I would guess that it doesn't Bergy3. I've killed tons with Envenomed Edge active and never got my achievement until I started finishing enemies off with Shadow Flare.

That's just my guess though since I haven't focused on the might skill tree much other than the health bonus and bonus dmg to stunned enemies skills.
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #40
Bergy3

Bergy3's Gamercard
thx for the input. I have to agree with you on this one, I am pretty sure you must use a projectile spell or somesuch...
Bergy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #41
Erydan

Novalion's Gamercard
just one question about the difficulty-settings: if i play on hard, save, change the difficulty to "easy" for the "kill an enemy 4 levels higher than you"- achievement and after this i reload my old save - will i still be able to unlock the achievement for beating the game on hard or do i have to start over?
Old 04-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #42
Siziol

Siziolvec's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuNuS View Post
Anyone know if the persuasion achievement is tracked through multiple playthroughs or does it have to be in a single playthrough?
single playthrough i think. there should be plenty though. after i unlocked the achievement i found myself just finding a crap ton of dialogue persuasion points without even wanting it. the dlc will help too. do sidequests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erydan View Post
just one question about the difficulty-settings: if i play on hard, save, change the difficulty to "easy" for the "kill an enemy 4 levels higher than you"- achievement and after this i reload my old save - will i still be able to unlock the achievement for beating the game on hard or do i have to start over?
i saw earlier that reloading a save from previous doesn't negate the hard achievement. so you should be able to unlock it, then go to a previous save and be good.
Siziol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:49 AM   #43
YoshiExcel

Great, 2 achievements from getting a full 1000... but of course, im screwed out of 1. I cannot get the Loremaster achievement because I cannot get Castle Windemere anymore because im already done with the House of Ballads quests...

I had almost every single Lorestone.... hours and hours hunting them down, all for nothing. There's no way im up for doing that again. but if anyone knows a trick to finishing this up, please let me know. thanks.
YoshiExcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #44
69caligula69

yesss i agree 99.9% of the time "Multi-player suxxx" and the achievements are, most of the time are just plain ridiculous!!!! and wayyy too hard.....gears of war 3..for example!!!! too hard to get them all for no good reason!!!
69caligula69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #45
Wer Bn

Wer Bn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiExcel View Post
Great, 2 achievements from getting a full 1000... but of course, im screwed out of 1. I cannot get the Loremaster achievement because I cannot get Castle Windemere anymore because im already done with the House of Ballads quests...

I had almost every single Lorestone.... hours and hours hunting them down, all for nothing. There's no way im up for doing that again. but if anyone knows a trick to finishing this up, please let me know. thanks.
what?
The guide doesn't say it's missable...
Wer Bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #46
jwtaylor1980

armaedes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wer Bn View Post
what?
The guide doesn't say it's missable...
It's not - at least not exactly. You can make up for those few missed ones with DLC.
jwtaylor1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #47
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtaylor1980 View Post
It's not - at least not exactly. You can make up for those few missed ones with DLC.
Or you could do something crazy, like walking into Castle Windmere. It's open just walk in. Just an idea.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:34 AM   #48
jwtaylor1980

armaedes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate View Post
Or you could do something crazy, like walking into Castle Windmere. It's open just walk in. Just an idea.
Are you sure it's still accessible after completing House of Ballads? I can't remember.
jwtaylor1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #49
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtaylor1980 View Post
Are you sure it's still accessible after completing House of Ballads? I can't remember.
Yep, I checked before I posted, just to be sure.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:37 AM   #50
DuanieBaby

DuanieBaby's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate View Post
Yep, I checked before I posted, just to be sure.
100% correct. You can still access Castle Windmere, I did so today whilst collecting the lorestones.

I've got quite a few missing, some lorestone blocks are still grey yet this achievement popped quite recently. It's nice to see the DLC lorestones are taken into consideration.
DuanieBaby is offline   Reply With Quote