Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #61
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
great guide thx alot!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #62
Smackerly21392

Send a message via AIM to Smackerly21392 Send a message via Skype™ to Smackerly21392

Smackerly21392's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Jo View Post

2. Mission 8 Complete
You must beat this mission on Professional for the achievement. The mission is called "Miami Alternate Ending" and is not terribly hard if done with a partner in online co-op. Mission 8 is not terribly hard until the end where you face off against Dalton. To defeat him make sure your both packing stingers. It should take about 4 rockets to knock him off the catwalk as long as each one was locked on. To easily pull this off make sure once the cutscene ends you run out side of the vault and shoot the stingers from outside the vault door, Dalton will keep circling around so take your time and wait until he walks into your line of sight. Once he is knocked down a cutscene will start. After it ends run imeediatley to one of the little bunkers, they are where all those electrical units are and they are lower down and provide great cover. WATCH OUT for a guy on the second floor who will be firing rockets at you, try to take him out quickly. As for Dalton turn on your GPS to see where he is, try chucking grenades at him and shoot him when he occasionally pops out of cover, try to keep moving around though from "bunker" to "bunker". What my friend and I did was eventually he got into 2X Damage mode and I was in Stealth mode, we were both close to Dalton so he started firing on Dalton with 2X Damage and I ran over in Stealth and started firing into his head. I suggest using the gun with the most damage which is the PKM, as your primary weapon. Anyways once your stealth/2X damage mode is done you should have Dalton down to literally no health if not dead, if this is the case just keep shooting him once the mode ends, and he should die. He died for my friend and I literally once my stealth mode was done.
This is a good plan but what me and my friend FatalBig Sobe did was ounce we finally face dalton we ran into the vault and took cover at the doors because for some reason all of daltons nades couldnt hit us unless we stood directly in front of the door. Sobe is the bettr sniper so he shot at dalton while i drew aggro to give him betr accuracy. The only thing to worry about is the rpg fellow who can be easily killed he will be hiding on the upper platform behind cover to the right. Then he drew aggro and i snuck around to kill dalton. It did take about 3 hours only because we didnt know what to do, figuring out what to do, and because it was on professional. I hope this helps.
Smackerly21392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #63
Smackerly21392

Send a message via AIM to Smackerly21392 Send a message via Skype™ to Smackerly21392

Smackerly21392's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEasy View Post
I bought the Pack 8 on ranked multiplayer. No achievement wth anyone else have this problem??

Edit: i just played again and did it and it unlocked this time :P
I tried getting this for a couple of friends and they didnt get it we believe it is because you have to download the veteran pack fully and then go for it
Smackerly21392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #64
tfield156

Tyler156234156's Gamercard
Thank you.
tfield156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #65
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
There not even hard to do solo I did them all solo but aI got no membership so no Online one for me

STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:19 AM   #66
ChaoticOverview

ChaoticOverview's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips everyone this should work.
ChaoticOverview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:48 AM   #67
SPYAGE

SPYAGE's Gamercard
after trying many methods listed here to kill Dalton in less that 40 seconds and none of them working, I said fuck it and we both just grapped our fully upgraded AK-47s and he fell before getting to the corner. prob 10 secs. Then he went around the right, and I went around the left and we finished unloading on him from both sides, still with our AKs. worked like a charm.

The problem with the rocket launcher is that the only one with enough ammo takes about 15 minutes to reload the damn thing. And the problem with the snipers is that too often, he would duck down for too long, wasting valuable seconds and there are lots of obstacle in your way. So it's really hard to get an open shot.

I'm not saying those methods don't work. I'm sure they do. But once we switched to the "AK only" method we got it on the first try.
SPYAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #68
Reksio

Reksio Gdynia's Gamercard
is anyone intrested in kill dalton in less tahn 40 sec ?? Please msg me on live GT Reksio Gdynia
Old 08-21-2012, 03:12 AM   #69
Rafdog89

Rafdog89's Gamercard
Thanks for the DLC guide. Very helpful.

~ Rafdog89

Working on:

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
---

Rafdog89 is offline   Reply With Quote