PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
jae200

soulstlkr2's Gamercard
Questions about the game?

Sorry if all of this has been covered already, I'm thinking of getting the game today and had a few questions. I'm trying to decide between this and Kingdoms of Amalur.. I've got my 1250g in Skyrim and enjoyed that, haven't been able to finish Dark Souls as its pretty difficult for me.. Amalur looks pretty cool but I think I prefer the realism of Witcher 2.

So, is the game as hard as Dark Souls? I saw a post from a hack and slasher saying it was too difficult. I'd say I'm a bit of a hack and slasher but unless its on the level of Dark Souls, I doubt I'd have a problem with it. I never fully mastered Arkham City's combat but beat the game on Hard mode.

I was looking at the 'Achieve level 35' achievement. If you finish the game, is that it? No going back to finish quests? I guess what I'm asking is this isn't an open world game in the sense of a Skyrim but instead has a beginning, middle and end. If you miss level 35 you have no option but to start a new game?

I don't really have a problem with the map or objectives. I tend to explore alot so it doesn't seem like a big deal. There are also videos and wiki pages if I happen to get stuck.

How are the controls? Pretty easy to get used to?

Thanks.

Last edited by jae200; 08-22-2012 at 03:16 PM.
jae200 is offline   Reply With Quote