PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood > The Da Vinci Disappearance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2011, 04:34 AM   #1
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
Harlequins glitched my game

Here is what happened to me and hopefully this will help anyone with a similar problem.

I got 4/5 Harlequins and something strange happened, all the sudden when I went to tunnel my way over to the last one my game kept on telling me " A Memory is in progress and cannot be aborted, Please abort the memory before you can continue"

I surely didn't start any memories because I decided to run and get all the side achievements first before running the Da Vinci DLC and so what I had to do was back out of my game completely by quitting and luckily tho when you do beat down a Harlequin it auto saves for you and I booted up my game again from the start menu and it spawned me just outside of the 5th one's location and he finally showed up as well.

I hope this helps anyone who is having problems finding him or had the same game glitch as me.
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
xLoCk 0nx

xLoCk 0nx's Gamercard
Weird glitch but I'm sure anyone else who gets it will be thankful you posted this

xLoCk 0nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
This has just happened to me, cheers for the advice
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:51 AM   #4
The Crimson0men

The Crimosn0men's Gamercard
thanks for the help happened to me too
The Crimson0men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:43 AM   #5
cbssi

dude527's Gamercard
Happened to me too - you can also just de-sync (i.e. die) to fix it.
100% retail games: King Kong, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Assassin's Creed II, Saw, Mass Effect 2
80%+ retail games: The Orange Box, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Fallout 3, Fable II, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, BioShock, BioShock 2
cbssi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #6
evilresidentuk

EvilResidentUK's Gamercard
well i started this game late and the same thing happened to me so glad you posted this : ) happened to me after i beat up the 1st one, now i know hat to do! glad it saved tho

Last edited by evilresidentuk; 08-27-2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: typo
evilresidentuk is offline   Reply With Quote