PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Spelunky
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Infamous Chris

aka infamy's Gamercard
My save file dissapeared

A few days ago I booted up the game and planned on finishing the journal, since it was one of the few achievements I have left to do. All I needed, IIRC, was the plasma cannon. As my daughter was scrolling through the characters to pick one for me (or more like randomly press A, lol) I noticed locked symbols, which was weird because I had all the chars unlocked. I figured she must've clicked a different storage unit or something, so I rebooted the game.

Lo and behold, same thing. Everything was gone; all my deaths, my journal, etc. Only my leaderboard times were saved, since I guess they're stored server-side.

I went to Storage and noticed there was no save file for Spelunky, but yet my hundreds of other games are all perfectly fine. It's like the game deleted itself....anyone have any ideas how this could've happened?
Old 11-12-2013, 02:52 AM   #2
VincoNavitas

MasterCylinders's Gamercard
Yeah I have had something similar happen to me twice now. Also I have the DLC characters and they don't seem to be there either. I don't have Xbox Live and that may be contributing to my problem, but I just wanted you to know there are others out there that have had that crappy problem too...
VincoNavitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #3
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Well, I guess I'm not alone. Same thing has happened to me twice, now.