PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
Easter Bunny 00

Demigod Of Hate's Gamercard
Unhappy Its Hero Time tips?

So i bought this game maybe 3 days ago. Im nearing 1000, all i have left to do are 10 matches with Mac and Bloo, Monkey, and the 5 Vilgax fights, in addition to Its Hero Time.

I have tried this at least 20 times now, and nothings working. Ive tried how i usually play, and the best i got was 1:41. Ive tried tons of charges, and sometimes only charges, and didnt even kill her once before the map changed (which is at 1:00 i believe EDIT:nope, is at 30 seconds. -.- ). Ive tried using a bunch of sig moves, nothing. Ive tried it with Ben and Young Ben, and i just cant manage to kill her 2 times in 1 minute. The best way ive found to kill her, is by going down to the lower left balcony and just charging moves until she comes down. But still, maybe 1 kill in under a minute.

I used to play super smash a ton, and still do, so its not like im sucky at brawler games.

Anyways, any tips are greatly appreciated. I feel so lame for not being able to do the 4th mission in under a minute -.-

Last edited by Easter Bunny 00; 11-22-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Easter Bunny 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Easter Bunny 00

Demigod Of Hate's Gamercard
Finally did it.
I was playing on easy, thinking it would be easier. then i remembered a trick from super smash, the level 9 computer will almost always go after you, so i played on hard, went down to the lower left balcony, and just hung around there, eventually Buttercup will kill herself twice. just keep trying to get back onto that balcony, and sometimes tastefully kill yourself, jump off on purpose but give her room to try to attack you on the way down. she might end up following you to your grave.
Easter Bunny 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
M0ntst3r

M0ntst3r's Gamercard
Thank you. I was having trouble with this one as well, but following your advice I completed it in one try : ). I appreciate it
M0ntst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Awesome tip I got it in about 15 seconds, I think it really helped that I was hanging by my hands of the metal balcony.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Genecide

GEN3C1DE's Gamercard
Hanging off the balcony was pretty much key. I also got it in 10-15 seconds by hanging. Thanks!
Genecide is offline   Reply With Quote