PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warriors Orochi 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
Online co-op question

My friend and I were talking about this game and consider to buy this game but I need to know whether you could play online co-op in story mode with a friend. I checked co-optimpus.com and it has 2 green checks on co-op campaign and co-op mode but we are more interesting in co-op campaign because of story mode to be able to play with a friend for online.

We just wanted to make sure about this, thanks.

Edit: I have been digging around the net since nobody have a time to reply my question. It said that 2nd player cannot play with the host unless 2nd player beat the specific stage in order to join the host's stage that 2nd player already progress that stage. Is that true or Is it similiar to DW: Strikeforce where player can freely join the host's without a limit restriction to 2nd player?

Last edited by Motorexskygtr32; 08-30-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
`Throwdown

Throwdowwn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorexskygtr32 View Post
My friend and I were talking about this game and consider to buy this game but I need to know whether you could play online co-op in story mode with a friend. I checked co-optimpus.com and it has 2 green checks on co-op campaign and co-op mode but we are more interesting in co-op campaign because of story mode to be able to play with a friend for online.

We just wanted to make sure about this, thanks.

Edit: I have been digging around the net since nobody have a time to reply my question. It said that 2nd player cannot play with the host unless 2nd player beat the specific stage in order to join the host's stage that 2nd player already progress that stage. Is that true or Is it similiar to DW: Strikeforce where player can freely join the host's without a limit restriction to 2nd player?
You can only play on maps that you and your friend have both already beaten. As far as quickplay goes, it's extinct. I've never found a single game on it. Connecting with each other could be smoother - once we made it in game, the netcode ran great. But got random disconnects. The online multiplayer is the one weak spot in this game but at least it has something.

I would still recommend purchasing it reguardless!

`Throwdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
BAU

BadAssUnicorn 7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by `Throwdown View Post
You can only play on maps that you and your friend have both already beaten. As far as quickplay goes, it's extinct. I've never found a single game on it. Connecting with each other could be smoother - once we made it in game, the netcode ran great. But got random disconnects. The online multiplayer is the one weak spot in this game but at least it has something.

I would still recommend purchasing it reguardless!
it is recomended, just not alot of people who play it online
BAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #4
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Another question: maps you've already beaten at a certain difficulty, or you play a difficulty you haven't done yet?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:05 AM   #5
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Beam View Post
Another question: maps you've already beaten at a certain difficulty, or you play a difficulty you haven't done yet?
Once u beat the map with any difficulty, it will be available to pick up in co-op.
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote