PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Arkanoid Live!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Exclamation Game Breaking Glitch - Episode 2 Boss Battle

I just found this out the hard way...

Your final opponent in Episode 2 is a huge floating skull who opens his mouth to spit 'stuff' at you.

Now, if your ball enters his mouth during the spitting sequence, it will get stuck, permanently. It also locks the skull in inactive mode - you cannot kill him, but he won't kill you either. I battled my way through all 30 levels and got stuck like this. I waited for 10 minutes before leaving the game. Remember you cannot save your progress?

Solution: Should this happen to you, get yourself killed. The 'stuff' emitted by the Skull kills you instantly, ending the game (at least in Barrier mode), so hopefully some of it is floating around, because if you don't kill yourself you'll be stuck and have to play all 30 episodes AGAIN.

Unless you want to prove me wrong and find out if something happens after, I don't know, maybe three hours?

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
eyecandy

soulbite's Gamercard
Boss 2 Glitch

Yes it does happen... that's the reaon why I still haven't got the achievement, I got stuck and mad, obviously, because this game is a chore.
At least I'm not alone...
Old 09-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
This bolloxks happened to me the first time I played it. A fix would be nice but just maybe a bit to late to expect that to happen!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote