PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate
Sleeping Dogs
Quick links
Latest news
Sep 24, 2014 Sleeping Dogs Dev Wants to Bring Triad Wars to Console
Jun 16, 2014 Sleeping Dogs HD Coming to Xbox One & PS4
Dec 30, 2013 Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Hit Games with Gold in January
Oct 07, 2013 Sleeping Dogs Follow-Up 'Triad Wars' in The Works at United Front
Mar 15, 2013 X360A Review: Sleeping Dogs' Year of the Snake DLC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
xBenR
 
xBenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: A cardboard box
Posts: 44

Gamertag: xBenR
Wtf! Cock fighting sucks

Everytime i do the cock fighting activity so that i can earn 1 mil for the gold, everytime i loose, i've won about 2 times out of 50 is there something I can do or any clothing i can wear? This is killing me!

Aswell as the constant losses, when I do win it doesnt even register in the social hub!

HELP!!!!
__________________
Make the change from PS3 to XBOX360

Last edited by xBenR; 09-04-2012 at 10:37 PM.
xBenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Zim
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 244

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBenR View Post
Everytime i do the cock fighting activity so that i can earn 1 mil for the gold, everytime i loose, i've won about 2 times out of 50 is there something I can do or any clothing i can wear? This is killing me!

HELP!!!!
I know it's almost like gambling!

It's a 50/50 chance. Just pick a chicken and bet on it constantly. Using that method should (theoretically) only take 20 tries at most.

Some people have said the chicken with less wins will win the fight however I haven't found that to be true at all.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
xBenR
 
xBenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: A cardboard box
Posts: 44

Gamertag: xBenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
I know it's almost like gambling!

It's a 50/50 chance. Just pick a chicken and bet on it constantly. Using that method should (theoretically) only take 20 tries at most.

Some people have said the chicken with less wins will win the fight however I haven't found that to be true at all.
Wow, read! I said that Ive tried it at least 50 times, which is no understatement! Ive been sat here for about 2 hours now, and whichever bird I pick it doesnt win, whenever i go to a different gambling thing with lower money i always win
__________________
Make the change from PS3 to XBOX360
xBenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
Dz06lt
 
Dz06lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 5,610

Gamertag: DZ06LT

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ive wont tons and tons of cash, always bet on the underdog they seem to win more often. Also save before each play that way if you loose you can reload the save
__________________
35 PS4 Now playing Fallout 4; 104 PS3 Now Retired; 91 Xbox360 Now retired. 15 XB1 Now playing Quantum Break
Dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 AM   #5
Zim
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 244

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBenR View Post
Wow, read! I said that Ive tried it at least 50 times, which is no understatement! Ive been sat here for about 2 hours now, and whichever bird I pick it doesnt win, whenever i go to a different gambling thing with lower money i always win
Yea I read. You are picking birds. Just choose one and stick with it. For example always bet on white. Save before hand. If you win then save then bet again. If you lose just reload.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
Joel78
 
Joel78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 680

Gamertag: joel78
I actually usually bet on the bird with the most wins, only time I have lost so far is when they both had 1 win each. But if you've had so many losses the figure is not going to go up for a long time until you have won back everything you've lost.
Joel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #7
FeatherbottomMR
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas NV
Posts: 1,040


Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just keep picking you will win eventually.
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
Robbo1991
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 551

Gamertag: Robbo1991
The reasn your score in social hub isnt going up is because as you said youve only won twice in 50 times so your going to be massively in the negatives. To look how much money your in debt by go on the menu in game, click on stats then scroll down abit n it says gambling and it should tell you wether your plus or minus.
__________________
Crew: Green 5treet 3lite
Everyone welcome to join, friendly crew that just want to make some money!
Robbo1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
xBenR
 
xBenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: A cardboard box
Posts: 44

Gamertag: xBenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo1991 View Post
The reasn your score in social hub isnt going up is because as you said youve only won twice in 50 times so your going to be massively in the negatives. To look how much money your in debt by go on the menu in game, click on stats then scroll down abit n it says gambling and it should tell you wether your plus or minus.
No Im not negative because everytime ive lost ive reloaded and havent lost before this
__________________
Make the change from PS3 to XBOX360
xBenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 AM.