Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
xBenR

xBenR's Gamercard
Wtf! Cock fighting sucks

Everytime i do the cock fighting activity so that i can earn 1 mil for the gold, everytime i loose, i've won about 2 times out of 50 is there something I can do or any clothing i can wear? This is killing me!

Aswell as the constant losses, when I do win it doesnt even register in the social hub!

HELP!!!!

Last edited by xBenR; 09-04-2012 at 10:37 PM.
xBenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Zim

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBenR View Post
Everytime i do the cock fighting activity so that i can earn 1 mil for the gold, everytime i loose, i've won about 2 times out of 50 is there something I can do or any clothing i can wear? This is killing me!

HELP!!!!
I know it's almost like gambling!

It's a 50/50 chance. Just pick a chicken and bet on it constantly. Using that method should (theoretically) only take 20 tries at most.

Some people have said the chicken with less wins will win the fight however I haven't found that to be true at all.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
xBenR

xBenR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
I know it's almost like gambling!

It's a 50/50 chance. Just pick a chicken and bet on it constantly. Using that method should (theoretically) only take 20 tries at most.

Some people have said the chicken with less wins will win the fight however I haven't found that to be true at all.
Wow, read! I said that Ive tried it at least 50 times, which is no understatement! Ive been sat here for about 2 hours now, and whichever bird I pick it doesnt win, whenever i go to a different gambling thing with lower money i always win
Old 09-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ive wont tons and tons of cash, always bet on the underdog they seem to win more often. Also save before each play that way if you loose you can reload the save
Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 AM   #5
Zim

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBenR View Post
Wow, read! I said that Ive tried it at least 50 times, which is no understatement! Ive been sat here for about 2 hours now, and whichever bird I pick it doesnt win, whenever i go to a different gambling thing with lower money i always win
Yea I read. You are picking birds. Just choose one and stick with it. For example always bet on white. Save before hand. If you win then save then bet again. If you lose just reload.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
Joel78

joel78's Gamercard
I actually usually bet on the bird with the most wins, only time I have lost so far is when they both had 1 win each. But if you've had so many losses the figure is not going to go up for a long time until you have won back everything you've lost.
Joel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #7
FeatherbottomMR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just keep picking you will win eventually.
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
Robbo1991

Robbo1991's Gamercard
The reasn your score in social hub isnt going up is because as you said youve only won twice in 50 times so your going to be massively in the negatives. To look how much money your in debt by go on the menu in game, click on stats then scroll down abit n it says gambling and it should tell you wether your plus or minus.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
xBenR

xBenR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo1991 View Post
The reasn your score in social hub isnt going up is because as you said youve only won twice in 50 times so your going to be massively in the negatives. To look how much money your in debt by go on the menu in game, click on stats then scroll down abit n it says gambling and it should tell you wether your plus or minus.
No Im not negative because everytime ive lost ive reloaded and havent lost before this