Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Syndicate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #31
xIL E G IE N ID
Banned User

FLIPADELPHIIA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDiivil View Post
This is a propaganda tag guide only. The collectible you mention is a business card. Since there's so many guides for business cards out already on top of them being fairly straight forward to find, I didn't include them in this guide I appreciate the help, though!
yea sorry I just realized that. thanks for the great guide. really like the intro part too btw. think that should be a new standard
xIL E G IE N ID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:09 AM   #32
megregd

megregd's Gamercard
This was a humongous help. Thank you!
megregd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #33
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIL E G IE N ID View Post
yea sorry I just realized that. thanks for the great guide. really like the intro part too btw. think that should be a new standard
It already is a standard A lot of people just don't do it.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #34
Brengun

Sir frotage's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks guys. Can't believe how many of these I missed on my first playthrough as I was looking around every area soaking up the atmosphere (something I always do playing a game I love, even if it means getting shot whilst admiring the scenery!)
Brengun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #35
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
good guide i always use a text guide i can print over a video guide , cant understand though why u didnt include the black books ach cards within the guide at the appropriate place then we wouldnt need to reference 2 collectable guides as it would all be here.

Last edited by Suki; 02-28-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #36
STAALKIR

staalkir's Gamercard
thx, it's very helpful, hope it dosen't freeze while I'm finding'em.
STAALKIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:13 AM   #37
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Just used your guide to get my propaganda collectibles. Thanks guys for the guide!
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #38
Raesvelgr

Thanks for the guide, helped out a bunch.

Last edited by Raesvelgr; 02-29-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Raesvelgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #39
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thank you guys for these guides, they will be most helpful when I get around to doing the SP (trying to finish out all the co-op stuff first).

Off topic, but did you guys use an actual syndicate font for the pic or did you just edit the text to look like it? If it's a font that would be awesome.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #40
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Thanks guys was a nice help. I used the video guide for some but then decided to just play the game from about half way through. All I all I only missed about 5 on various levels without even looking.

My only issue now, is I've got all the Properganda in all levels but no achievement.... Glitch much?

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 03-08-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #41
MaseJ

masej's Gamercard
Great guide. I hate collecting for achievements so made the worse part of the game for me no problem. Cheev unlocked fine as soon as last tag was collected (chapter 20).

Completed:
| Retail: 100 | Arcade: 47 |

Last Game Completed:
| Retail | WWE 2K14 | (6/7/14) |
| Arcade | Karaoke | (6/7/14) |

Boosting:
| GTA IV + DLC: 655/1500 |
MaseJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #42
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
People following your guide may not know about the business cards. In the introduction you state "the collectibles of this game" . This makes people think your guide covers all collectibles. There are 30 business cards. You should throw it in your introduction that you are only covering 2/3 of the collectibles so people know to watch the video. Just my input is all. Someone let me know they missed the achievement because they did not realize they needed to collect all business cards.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:00 AM   #43
Yoda beer

Yoda Beer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Heh, some people still prefer a written guide.
I'm one of those people! U can plan ahead and still at times keep it spoiler free! Thanks for the effort guys
Yoda beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #44
IDiivil

Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
People following your guide may not know about the business cards. In the introduction you state "the collectibles of this game" . This makes people think your guide covers all collectibles. There are 30 business cards. You should throw it in your introduction that you are only covering 2/3 of the collectibles so people know to watch the video. Just my input is all. Someone let me know they missed the achievement because they did not realize they needed to collect all business cards.
Thanks for the heads up. Added the warning in.

Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:55 PM   #45
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. Missed a few but only because I got a little caught up in combat and forgot.

I think this is the second guide of yours that I've used. Keep up the good work.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:05 AM   #46
IDiivil

Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronsky View Post
Thanks for the guide. Missed a few but only because I got a little caught up in combat and forgot.

I think this is the second guide of yours that I've used. Keep up the good work.
Glad to hear it and the other guide have been helpful for you It is definitely a feel-good moment when I get positive feedback <3

Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #47
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDiivil View Post

Chapter 9
Tip: Your new symbol to look for is the Cayman-Global symbol. It's reminiscent to a C.

1. CG: Improve
While you're flying on the ship, just as you start to turn right, there will be a Cayman-Global logo on a corner edge of a building.
i can't get this propaganda symbol to trigger. i've tried it six times now and it will not register. i watched the video, had my camera at the same angle and it will not give it to me! i'm getting quite bored of sitting through the opening sequence each time. did anyone else have a problem with this?
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #48
Totergott

Totergott's Gamercard
Your description for TWB: Prey in Chapter 12 is a very bad one.
Totergott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #49
IbdwIRascal

I2ascal's Gamercard
Awesome guide. VERY helpful.

I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to read the descriptions instead of loading a youtube video every 5min and trying to find the right spot. I owe you a half hour of my life you reclaimed. Thanks.
IbdwIRascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #50
nel e nel

nel e nel's Gamercard
Chapter 12, Poster #1: translation is TWB: Oppression

Chapter 13, Poster #3: translation is EC: Trust

Last edited by nel e nel; 09-02-2012 at 02:19 AM.
nel e nel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #51
xxric1993xx

thanks man ;-) awesome guide
xxric1993xx is offline   Reply With Quote