PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #31
Killbomb

Killbomb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN REKA View Post
You can also keep playing and you'll eventually get to 1st dan. I was 4-26 when i got it (I suck at fighting games, but I love them so much, lol).
Ah, I knew you couldn't get demoted while in the Kyu ranks but thought you had to at least win to advance...lol.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #32
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So hey everybody, I just got the 1000 in Tekken Tag 2. Did it all in one sitting in less than 24 hours actually.

Is anyone going to make a guide for this game? If not I'll try to make one.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #33
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxTH View Post
So hey everybody, I just got the 1000 in Tekken Tag 2. Did it all in one sitting in less than 24 hours actually.

Is anyone going to make a guide for this game? If not I'll try to make one.
If you can do that, that would be awesome!

Also, how much exactly do you need to buy everything for Combot and what's the best way to grind the money needed to buy it all?
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #34
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM2313 View Post
If you can do that, that would be awesome!

Also, how much exactly do you need to buy everything for Combot and what's the best way to grind the money needed to buy it all?
I'm not sure exactly, about 4 million or so. The best way is to do the Stage 5 boss fight. If you are good every two tries will net you 100,000 points to use on buy ComBot's stuff in the Fight Lab.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #35
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
4 million? That's going to take a long time...
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #36
oKIINGo

zI Scarecrow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
For The Best of Friends select the team of Devil Jin and Kazuya in Practice or Versus Mode then do the following grab move.

Forward > Forward +LP +RP > TAG

Then repeat twice more for the achievement. Inputs may require certain speeds.

For the Low Parry set up a two player versus match and pick whoever you want. When the fight starts, get both players in close distance and do a low kick with you 2nd controller and at the same time press down-forward on your 1st controller. You should get a counter if timed properly. Repeat twice more for the achievement.

Lastly the 10-hit combo, which can be done with Yoshimitsu. You can do this in Practice or Versus as well. Perform the following combo as Yoshimitsu, you need to input it very fast with inputs ahead of the ones as they come out.

X > Y > X > B > B > B > X > X > X

Some slashes followed by some kicks then more slashes. It will read 10-hits if done right. Repeat this combo twice more for the Flying Butt-Kicker achievement.
You sir deserve a medal, just got all these 3 acheevos with ease. I did the parry one a little different though I just set it up in practice with the setting for defensive practice and just used the record feature hit record did a low kick and hit stop with the opponent. Then I could just hit play and he would low kick every 3 seconds, very easy to time and parry without having to fuss with multiple controllers.