PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #181
dwayne_hicks

Dwayne Hicks's Gamercard
First Call of the Duty I beat, then beat on Veteran.

The Silo gave me the most trouble, makes "Heart of the Reich" look like a cakewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky 315 View Post

overall i found this the easiest of all the COD franchise
Now that's some bullshit, the Modern Warfares (Minus no fighting in the warroom, and only one part of that level) were easy as pie.

Need help with a game ?
If I still own it, I'll be glad to help, just message me and I'll try to work it out.
dwayne_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #182
Sinful Samhein

Sinful Samhein's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne_hicks View Post
First Call of the Duty I beat, then beat on Veteran.

The Silo gave me the most trouble, makes "Heart of the Reich" look like a cakewalk.

Now that's some bullshit, the Modern Warfares (Minus no fighting in the warroom, and only one part of that level) were easy as pie.
I mostly agree with you. Nothing makes Heart of the Reich seem like a cakewalk. No Fighting In the War Room was the only tough mission in any of the Modern Warefares.

COD 2 was no picnic from beginning to end.
Sinful Samhein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #183
N00delsuppe

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
There were some really tough parts, but not 10 of them.
I'd say:
1. Taking out that tank on a squre in the russian mission. Because I only had one smoke grenade left and the tank always moves away, if you move up to it. Managed it by running into the middle after killing the Krauts and going prone. Then I just ran up to it and planted the explosives (make sure you back up quickly, so it won't run you over!), that eventually worked.

2. In "Fortress Stalingrad", where you have to survive the incomming waves of Nazis. Got me really frustrated, until I just went prone in a hallway and didn't bother with sniping, or destroying the halftrack, but instead just killed all Krauts, that entered the building. Made it a whole lot easier.

3. Obviousely the German HQ in "The Tiger". Until I read in a thread, that there is a checkpoint in the house on the left,that part just pissed me off. After using that checkpoint I had no further problems.

4. Finding the next checkpoint in "The Battle of Pointe du Hoc" (first part of D-Day, at the top of the cliffs). That took me about 30 mins to figure out, as I at first always went in the wrong direction.

5. "The Silo". That mission is a real bitch. I had no problems with the sniping part, but getting there was a real pain! That was the only mission I had to put the game on "hardened", instead of "veteran" and go back to it, after completing the game an netting all the other achievements. Finally made it though. If the teampartners weren't such absolutely useless sons of b***es from time to time, that wouldn't even be that hard. It's just that Krauts swarm at you from multiple directions and shoot you in the back, because you AI partners decide to not shoot at them...

6. Taking the fourth bunker in "Hill 400". I had way more trouble with getting to that bunker, than with defending the hill and sniping the mortars... But compared to "The Silo" the whole game was a walk in the park

But I got my 1000's today, after 4 days of fun and frustration! A really good feeling to have that one completed!
I think I will just play through it again now, but on easy or medium. Just to see how easy it will be
Killing thousands of Nazi bastards more!

N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #184
ManiacCODS

xMISTxREAPERx's Gamercard
I think the hardest part was when you had to control the tank. I couldnt drive that thing
ManiacCODS is offline   Reply With Quote