PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Bully: Scholarship Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
el_pieablo

el pieablo's Gamercard
100% Hope

Hi all. I just 100% this game and got the perfectionist achievement, but Ive seen on other threads that it can only be done with 40 errands. I managed to get it with 36 errands complete and the last thing I did before it unlocked was buy the Scooter from the fair ground along with the final piece of fairground clothes. Feel free to ask any questions if your looking for help to 100% it

100K GS 10.06.2011(uk) - Old School - Saw 2: Flesh and Blood

el_pieablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Will send you a message if I get stuck, just about to start this and you seem to know what you are doing

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)

If anybody can help me with the 50 challenges on TY, then let me know. I will be so very grateful!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
this game is 3rd on my list of getting done so wish me luck when i start it
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
It's a bit of a mixed bag, really. I did everything on the checklist and pretty sure I did all possible errands and was still only going up a fraction on the 99% mark.

Mind you, I did play this game before the update came out (to fix achievements not popping up - the game now checks all stats that have fulfilled an achievement and unlocks them at the end of a chapter if they didn't already unlock).

I have deleted old saves and now started fresh after the update. Hopefully I can get 100% now. Was really stressed when I didn't get it.