PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Raven Strike DLC Achievement/Tactical Guide Videos

Hey guys. I have started to do videos for the new DLC missions. I will have the other two up in about 24 hours or less so for now here is the first one covering 'Secure Dawn'. If someone wants to add this to a text guide they are more than welcome.

Last edited by A Medium Bear; 09-13-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Updated
A Medium Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
jhawk1977

Send a message via Yahoo to jhawk1977

jhawk1977's Gamercard
Sweet! Subscribing so that I can see the last video.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:15 AM   #3
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Sorry guys, have had a little uploading issues, but the last one will be up within 3 hours.
A Medium Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
AirborneRichard

AirborneRichard's Gamercard
Thanks for posting those buddy!! I just started playing the first mission and finished it i made the first challenge two for one (kill two guys with one bullet and do it three times) But damn some sound tough and def better be done on the easy setting like snap 20 guys head, Would be cool of there was a few vids on all these different challenges in each mission
Old 09-15-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRichard View Post
Thanks for posting those buddy!! I just started playing the first mission and finished it i made the first challenge two for one (kill two guys with one bullet and do it three times) But damn some sound tough and def better be done on the easy setting like snap 20 guys head, Would be cool of there was a few vids on all these different challenges in each mission
I did all the challenges whilst going through my Elite playthrough, so it is definitely possible! Just requires a bit more patience and tact than would otherwise be used in Recruit I definitely found the first mission the hardest though, the next two were a lot easier (For me).

Would have been so much easier with a partner though, the AI can be quite fustrating when they don't want to advance

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just a friendly suggestion, for future videos turn your game volume down. It's nearly impossible to hear what you're saying over the in-game dialogue and the car alarms.

Thanks for the vids.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM   #7
AirborneRichard

AirborneRichard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
I did all the challenges whilst going through my Elite playthrough, so it is definitely possible! Just requires a bit more patience and tact than would otherwise be used in Recruit I definitely found the first mission the hardest though, the next two were a lot easier (For me).

Would have been so much easier with a partner though, the AI can be quite fustrating when they don't want to advance
Not sure if you noticed in the first vid there should be three tactical challenges, first the kill two guys with one bullet and do it 3 times, then reaching the swamp erea without being detected on elite, and last (wich isn,t show in the vid) kill 20 guys breaking their necks.
Now i wonder if you can do this on elite as they seem to spot you real easy or better do this on recruit? I manage to do the kill 2 guys one bullet one realy easy had abit of trouble with the undetected part (swamp person). The second i did in one go with all tactical challenges completed on elite, i messed up on the last mission and tabbed my nightvision view per accident So i gotta redo this aswell. Plus the neckbreaking part again.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
jhawk1977

Send a message via Yahoo to jhawk1977

jhawk1977's Gamercard
I found the first mission to be most difficult. The tactical challenges are the most difficult as well.

The second mission was the easiest and I completed the challenges without really trying to get them.

The third mission isn't too bad. I'm still working on one challenge.

These videos are NOT MINE, but check them out for completing the tactical challenges: