PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Battlefield 3 > Armored Kill
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,867
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quad Bike kills - across the map

5 times today ive been killed by quad bikes from across the map, anyone know how this is possible?
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
5 times today ive been killed by quad bikes from across the map, anyone know how this is possible?
You ran over an AT Mine while the person who set it there was on a quad?
__________________


BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
IceBlox
 
IceBlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 478

IceBlox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
You ran over an AT Mine while the person who set it there was on a quad?
This.

10char
__________________
IceBlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
upindat
 
upindat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 2,418

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
it was probally me that killed you!! lol. lay them bitches down everywhere!! lol
__________________
f
Sig by Alabastermatt
upindat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #5
mark197205
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 691

mark197205's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
it was probally me that killed you!! lol. lay them bitches down everywhere!! lol

You and me both..
__________________




Games at 100% = 9 (8 retail, 1 XBLA)
Games being worked on = A few..
mark197205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
AT Mines account for my only death to Quads... Thus far.
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #7
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,120

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
That whole "drop mines and hop in a vehicle for that vehicle kill" still goes eh? Thought they would have nerfed that, long forgot about it.

Might be the only way for me to get jet kills
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Student
Posts: 20,767
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
I'm still at 0deaths and trying to keep it that way.
__________________
PIMPIN'
ALL. DAY. LONG.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:54 PM   #9
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,867
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so, does this only work with the quadbike? ive been killed by tank mines quite a few times and they have all said AT-Mine
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
so, does this only work with the quadbike? ive been killed by tank mines quite a few times and they have all said AT-Mine
Let me try to put this as simple as possible. If you run over an enemy AT Mine and the enemy is not in a vehicle then it shows up as an AT Mine that killed you. If you run over an enemy AT Mine and the enemy is in a vehicle then it shows that what ever vehicle the enemy is in kills you.

In short if you lay down an AT Mine and are not in a vehicle then in counts as an AT Mine kill. If you are in a vehicle, lets say a Tank Destroyer, when the AT Mine kills someone then it shows up as a Tank Destroyer kill. It has been this way for along time, at least since B2K came out.
__________________


BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #11
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,867
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Let me try to put this as simple as possible. If you run over an enemy AT Mine and the enemy is not in a vehicle then it shows up as an AT Mine that killed you. If you run over an enemy AT Mine and the enemy is in a vehicle then it shows that what ever vehicle the enemy is in kills you.

In short if you lay down an AT Mine and are not in a vehicle then in counts as an AT Mine kill. If you are in a vehicle, lets say a Tank Destroyer, when the AT Mine kills someone then it shows up as a Tank Destroyer kill. It has been this way for along time, at least since B2K came out.
Thanks, well this is the first time this has happened to me, as i mainly play non vehicle maps / modes
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.