PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #31
TX xiC3M4Nx

TX xiC3M4Nx's Gamercard
If anyone needs help with the Challenge achievement. Send me a request at TX xiC3M4Nx and we will get it done for you. Make sure you have a uplay account and yourshapecenter account as well. thanks.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #32
Sainterz12

sainterz12's Gamercard
I'd like to point out (if people didn't already know) that you don't need a friend to complete the challenge achievement. All I did was create a challenge for myself and it unlocked for me after doing an activity in-game.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #33
Elitism

Elitism's Gamercard
I borrowed this game from a friend and I'm an achievement whore, so I wanted to get the achievements as fast as possible. So, it took me about 30 mins to do all the misc achievements and using the chair method I was able to get all the calorie ones in about 7 hours. I only have the dlc and the event(currently unattainable) to get. So, if anyone is wondering, if your in a hurry like I was you can 95% the game in about 7 1/2 to 8 hours not the 100 hours the guide says.

FYI, for the chair method I just started up the game with it recognizing me and then I grabbed a chair from out of view and stuck it in view. I put it near the front where it was partly outta view(it was doing that fading away thing when your outta the box) and I made sure the back leg was kinda back where my feet were and I ran in place for a second and jumped outta the view. It made like a ripple on the ground from running in place and it just stayed like that and I would get over 420 cal burned everytime, Oh and I set my weight to 396lbs.

ATTN: I'm an ADULT gamer with MIC and I am only looking for serious boosting partners. Thanks!
Elitism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #34
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do you accept a friends challenge? Ive got to the site and i can see it but i dont get an accept option?

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #35
Ron Jeremy R6

Ron Jeremy R6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihu1983 View Post
How do you accept a friends challenge? Ive got to the site and i can see it but i dont get an accept option?
Dude, read 2 posts above you, damn..
Ron Jeremy R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #36
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah that tells me how to do one myself but my friend has sent me one which i want to accept but i cant.

Never mind the site was just glitched at the time.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Last edited by Baihu1983; 02-17-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #37
JNix22

JNix22's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalWizard View Post

Be part of the community - 5
Subscribe to an event on the official website.

This part of the website is currently not active so this is not currently achievable.
This has been rectified! There is a monthly calorie burning event going on right now. It started on 1 June and goes through the end of the month. I cannot promise that a new event will start in July, so get on it! In order to participate you must have a Uplay account and a yourshapecenter account linked to your gamertag. Once you have set up your accounts, go to http://yourshapecenter.us.ubi.com/events. Halfway down the page, you will see the "monthly" event. Simply click 'participate', then 'yes'. Once you have confirmed your enrollment in the event, all you have to do is complete any program of your choice in-game. Obviously, the quickest would be a gym game. Upon completion of the in-game program, the achievement will pop.

See where you are ranked at in your region by joining Xbox America!
http://xboxamerica.com/?r=stw-13627

Last edited by JNix22; 06-13-2011 at 01:44 AM.
JNix22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #38
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Great guide.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #39
master.j

PSYCHO Lagger's Gamercard
great guide really helped alot!
master.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #40
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
Be part of the community - 5G achievement is now achievable, there's a men vs women challenge on the site that runs til the end of December 2011, I just signed up to it and got the achievement.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #41
IIDXholic

Dj TreX 210's Gamercard
It was a PITA trying to find out how to do this, as the site wouldn't come up. It did however come up when I viewed a catched site from Google. Now all I need to do is invite a friend =P
IIDXholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #42
JonathanT32

Send a message via AIM to JonathanT32 Send a message via Yahoo to JonathanT32

Jonxthxn's Gamercard
Lightbulb

Is it possible to get 500 points in light race on easy? This gym game is a bitch. The other ones were super easy... Any tips?

JonathanT32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #43
Of cass

Send a message via AIM to Of cass

of CASS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanT32 View Post
Is it possible to get 500 points in light race on easy? This gym game is a bitch. The other ones were super easy... Any tips?
it's mentioned plenty of times on this page, go back to check on it.

But basically on easy the pattern to light race is the same. So memorize it and pretty much treat it as a light DDR session. For me it was always Upper Left, Upper Right, then Right Left Right Left Right Left Right Left; Repeat and rinse.

Once it's memorized and assuming you don't mess up 500's cake and people starting hitting around 1000 points.
Of cass is offline   Reply With Quote