PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The Rotterdam Hill Ledge

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to go to a place called Rotterdam Hill. It's right near were you start the game. It's a huge cliffside with no rails and and a sidewalk on it.

That ledge taught me something. If you bump into a pedestrian without actually hitting them and they 'happen' to follow off a cliff to their deaths cops won't do anything about it.

For some reason it's a lot of fun to just wait for someone to walk by and when they do send them over the ledge to their death. If you do it to a cop though you automatically get a one star rating when they die.

Sometimes if you push enough people off an ambulance will come. If you are really lucky the ambulance will end up driving off the ledge in an attempt to save people who have fallen off.

If you look over the ledge near the hotdog stand there is a little platform. It can be hard to jump on since you roll when you fall. Best way to do it is jump on one side and push the stick inward so you roll around the platform rather than off it.

If you get a wanted rating (3 or more stars recommended) and land on that platform cops will come to get you from above. When they try to approach you they will just jump of the ledge to their deaths. In a matter of minutes you can have a whole pile of dead cops without firing a single bullet (watch out for helicopters though).

I looked around and hadn't seen anyone else mention anything about this cliff so I figured it was time I mentioned it so other people could give it a try.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Gory Masher

Gory Masher's Gamercard
From this day forth, you may claim said cliff to be your own.

Go now, and may you be the deathly spectre of the hill of doom.
Gory Masher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
senyorsaguaro

senyor saguaro's Gamercard
is this the same "cliff" that is all concrete and its like a round place that sits atop of the place were brucie lives?
senyorsaguaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by senyorsaguaro View Post
is this the same "cliff" that is all concrete and its like a round place that sits atop of the place were brucie lives?
yeah, that's the one. Just down the road from where your first girlfriend lives and up the road from where Roman's cab company is.

No guard rails.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
SilverSluggerMZ

SilverSluggerMZ's Gamercard
There is something wrong with your head, OP.

Always down to boost and grind..

Completed Retail: 36
Completed Arcade: 7
SilverSluggerMZ is offline   Reply With Quote