PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12 > UEFA EURO 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Pringles127

Pringles127's Gamercard
"My Euro" Achievement not unlocking.

Basically the achievement "My Euro" isn't unlocking for me.
From what I've read i must win a kick off match, euro match, euro online match, expedition match and a challenge.

Well i have the achievements "Glory Moment", "Make It Possible", "One Down", "National Pride", "We Are The Champions", "Creating History Together".

With all them achievements i have won every mode except kick off. but i have played kick off 10+times in the last couple of days and won but it still isn't unlocking.

I have gone through the whole lot again apart from the challenges as there isn't one

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance.
Pringles127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
zalexzy

Zalexzy's Gamercard
You have to also complete challenge. And it seems they are not making challenges anymore = go bitching to EA. I know I will.

Just bought Euro 2012, it's so nice to find out there is already 2 achievements you cannot get unless they make new challenge. Last challenge was 31 july, before that there was new challenge once a week. So it's looking bad.
zalexzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
Pringles127

Pringles127's Gamercard
Doh. Cheers for the reply mate.

I will contact them and see what they can do as i already have the achievement for completing a challenge. So technically it should unlock for me but wont for some random reason.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Rainman Andy

Rainman Andy's Gamercard
I was having trouble unlocking this and couldn't work out why. I did a load of challenges ages back. In the end I looked at the save files on the hard drive and noticed a Euro Profile 0 and a Euro Profile 1. I moved profile 1 onto a memory card then re-won a kick off game and an Xbox live game using profile 0 on the hard drive and it unlocked. I can only assume that the challenge wins were stored on profile 0 and then, more recently, the game somehow created a profile 1 where it saved some wins in other modes.

Worked for me anyhow.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #5
Pringles127

Pringles127's Gamercard
unfortunately i cant try that mate as when i went on a live chat with someone from ea they asked me to delete all information for fifa 12 and clear the system cache. basically he screwed me over more. going to keep on at them to see if they can issue achievements if not im going to have to find a way to glitch it. if thats possible.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
Pringles127

Pringles127's Gamercard
All sorted. EA have reopened the last challenge for a year so had to redo challenge to unlock My Euro achievement. Thanks for help though guys.