PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2012, 01:49 AM   #1
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
NHL 13 HUT arenas, Possibility for NHL 14!

Im tired of the generic Small or International ect. Arenas. I want to have your own type of Arena as a Card, Winter Classic stadium arenas, Classic Arenas that have been torn down, or your favourite NHL or International Arenas, that would be cool to have in HUT mode, something added to HUT! Hope EA can put this in for the Next NHL 14, I know it just came out a weekd ago. Just my thought!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #2
Explicitlyy

By Far Superior's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Well, if the lockout doesn't get reversed/there's a CBA agreement and there's no hockey this season, there might not be a NHL 14.

88% Avoided, 40% Unsporting.
Explicitlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:48 AM   #3
MilkySheep

MilkySheep's Gamercard
Random question - I bought an arena but I seem to have no options with it aside from 'Send to Trade Pile' or 'Quick Sell'... how do I assign it to a club?
MilkySheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkySheep View Post
Random question - I bought an arena but I seem to have no options with it aside from 'Send to Trade Pile' or 'Quick Sell'... how do I assign it to a club?
That means that you already have that card in your collection and you can't have duplicates.
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
Peelman

PainIsGod's Gamercard
Winter Classic arenas are certainly a possibility. If you look at your HUT collection, it says there are 8 arena cards. The usual suspects are the small, medium, and large North American and International arenas ... so what are the other two?

In NHL 12 there were 7 arenas listed in the same way. It was rumored they were going to release the 2011 Winter Classic arena that was in the game as a special release, but it never happened. Since the 2012 location is in the game now, it makes sense that they may have it programmed to later release both the 2011 and 2012 Winter Classic rinks in this game.

I wouldn't hold my breath for it though. Last I checked there were still only 6 available arenas in NHL 12, but it said there were 7 from the time it was released. I would love to see them in there though. I usually just play the Winter Classic once or twice since it is only available in that separate mode.
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
olfashionkill

id like to see arena cards be something that each team has to earn with play not by opening packs. ie., earn your first small arena after winning 5 game, earn a large building after winning a certain amount of tournaments online, etc...

also Id like to see a teams fan attendance reflect the teams overall record. if you are on a long losing streak then you should practically be playing in a empty building. if your teams overall record is good with lots of tourny wins then your building should be loud and full.

ARENA CONSUMABLES. i think they would be cool. different types of goal horns, arena layouts, fan chants, etc... to choose from. say you have all the songs from the soundtrack availabe seperately through packs and auctions and we can apply the songs that you want to hear during stoppage of plays and such.
olfashionkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
DuCLuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by olfashionkill View Post
id like to see arena cards be something that each team has to earn with play not by opening packs. ie., earn your first small arena after winning 5 game, earn a large building after winning a certain amount of tournaments online, etc...

also Id like to see a teams fan attendance reflect the teams overall record. if you are on a long losing streak then you should practically be playing in a empty building. if your teams overall record is good with lots of tourny wins then your building should be loud and full.

ARENA CONSUMABLES. i think they would be cool. different types of goal horns, arena layouts, fan chants, etc... to choose from. say you have all the songs from the soundtrack availabe seperately through packs and auctions and we can apply the songs that you want to hear during stoppage of plays and such.
I like the idea, too bad EA would only release one idea per year though,to keep the game innovative and new.

And also, my favorite things are
Girls
Guns
ALL THINGS PARTY
And hockey, but there were no smilies for that,

Ya, so anyways, I am

StA GeTWrEcKeD

DuCLuX is offline   Reply With Quote