Armoured Kill Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Maka

You should re-word "Destroyer"; it's not 10 kills with each vehicle.. it's 10 kills total with either the 'tank' (M1128, Sprut) and 10 kills with the 'mobile artillery' (BM-23, M142).

It unlocked for me only having 9 kills in the Sprut, but 27 in the M1128 and I only had 1 kill in the M142 and 9 in the BM-23. Thankfully it's not each vehicle separately.

And it's 15 kills in the gunship to unlock anti-air missles.

Edited by Xenolith666

You should re-word "Destroyer"; it's not 10 kills with each vehicle.. it's 10 kills total with either the 'tank' (M1128, Sprut) and 10 kills with the 'mobile artillery' (BM-23, M142).

It unlocked for me only having 9 kills in the Sprut, but 27 in the M1128 and I only had 1 kill in the M142 and 9 in the BM-23. Thankfully it's not each vehicle separately.

It already says "each vehicle type", I dont see how it could be made clearer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm guessing they patched the ability to get AT mine kills while seated on the quad bike for the achievement. Just got a double kill with an AT mine, will seated on the quad bike, and nothing popped unfortunately.

Yeah, with a server side patch they fixed it.

Kill list fix

Fixed the bug where a kill was listed as a vehicle kill when the player actually killed someone with a mine or similar weapon. Another example where this would occur was if you fired a Javelin, then entered a vehicle before the Javelin hit its target.

Yeah, with a server side patch they fixed it.

Yep. Interestingly though the points you get for the mine kill/s and vehicle destruction still go towards the vehicle you are in, a couple of weeks ago I got a couple of mine kills while I was in a jet and at the end of the match I got that amount of points towards jets.

Might just be the only way I'll get the jet unlocks..:p

Edited by mark197205

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Battlefield 3 / DLC: Armored Kill Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!