PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Ridge Racer: Unbounded
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2012, 02:46 AM   #31
DeadlyBLitZ

i am enjoying this game a fair bit. have finished all single player races with 3 stars just trying to organize some night where 8 of us can get together and race if anyone wants to join in. gt is DeadlyBLitZ, i have about 6 perople on my friends list now that have it. so getting 8 people together at one time isnt to far away.

imo - if you perfer racing games like forza and such, i think you should stay away from it. but if you like blur and even older games like nfs most wanted, i think you will like it. some races are hard yes. but stay at and learn from your mistakes and you will get it.

DeadlyBLitZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 AM   #32
Dico

Deeeco's Gamercard
Definately a buy from me, when they fix things up with the multiplayer on the next patch it'll be sweeter than ever. I deffo feel I got my moneys worth
Dico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:15 AM   #33
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
It's pretty good graphics, I like the darker looking game with some bright lights/turbo. It was kind of fun being able to break through things that normally would make me crash.

Other than that, the controls were very difficult and I didn't even finish the race. I would drift and be facing backwards. I know it was only 1 race and of course would eventually be able to handle it but...I don't know, was just a demo and I wasn't going for achievements. I am not a big fan of racing games anyways so it just wasn't for me.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #34
THUGGEDOUT

THUGGEDOUT1's Gamercard
After playing the demo yesterday morning, I went out and bought it. A bit of a challenge in some places but still a very enjoyable game...

"Mr. Mojo Rising!! "

THUGGEDOUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:41 PM   #35
LtMajorMuffin

LtMajorMuffin's Gamercard
It's a good game. Controls are simple and Domination/Shindo races are good, fun events. The cars are cool and the track creator is simple as well. Anything the developers have made, you can make too. And there are definately some amazing tracks made on this game...

However, if the event is anything other than a form of race, it is a form of torture. Seriously, Drift Attack, Frag Attack, and Time Attack can get so hard to where it just takes complete luck to be able to dominate the event. They aren't fun modes in any way, shape, or form. I've lost Frag Attacks because no enemies were spawning next me, and that god-awful Behemoth can't catch up to the cop cars. Don't even get me started on time attacks. People that put drift attacks in their cities online usually have very unpopular cities. Rubberbanding is also present, but it hasn't been as big an issue as the existance of these other modes.

I wouldn't buy it unless you can get it for $30 or less. It's really fun (and frustrating), but it's short and the lack of any online population hurts its replay value.
LtMajorMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #36
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
If people haven't played it already and want it dirt cheap, it's only 15 now on zavvi.com.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms...518.html?vtp=b

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #37
XeCuTioNR

XeCuT1oNR's Gamercard
Just picked this up on Gamefly's used game sale for $15....not dissapointed at all.
XeCuTioNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:15 AM   #38
Fozki Razormaid

Silent Zeo's Gamercard
really really crap - avoid
its worst racer ever - total crap