PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Full House Poker
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #61
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
This guide and roadmap are now on the main site. Thanks for submitting and sorry for the delay!

F I R E W A L K W I T H M E

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #62
ViperxSniper

ViperxSniper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender View Post
This guide and roadmap are now on the main site. Thanks for submitting and sorry for the delay!
Thanks!

Also, the game has been updated with 3 new achievements for 50G. Thankfully no more seasonal Texas Heat achievements. I will be updating the guide with the additional DLC later. Also wanted to point out that anything you have done in the past will count for the achievements (unlocked Alpha Dog when I hit the main menu for the first time.
Guides: Uno Rush Full House Poker (XBLA)
Full House Poker(WP7) NCAA Football 12
ViperxSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #63
Finaldark

MemoriesofFinal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperxSniper View Post
Thanks!

Also, the game has been updated with 3 new achievements for 50G. Thankfully no more seasonal Texas Heat achievements. I will be updating the guide with the additional DLC later. Also wanted to point out that anything you have done in the past will count for the achievements (unlocked Alpha Dog when I hit the main menu for the first time.

Alpha Dog is retroactive but Name of the Game was not. I had to win 10 new hands with Full Houses.

Poker Fan is most likely retroactive, however I doubt most people will actually have had 10,000 played already.

Last edited by Finaldark; 07-27-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Finaldark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #64
John Doe

J0HND03's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finaldark View Post
Alpha Dog is retroactive but Name of the Game was not. I had to win 10 new hands with Full Houses.

Poker Fan is most likely retroactive, however I doubt most people will actually have had 10,000 played already.
I can confirm that. For me both Alpha Dog and Poker Fan instantly unlocked when I started the game today for the first time in a year.
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #65
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
does games i play on my wp7 count towards the arcade game stats? can anyone confirm. i remember when i first started the wp7 game a lot of achieves popped cause i had them done on the arcade game already. any info will be appreciated! thanks
jeffy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #66
ViperxSniper

ViperxSniper's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy x360a View Post
does games i play on my wp7 count towards the arcade game stats? can anyone confirm. i remember when i first started the wp7 game a lot of achieves popped cause i had them done on the arcade game already. any info will be appreciated! thanks
Not quite sure on that one. Best way to check on thatbis by checking your stats on the arcade version and exit out. Ten playing a game on your phone and checking your stats again on the arcade to see if it went up. If anyone can verify that this does/does not work so that I can include it in the achievement guide.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #67
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Not quite sure on that one. Best way to check on thatbis by checking your stats on the arcade version and exit out. Ten playing a game on your phone and checking your stats again on the arcade to see if it went up. If anyone can verify that this does/does not work so that I can include it in the achievement guide.
yea the totals are going up in both games i did 5 on my phone and my total on the xbla game went from 3711 to 3716. i doubt anyone would know if this will work yet since its so early. i might give it a shot and get it to like 9995 games on my phone then do the rest on the arcade game to see lol. its easy as pie to do on the phone since it dont have all them animations when you win and stuff.!
jeffy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #68
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Thanks!

Just drop me a PM or visitor message when you get the DLC all done and I can move it straight to the main site for you.

F I R E W A L K W I T H M E

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #69
Rolo90

Kneuro's Gamercard
Alpha Dog didn't unlock for me when I started the game. I have 39 tournament wins, going to play a quick tournament to see if it will pop after.

Edit: achievement popped when I went to create a game

Last edited by Rolo90; 07-28-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Rolo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #70
BIG G4984

Revolverine 84's Gamercard
Has anybody else unlocked Alpha Dog achievement but the gamerscore hasn't been added? I had all 300G before the DLC came out, I unlocked this achievement and I still have 300G.

Retail: King Kong, Call of duty 4, WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, Lego Star Wars the complete saga, Lego Indianna Jones, Terminator Salvation, Fable 2 (1100), Lego Batman, TMNT, Lost: Via domus, CSI: Hard evidence, Avatar TLAB TBE, Battlefield Bad Company 2 (1060), Alan Wake (1500), Assassin's creed 2, NHL 2K6, Borderlands (1750)

XBLA: 1 vs 100, Harms way
BIG G4984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #71
nCogNeato

nCogNeato's Gamercard
Texas Heat, Fall 2012 Season

Full House Poker: Texas Heat, Fall 2012 Season needs added.

Feel The Heat
Play 2,500 hands of Texas Heat

Wet Flush
Get a Flush off the river

In The Money
Win 1,000,000 chips in a single hand
Old 03-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #72
khepris
Banned User

Khepris's Gamercard
My console stay turned on everytime I was out, night and day with controller smartglass turn on my computer.

I got Awesome Foursome in a few days and got poker aficionado 5 days later ( just to have the straight flush).

With no turbo controller, I had the idea of ​​using SmartGlass windows 8 with my Razer keyboard.

It just takes to create a macro that repeated key up & down "A" or "Space", go on SmartGlass (by a right-click mouse) to display the controller on the screen and then activate the macro.

It is also possible to do it with a lambda keyboard using the Quick macro 6.5.

Hope this was helpful.

10k more hands about to get those achievements.

Configuration Game:

In Solo, tournaments, High, Pot-limit, 0 chip, 1 board, 2 players on board (me and bot).

it restart the game by itself. I hold to say that my computer and my console have the same router.
khepris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #73
ViperxSniper

ViperxSniper's Gamercard

Hey everyone, sorry the guide hasn't been updated with the latest achievements. I have been very busy the last several months. I will try to work on it some this weekend and have it up sometime next weekend. If someone could answer these two questions for me about the Busted! achievement (knocking out 200 opponents in multiplayer)as I am still trying to wrap this game up myself: 1. Does the only work online, or can you play against bots? and 2. Does it include Texas Heat?