PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Pinball FX 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #31
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
Wildmn34 instead of posting crappy video's with your need to troll dumb responses which show your lack of imagination and any intellect. Why don't you provide feedback of something positive a solution perhaps, but clearly that would be to much for you to endeavour.
What feedback do you want? It's already been explained to you several times, by different people.

But, you clearly just want to bitch and moan about it because you keep saying the same thing over and over again.

It's pinball. The only thing to "complete" is each individual table. If achievements don't matter much to you... then what's the big deal?

I actually feel sorry for you. It can't be fun going through each day that mad at the world for such small things.

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #32
Shabba
Banned User

As usual every response made by you Wildmn34 is just another troll. To see you actually post something positive would be an act of god. Instead of your clear lack of intellect and intelligence. I do feel for sorry for you because repeatedly every post you make proves this. If you consider somebody who needs a problem solved, a bitch and a moan. Then it is clear you are looking in a mirror.

I have an issue and a problem. You cannot offer a solution so don't reply it is that simple.

I cannot complete that game so yes there is a problem. I can still download this game yet I cannot get the additional tables for it. Through no fault of my own. The software still exists as in can be obtained online. I am not the only person with this issue.

Last edited by Shabba; 09-15-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Shabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #33
tincann

TinCannEd's Gamercard
Veedrock & Wildmn34, you are both incorrect. In the Xbox term, as is with all games, support & items can be removed upon notice stating that said items or services will be removed, in advance. No notification was given for te de-listing of the original fx. On the day FX2 was released, the just de-listed every item, without letting anyone know this was going to happen, therefore allowing them to purchase the items before they were gone.

We have situation where EA announces the ending of server support, giving ample time for people wanting to complete the online portion & in the case of Marvel Ultimate Alliance II, the License was lost & the DLC was removed immediately, only to be brought back for a month, to let people who did get the chance to purchase the DLC.

The Fault lies with both companies & both companies have stated that it is the other's fault.

All this gamer is stating is he would of liked the opportunity to purchase the item that was removed without any notice or reason, besides Greed.

Please refrain from trying to act like you actually know what you are talking about, when you actually have no clue. I on the other hand have been in contact with both Zen Studios & Microsoft & there is no resolution in sight.
tincann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:32 AM   #34
ShinobiSteve81

shinobisteve81's Gamercard
Meh, I say sorry if you didn't grab 'em beforehand. Like my friends that bitch they can't buy de-listed games, or DLC for games they have.

ShinobiSteve81 is offline   Reply With Quote