PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Card and Board > Battleship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
isharted

isharted's Gamercard
Game doesn't load/start up

So this issue was kind of sporadic for me at first, but now I spend hours trying and retrying to get the game to start. I have rebooted the phone several times. I even did a trick with turning my screen off and on, which worked for a couple days. Now I can't get in the game. I have almost 100 wins, so I don't want to reinstall.

Is there anything else I can try to get this game loaded up? I'm using a Samsung Focus. Thanks in advance.

Working on - Gears of War 3 - Seriously 3.0. That's all until Halo CEA
isharted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
Bistric

bistric's Gamercard
Same thing happens to me , on Nokia Lumia 710, and to a lot of other people, so I don't think it's phone related.
What I do is start a game, it loads and kicks me out to Home, then I press back, and it continues loading.
At first, it would start the game, but now it sometimes takes me 10-20-30 tries to start it, and most of the times it doesn't start at all.
I've managed to load the game twice in the past 4 days. I'm at 88 wins, but I think I'll just have to wait for the possible patch, or abandon the game altogether, it's just not worth it.

Bistric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
isharted

isharted's Gamercard
Thanks for the info, Bistric. Using the back button did work for me a couple times, but now I'm out of luck again. Anyone have any more tips?

Working on - Gears of War 3 - Seriously 3.0. That's all until Halo CEA
isharted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #4
Bistric

bistric's Gamercard
Same here. Haven't been able to load it in over a week, I try a couple of times daily, but no luck. As of today, I officially give up.

Bistric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #5
PeemcPee

PeeMcPee's Gamercard
Same here, have spent hours trying to load the game whilst watching tv or playing something else. Finally got it to load up this morning.
Emailed EA support, got an automated response saying check their help centre - but when you go there, it's like the game doesn't exist, it's not listed anywhere!
PeemcPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:42 AM   #6
mixhong

MIXHONG's Gamercard
I just got a problem of these