Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
xXthefragileXx

xXthefragileXx's Gamercard
Blocked missions?

So after the spoilery stuff happens with Sanctuary, I was given a mission called "Mine, All Mine". I went and did a few other side missions, but when I went to do "Mine, All Mine", it was under a section labeled "blocked" and I can't select the mission. Did I miss my chance to do it or will I have access to it later?

100%: SSX, L.A. Noire, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Marvel vs. Capcom 3,Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Fable II (no DLC), Prince of Persia, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Bastion, From Dust
In Progress:
Borderlands (1700/1750), AC: Brotherhood (1080/1250), AC: Revelations (980/1490), Fable III (1240/1250)
xXthefragileXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
ExtremeRugburn

Extreme Rugburn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I play with three other people, but sometimes we are not all online at the same time so we do side quest that the others can do on their own to catch up. This way we can advance the main story together and stay around the same level.

Well the other night me and one of my buddies got carried away and advanced the main quest several missions, which ultimately blocked several side missions and labeled some as failures.

You can still earn the missions by completing them in someone elses game. We were able to complete the three missions we missed by joining one of our other friends. When I went back into my game they were listed as completed.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #3
xXthefragileXx

Just an update. I've been steadily plugging away at side missions and have progressed the story enough to get a third Vault Hunter at Crimson HQ. All of a sudden, I notice that I can now access that mission in Tundra Express. Not sure what happened other than I assume that area is unavailable for a bit during the story because of certain events. I probably should've done it sooner (but it was locked when I went to go do it)... it's a level 13 quest and I was 22 or so when it unblocked itself lol. Sucks too cuz the loot was pretty decent for level 13 stuff

100%: SSX, L.A. Noire, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Marvel vs. Capcom 3,Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Fable II (no DLC), Prince of Persia, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Bastion, From Dust
In Progress:
Borderlands (1700/1750), AC: Brotherhood (1080/1250), AC: Revelations (980/1490), Fable III (1240/1250)
Old 09-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
Emfulz

Send a message via MSN to Emfulz

EMFULZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
SPOILERS ARE LISTED IN MY POST!

I have some blocked missions on both of my characters. So does this mean I have to advanced through another side mission to unblock them? On my commando I just got past the part where roland dies.

Signature by Cpt Slaugh7er
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Emfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfulz View Post
SPOILERS ARE LISTED IN MY POST!

I have some blocked missions on both of my characters. So does this mean I have to advanced through another side mission to unblock them? On my commando I just got past the part where roland dies.

Saying "spoilers in my post" is not good enough since people can still accidentally read what you typed. You need to learn how to use an actual spoiler tag.

And your question was already answered by the OP. Just keep playing the game.....NONE of the side missions are missable. You will get a chance to tackle them later in the game.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
xXthefragileXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Saying "spoilers in my post" is not good enough since people can still accidentally read what you typed.
Yeah... like I just did -_-

In Progress:
Old 09-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #7
Emfulz

Send a message via MSN to Emfulz

EMFULZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Saying "spoilers in my post" is not good enough since people can still accidentally read what you typed. You need to learn how to use an actual spoiler tag.

And your question was already answered by the OP. Just keep playing the game.....NONE of the side missions are missable. You will get a chance to tackle them later in the game.

Signature by Cpt Slaugh7er
Emfulz is offline   Reply With Quote