Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #91
Gageamatron

gageamatron's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreage View Post
I really hope gearbox moves JJ to a 100% secret box in a secret location or removes him as a challenge. 1. He is un-fun and destroys any point in trying to get the challenge achievement unless you find him on a different character and 2. 5 + hours now i have only ran into 8 loaders total, 2 in the creature domes for 4 hours and the last 6 in opportunity. This challenge is so poorly designed, i really hope the guy that made the joke has no opinion in future borderlands designs -_-.
It's just a random fun thing they put in. Get over yourself...

Gageamatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #92
M1LESEE

Link Trz's Gamercard
Where I found him.

M1LESEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #93
iamgift3d

iamgift3d's Gamercard
Thanks for that oppurtunity method just got my 1k.
iamgift3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:13 PM   #94
sunhaha

THX a lot. I'm looking for it
sunhaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #95
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LykanLunatik View Post
Why the dashboard? Wouldn't saving and quitting reset the boxes?
If you open the boxes the first time its guaranteed to have 3 or 4 loot midgets, whereas if you have opened them before it is less likely for them to spawn. In fact, i could never any of them to spawn after i opened it the first time.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #96
FamiliarGorrilla

FamiliarGorilla's Gamercard
Damn Loot wee loaders will haunt my dream
FamiliarGorrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #97
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarghinator View Post
If you open the boxes the first time its guaranteed to have 3 or 4 loot midgets, whereas if you have opened them before it is less likely for them to spawn. In fact, i could never any of them to spawn after i opened it the first time.
do you know if you go to this area for the first time, open the containers, and then farm them from there? or does it reset after opening them for the first time even if you don't progress?

My farming time has hit 5 hours just looking for jenkins, so I gave up for now and decided to search for him on vault hunter mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #98
MattMoses

mattmoses's Gamercard
YESSSSS! After a combined 7 hours over 2 days of farming for him, he finally appeared! Used the Opportunity farming method, after the first two crates, if you carry on going forward and to the right, there's an additional 8 or so crates around that general area.
MattMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #99
Dreage

Dreage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedemtionOWNAGE View Post
Thanks to the opportunity method I finally found this guy, thank you again to who posted that but I went out a created a video for anyone confused on where exactaly to find him and include an extra box run just incase if you don't wanna keep on farming just those 2 boxes. All I can say is don't give up and keep on trying and embrace his appearance as its pretty dang rare. Anyways thanks for watching

YouTube - Borderlands 2 - Jimmy Jenkins Farming (Opportunity Method)
Off Topic - Where did you get the gun with the infinite symbol and the sniper rifle? I have a shotgun with the same design, now i wish to catch them all.
Dreage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #100
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Off Topic - Where did you get the gun with the infinite symbol and the sniper rifle? I have a shotgun with the same design, now i wish to catch them all.
I'm not to sure exactaly what u mean infinite symbol, I wish I had an infinite gun haha but I got some of the guns cause I've played through twice and a friend droped in my game and desided to give me some also so yeah
Thanks for watching
RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #101
RedemtionOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMoses View Post
YESSSSS! After a combined 7 hours over 2 days of farming for him, he finally appeared! Used the Opportunity farming method, after the first two crates, if you carry on going forward and to the right, there's an additional 8 or so crates around that general area.
Congrats man, if your talking about the extra boxes I show in my video then kudos to u
Old 09-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #102
Dreage

Dreage's Gamercard
Quote:
I'm not to sure exactaly what u mean infinite symbol, I wish I had an infinite gun haha but I got some of the guns cause I've played through twice and a friend droped in my game and desided to give me some also so yeah
Thanks for watching
You have a gun "assault rifle maybe"? With a sideways 8 which is the infinite symbol. I see it in the loading screens, but i have no idea where to get it. I think you may of gotten the sniper off the warrior cuz that is where i got my shotgun with the gold, black, and red design.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #103
LykanLunatik

LykanLunatik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
As you're running towards the 2 boxes at the barriers just look to the right and you will see multiple stairs and a raised area. To the right of the stairs is a set of doors and next to them are the 2 boxes.

Look at this video and at 00:25 you will see the area I'm trying to explain.

Borderlands 2 ZERO Gameplay Walkthrough! 10 Minutes of Assassin Gameplay - YouTube
Exactly like I thought, thanks
LykanLunatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #104
Simlaurel

Simlaurel's Gamercard
Whoo! 1.5 hours of grinding the Opportunity crates by the second barrier I finally got J. Jenkin's stankin ass to appear. It's definetly an exercise in patience. Good luck to everyone else.
Simlaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #105
Gillomee

Gillomee's Gamercard
Man I'm not looking forward to reaching this challenge. and what's worse is I need to find him 15 times for a skin
That skin better be worth it
Gillomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #106
RedemtionOWNAGE

Quote:
You have a gun "assault rifle maybe"? With a sideways 8 which is the infinite symbol. I see it in the loading screens, but i have no idea where to get it. I think you may of gotten the sniper off the warrior cuz that is where i got my shotgun with the gold, black, and red design.
Here's the weapons I had in the video in my pack

Speeedee Badaboom(orange rocket launcher)64386x6
Cutting slagga (orange smg)3007x3
Bad touch ravenger (purple shotgun)8687x16
Auditing hybridfication (pink sniper) 31354

No sideway 8 I see anywhere lol

Last edited by RedemtionOWNAGE; 09-27-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #107
DGKALLDAYKAY

DGK ALL DAY KAY's Gamercard
3 hours and nothing yet =[ every other loot guy but him this getting kinda stupid
DGKALLDAYKAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #108
Dreage

Dreage's Gamercard
Quote:
Here's the weapons I had in the video in my pack

Speeedee Badaboom(orange rocket launcher)64386x6
Cutting slagga (orange smg)3007x3
Bad touch ravenger (purple shotgun)8687x16
Auditing hybridfication (pink sniper) 31354

No sideway 8 I see anywhere lol
It was your shotgun :|. It has the 3 holes in the side and i thought it was the gun i keep seeing in the loading screens . However i do look forward to getting the sniper, thanks . Does terramorphous have a chance to drop anything good other than a guaranteed orange class mod?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #109
Meerrkat

Meerrkat's Gamercard
I had to keep saving and reloading at Wildlife Preserve. After doing so for about an hour, I finally found him.
Meerrkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #110
RedemtionOWNAGE

Quote:
It was your shotgun :|. It has the 3 holes in the side and i thought it was the gun i keep seeing in the loading screens . However i do look forward to getting the sniper, thanks . Does terramorphous have a chance to drop anything good other than a guaranteed orange class mod?
I know me and you are way off topic lol but yeah that shotgun owns, but it's not infinite. And I have no clue what loading screens your talking about unless there yours lol. In the vid it only shows a assault rifle and Granade haha. And yeah the sniper is epic man in deception a crit gets me almost 300-400k also with terra yes he has a chance of dropping other orange stuff so far my friend found. " the hide of terramorphous"
Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #111
Dreage

Dreage's Gamercard
Quote:
I know me and you are way off topic lol but yeah that shotgun owns, but it's not infinite. And I have no clue what loading screens your talking about unless there yours lol. In the vid it only shows a assault rifle and Granade haha. And yeah the sniper is epic man in deception a crit gets me almost 300-400k also with terra yes he has a chance of dropping other orange stuff so far my friend found. " the hide of terramorphous"
The topic pretty much completed a while back with mutliple confirmations of wlp, creature dome, and opportunity. The loadiing screen is like when you are traveling at the bottom right there are guns that are spinning, and 1 gun i keep seeing is what looks like a cool assault rifle with the infinite symbol and its red and gray. It looks so bad ass.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #112
RedemtionOWNAGE

Quote:
The topic pretty much completed a while back with mutliple confirmations of wlp, creature dome, and opportunity. The loadiing screen is like when you are traveling at the bottom right there are guns that are spinning, and 1 gun i keep seeing is what looks like a cool assault rifle with the infinite symbol and its red and gray. It looks so bad ass.
Nope still not getting it lol u should tell me a time lol cause I dont see nothing haha
Old 09-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #113
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
Finally found him, said fuck it and got to the WLP quest on TVH mode. Went to those four cardboard boxes, opened the one with the ECHO in it (because he usually seems to spawn in that one) he popped out and I killed him even though he was 44 and I was 39, and the Achievement popped.

Good luck everybody, and I would suggest doing it that way since he seems to spawn a ton more if you're actually doing the quest, he popped on my first try doing that method.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #114
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Been trying the opportunity site for hours without much luck. Also tried a couple other confirmed locations. Will get it eventually I hope...

On another note, finally found a chubby... but as it turns out, a kill from a vehicle doesn't count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #115
Maserati13

XCANEXINSANEX93's Gamercard
I feel bad saying this but I found him on my 6th try using the Opportunity method... I didn't find any loot midgets the first five so I was like this is going to take FOREVER! But I lucked out :P Haha this isn't meant to gloat I'm just trying to tell you guys where I found him at

[EDIT] However it is worth mentioning I had 3 days of playtime prior to this happening so I guess it was bound to happen eventually
Maserati13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #116
Dreage

Dreage's Gamercard
Quote:
Nope still not getting it lol u should tell me a time lol cause I dont see nothing haha
Its not in the video lol. When you are playing by yourself and you fast travel from sanctuary to anywhere the game will load, while it is doing that, there will probably be a weapon spinning at the bottom right hand corner. I keep seeing a assault rifle with a infinite symbol on it when the game is loading and i wish to obtain it >.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #117
RedemtionOWNAGE

Quote:
Its not in the video lol. When you are playing by yourself and you fast travel from sanctuary to anywhere the game will load, while it is doing that, there will probably be a weapon spinning at the bottom right hand corner. I keep seeing a assault rifle with a infinite symbol on it when the game is loading and i wish to obtain it >.
Ohhhhhh sry lol I'm a big derp hahaha
Old 09-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #118
RedemtionOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maserati13 View Post
I feel bad saying this but I found him on my 6th try using the Opportunity method... I didn't find any loot midgets the first five so I was like this is going to take FOREVER! But I lucked out :P Haha this isn't meant to gloat I'm just trying to tell you guys where I found him at

[EDIT] However it is worth mentioning I had 3 days of playtime prior to this happening so I guess it was bound to happen eventually
Sometimes people get lucky man and you got extremely lucky congrats man, and I assume u watched my video so thanks
Old 09-28-2012, 01:01 AM   #119
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
my friend got him in preserve next to the dlc arena thingy in 3 god damn tries, took me over 6 hrs with preserve heros pass and opportunity
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:00 AM   #120
PerkyPlatypusV2

Perky v3's Gamercard
WOOOOOOO, 40 mins in Oppertunity DONE, Achievement unlocked, only 4 achievements left

Working on Soon : RDR, LA Noire, BioShock Infinite
PerkyPlatypusV2 is offline   Reply With Quote