PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
Gaz2k7

Darkoverlord679's Gamercard
Episode IV Chapter 1 Mini Kit help Going Crazy

Ok im stumped I need 1 more mini kit on this level to have em all. I think the one im missing is the one I need to drive the car over the lift for. I have the mini kit locator I drive over the ramp it lights up green raises slightly but no mini kit anyone help me???

I am seriously getting frustrated with this one.

Thanks in advance

Gaz
Gaz2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
If it is that one, drive the car on the ramp, it raises, get out of the car, high jump from the top of the car. Actually alot of the minikit loacations got recycled from the old games, if you played the old games to completion...
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
DeathMinion111

Are you using the orange and black car? The ambulance won't work.
DeathMinion111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMinion111 View Post
Are you using the orange and black car? The ambulance won't work.
I actually used the white car, I suppose it was an ambulence. Can you at least see it up there? What won't work?
Old 01-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #5
Gaz2k7

Darkoverlord679's Gamercard
I tried using the orange car and managed to get it thanks for the help. I just got 4 mini kits in the whole of the game now. Hopefully will have 100% by the weekend. clocked up 51 hrs so far.
Gaz2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #6
Daggermn

Jack Bandit 24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had this problem as well. I drove the white car up on the ramp and it did not create the mini-kit. I then got the orange car and drove on it and it did not work. I had to restart that level over. Once I restarted it, I used the orange car and it created the Mini-kit. Sorry I am late in my advise. Good luck on the 100%. It sucks to get all the super stories.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggermn View Post
I had this problem as well. I drove the white car up on the ramp and it did not create the mini-kit. I then got the orange car and drove on it and it did not work. I had to restart that level over. Once I restarted it, I used the orange car and it created the Mini-kit. Sorry I am late in my advise. Good luck on the 100%. It sucks to get all the super stories.
The super stories are easier if you have a partner on the puzzles, just have them drop out during the flying chapters.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:59 AM   #8
DeathMinion111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
I actually used the white car, I suppose it was an ambulence. Can you at least see it up there? What won't work?
You won't be able to see it, until you drive the orange and black car on the lift. I mean it will appear after that. You'll see the arrow if you're using the Minikit detector.
DeathMinion111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #9
KnavishCrayfish

KnavishCrayfish's Gamercard
Yeah, tried getting this minikit a couple of times. Whenever I walked over the left it would rise a little then drop back down, then when I drove the orange & black car over it the lights turned green but nothing happened.

I think what did it was not touching it until I drove the car up onto it making it raise up fully and the minikit appear. Not gospel, just an idea.
KnavishCrayfish is offline   Reply With Quote