PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
Does anyone actually play fair in this game?!

6 multiplayer games later and I've had enough. Firstly Im getting time penalties for people spinning me off the track and everytime i go to do a clean over take they push me off the track. EVERYTIME! And the game blames me.

Im Setting the fastest times so you should get points for that as im not going to get them playing properly

Rant over

MasterSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
milecoupe

milecoupe's Gamercard
There are just the problem is you get all these kids that think there playing burnout or these super jelous f1 guys that drive like lewis hamilton and if someone pass's them crys so at that point they can't have that so they run you off the road.Then if those idiots dont get you theres the people from places you've never heard of with connections that lag to the point you get hit by air.

But besides that there are alot of good racers just gotta find them.Problem is with party chat its alot harder to tell good vs bad anymore.
Magic 2011 online stuff

milecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
with this game u need to get a group of friends that all like the game and then u can have some great races. we race every week on a picked track so we can get a setup that we like then we do qually, and race 50% distance with all rules and full damage dynamic weather and some assists, its amazing.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #4
slippery1178

slippery 1178's Gamercard
Ive just got the game, im not too shabby and im a fair racer.
Im down to play some private races with any of you.
Msg or invite me sometime.
GT slippery 1178.
slippery1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
Rusty Knight 07

Rusty Knight 07's Gamercard
The problem with all online racing games is that too many people think they can drive the same way against human opponents online as they do against AI opponents offline.

I tried one online game and gave up after one lap because someone passed me when there's a yellow flag (no overtaking) and it was me who got a penalty! You'd think, as this is Codemasters 4th attempt at an F1 game, they would get it right by now by sadly no.
Rusty Knight 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
skimd1965

clean racing on F1

im a member of a small on line racing team (TVR) and we are doing the F1 season on 2010 and 2012 a race from each every two weeks it all clean racing with AI set to legend theres alway a space if your intrested check out the web sit http://totalvirtualracing.webs.com/ and let us no what you think.
skimd1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
metall2ica

metall2ica's Gamercard
This happened to me so much last night, every single time I went to pass someone they ran me off the road so I decided to start trolling them and thought if you wanna be like that be like that, I'll beat you anyway and I did lol
Old 10-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #8
Benjaminjaninja

Redfiretruck12's Gamercard
They should make the online penalties worth 20 secs (like career), because it's all very well giving them a penalty, but if you are the victim, it can take you up to 10 seconds to get back on track.

Players (in my exp) will do anything-ANYTHING to be first round the first corner.

Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #9
metall2ica

metall2ica's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminjaninja View Post

Players (in my exp) will do anything-ANYTHING to be first round the first corner.

That's pretty much how it is, and its so annoying because it screws people who wanna play properly up, on the other hand I just raced a guy on Singapore, we were side by side for 4 or 5 corners then he knocked me into the wall accidentally but he allowed down to let me back past him so there are some good racers out there just the majority are dicks
Old 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
Cr4zYb0y

Send a message via MSN to Cr4zYb0y Send a message via Skype™ to Cr4zYb0y

Cr4zYb0y's Gamercard
Its just really frustrating. I want too race properly, I'm not fussed about the winning. I aim too set the fastest lap normally.

However you get the bellend's, who have too ram you off and spin you out. However when they fail and spin of themselves. I GET PUNISHED...

It really isn't good enough.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
metall2ica

metall2ica's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4zYb0y View Post
Its just really frustrating. I want too race properly, I'm not fussed about the winning. I aim too set the fastest lap normally.

However you get the bellend's, who have too ram you off and spin you out. However when they fail and spin of themselves. I GET PUNISHED...

It really isn't good enough.
This happened to me last night on canada, passed a guy round the outside, he spun, I got a penalty