PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Kinect Sports
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Zaknafein

Zaknafein GT's Gamercard
Fastest and Longest

i think we need a location to post our fastest runs or farthest throws and highest points in all games involved in Kinect Sports

anybody run faster then a 8 second 100m or throw a discus of 85m or long jump over 13m, in posting you how you did it, it might help the rest of us
Zaknafein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:19 AM   #2
Haseo22

Tinyshade's Gamercard
Quickest 100 m sprint i did is about 7,50 as for the others i didnt beat your score :P
My best Javelin throw was 119,50 ( I did this after watching a throwing javelin video on youtube, very helpful )
Haseo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
Zaknafein

Zaknafein GT's Gamercard
No these were not my scores they were the computers on champion i was trying to gauge other peoples scores and compare to my own
Zaknafein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
pmWolf

pmWolf's Gamercard
I ran the 100m in 8.00s, and took SIXTH place. That was kind of depressing. (Although....I wasn't aware that you could "lean" start/finish, so there is obvious room for improvement).

Also, after nearly throwing my arm out in Discus (and getting 58m), I half-assed a throw with my left hand. It went 87m. I have no idea why. (I think I still took 4th in the event).

I've done over 13m in long jump a few times....but haven't shattered it. I think 13.13 is my best. I think it was the only event I came in first.

I've hit over 103m in Javelin, but that seemed like more of a fluke. Most of my throws are around 70-80.

Playing on Champion is soul-crushing.

pmWolf
pmWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
For 100 metres I usually get close to breaking the 6 second barrier, I got 7.04 before but my dip at the end wasnt perfect. To get a fast time I crouch on the floor in the set position (like a real sprinter) then I listen to the heartbeats, as soon as the 3rd heart beat has finished I immediately sprint (you start to run before the gun but dont get a false start because your character doesnt actually move until the race starts) this gets you a perfect start every time, then its high knees all the way and a dip about 10 metres from the line.
Discus seems totally random and to be honest a little bit broken to me, my best is around 85metres but I usually get either about 30 metres or 60 metres (always using exactly the same technique).

Last edited by o D M C o; 11-28-2010 at 02:37 AM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
Fur503

TaKeRz aF's Gamercard
My best is 122.18 the key is to get your knees up as high as you can not how fast you move your feet and when you have your javelin hold it with your hand extended out so if your body was a circle and 0 degrees was in front of you you would want to hold it at About 135 degrees depending on if your right or left handed and when you throw just take your hand and quickly point at 0 degrees at about a 35 degree angle up hope this helps let me know how you do
Fur503 is offline   Reply With Quote