PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
DOA_Rose
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 196

doarose's Gamercard
Slab UHF questions

I can't get this challenge. The jumps seem impossible. So I have 2 questions: first, how the eff do you do this bs and second, if somebody else makes the jumps in co-op and activates the tower will I get credit too or do I have to do it?
__________________
Ore Sanjou!
DOA_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
AcidGlow
 
AcidGlow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424

AcidGlowx's Gamercard
I gave up on this.. screw those jumps, lol.
AcidGlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,999

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
@OP: Just FYI....you don't need those type of challenges for the achievement. The only reason to do that paticular challenge is for one little badass point.......or if you have severe OCD.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #4
DOA_Rose
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 196

doarose's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
@OP: Just FYI....you don't need those type of challenges for the achievement. The only reason to do that paticular challenge is for one little badass point.......or if you have severe OCD.
I know the area specific challenges aren't needed for the achievement, though I do have serious OCD as part of my Asperger's. I just wanted to get 100% with my Siren. Between this challenge and dealing with those annoying rats & rakk in the Fridge trying to find that dam frozen rat I doubt it'll happen. I have like 5 level 1 challenges left for the achievement ( duel, vehicle passenger kill, 1 nova kill, a few more long-range rocket kills and I think there are still a few I haven't "unlocked" yet )
__________________
Ore Sanjou!
DOA_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #5
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,999

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA_Rose View Post
I know the area specific challenges aren't needed for the achievement, though I do have serious OCD as part of my Asperger's. I just wanted to get 100% with my Siren. Between this challenge and dealing with those annoying rats & rakk in the Fridge trying to find that dam frozen rat I doubt it'll happen. I have like 5 level 1 challenges left for the achievement ( duel, vehicle passenger kill, 1 nova kill, a few more long-range rocket kills and I think there are still a few I haven't "unlocked" yet )
I'm pretty sure there are only 2 that you have to unlock. One is under rocket launchers and unlocks after you finish the 5th tier of splash damage. The other is under shotguns and unlocks after you finish the 5th tier of close quarter kills.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
UprightMan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA_Rose View Post
I can't get this challenge. The jumps seem impossible. So I have 2 questions: first, how the eff do you do this bs and second, if somebody else makes the jumps in co-op and activates the tower will I get credit too or do I have to do it?
someone posted his vid on this earlier this week.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=388633
UprightMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
DropDeadArtemus
 
DropDeadArtemus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 813

DropDeadArtemus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
That challenge was annoying. The main reason was because you would have to start at the bottom if you missed your jump. The hardest area for me was jumping from the short beam on the eastern side to the beam on the northern side. This was due to the fact that there were two beams above you that limited your jumping height. It definitely takes patience but is possible.
__________________


DropDeadArtemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 PM.