PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Armored Core 5
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #31
Drinky Crow

DrinkyxxxCrow's Gamercard
Another Team Recruiting....

My team Emmerich Ulfr is recruiting anyone that would like to join. Depending on the number of new recruits my team offers a $$$ bonus upon enlistment. (0 new recruits at this time so...$2,000,000-$3,000,000 Au) At the time our level is 66, and we have 2 people including myself but are waiting on our 3rd. Me and my brother (founder /co-founder) are vets from the days of Project Phantasma and everything in between (except the PSP versions, don't have a PSP). We don't care about skill as it takes time to learn stratagies in battle and money is not an issue for anyone that joins, we take care of ours and we pay well. Anyone looking for friendly team that plays every day, feel free to enlist or go ahead and stay on your 1 person team like sooo many others. We need friends to play the game man! Lets have some fun and make some $cratch! I am Bagheera, my brother is Aumaan. I didn't start a team to boss people around and feel important, EVERYONE has a say in my team and all are respected as friends like they should be. (I said friendly right?)

Gamertag: DrinkyxxxCrow
Team: Emmerich Ulfr
Level: 66

Last edited by Drinky Crow; 04-07-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: I said friendly, right?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #32
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
What is going on? Many of the people on this thread haven't played in days and are looking for team mates? Message me over LIVE if you still play. If this post is up, I'm still looking to play.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #33
HugeBlorean

HugeBlorean's Gamercard
need members or ppl who just want to be on team

Im new but want to have fun join my team Lost Souls in NY est time. Most likely I be on everyday LOL. Its free join anyone can join ill be waiting.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #34
Anubisx2007

Anubisx2007's Gamercard
Just got the game mostly doing stuff for achievements until i finish then i will get into the multi-player hardcore

Gamertag = Anubisx2007
teamname = Team Seven
Old 07-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #35
Xenodolf

Send a message via AIM to Xenodolf

Xenodolf's Gamercard
I'm about to pick up this game, and since it seems to be majorly focused on MP I figured I would look for a crew on here.

I've been a fan of AC since the Toys 'R US PS1 demo back in 1997, and I've played every game in the series aside from this one and the PSP one.

GT = Xenodolf. Send me a FR or message.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #36
crimson x

Send a message via AIM to crimson x Send a message via MSN to crimson x Send a message via Yahoo to crimson x

Soren Kisamora's Gamercard
Got my copy of this yesterday.hoping to join an active team so i can get into this MP and see how it really works out. GT- Soren Kisamora
Closed Thread