ll L3G3ND ll

C0oK13 MoNsTa's Gamercard
Pacifist achievement

so listen at 6:30
ll L3G3ND ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
Bananaster

Bananaster's Gamercard
Im assuming there will be an achievement for completing each level/the whole game in a stealth manner. So we are probably looking at two playthroughs at least, because they will probably have achievements tied to killing a certain way X amount of times and what not.

All I know though is that this game looks fucking awesome!
Bananaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Can't believe I havn't been more interested in this, this video is looks so fucking cool, hope the whole game is as smooth and and polished as this video, also hope the game has some meat to it, what I mean by that is I hope it's not just a short 8 hour game but has some real length of play time 10-12 hours would be nice.

Last edited by ModernSith2010; 06-22-2012 at 03:48 PM.
ModernSith2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
TheDeceiver35

TheDeceiver35's Gamercard
Ya really excited about this possibility. There are alot of games where I can hack, slash and shoot people in the face, but very few that reward stealth and thinking. Definitely looking forward to it.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
Chef Not Chief

Chef Not Chief's Gamercard
I love games that reward you for stealth. I don't even care if they want me to do 2 or 3 play throughs, because the game can be played so many different ways, unlike CoD or Battlefield, which are the same thing every time. There are way too many hack, slash, and shoot games on the market. We need more games like this, Deus Ex, or even Splinter Cell.

Acrade Games Completed : 16
Chef Not Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
Mrryan12

Mr steamwhistle's Gamercard
A pacifist achievement might be tough, but with this game it looks like it will be alot of fun. With all the different abilities, it will be interesting to see what we will be able to do with all of them. There could be multiple ways to go pacifist, perhaps a stealth based method, or even without stealth. Sort of overpowering, knocking alot of people out, than scaring the remaining enemies away, it could be pretty fun.
Mrryan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:08 AM   #7
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrryan12 View Post
A pacifist achievement might be tough, but with this game it looks like it will be alot of fun. With all the different abilities, it will be interesting to see what we will be able to do with all of them. There could be multiple ways to go pacifist, perhaps a stealth based method, or even without stealth. Sort of overpowering, knocking alot of people out, than scaring the remaining enemies away, it could be pretty fun.
There will be side quests where you will have to arrange for certain targets to be taken away so you don't have to kill them. In one of the developer videos they mention that you can do a favour for someone who will take your targets, change their names and force them to work in their mines. Sounds interesting and for a pacifist achievement it seems you'll have to check out every bit of the game.

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
chokdee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Not Chief View Post
I love games that reward you for stealth. I don't even care if they want me to do 2 or 3 play throughs, because the game can be played so many different ways, unlike CoD or Battlefield, which are the same thing every time. There are way too many hack, slash, and shoot games on the market. We need more games like this, Deus Ex, or even Splinter Cell.
I agree to you on that. Such games are too rare nowadays.
chokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #9
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
There will be side quests where you will have to arrange for certain targets to be taken away so you don't have to kill them. In one of the developer videos they mention that you can do a favour for someone who will take your targets, change their names and force them to work in their mines. Sounds interesting and for a pacifist achievement it seems you'll have to check out every bit of the game.
That is incredibly enticing.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote