PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Sports and Fitness > Let's Golf 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thumbs down GameLoft's Absent Update!!!!

Still no update from GameLoft and this was released back on 16th Nov 2011 almost 6months ago

The only update to come from them was crap anyway because you could sort of fix Jr Golfer yourself..... if you was willing to lose all of your progress and reinstall the game which, lets face it, isnt really an update/fix is it!!

Put in perspective.......

Bug Village came out on 11th Jan and had 2 glitched achievements and Glu updated the game 3 weeks later and this was for a FREE GAME!!!!
(Yes you can argue it's because it had the option to use real money for purchases "in game" and yet most people got the 200g while paying /$0 for it)

TextTwist 2 came out 18th Jan and also had 2 glitches and yet GameHouse updated it today just under 3weeks after release

GameLoft are taking the p**s out of use, the paying customer, and I for one will not buy another title from them inc the upcoming WP7 Spinter Cell until they can produce a fully working game because I won't waste 3.99/$4.99 of my money on what will also be a glitched game..... Let's face it,they still haven't fixed Brain Challenge after 18months!!!

All they say on the forum on their site is "its being worked on" and yet won't even say they've already released a patch (which we've all had) and that it was a cock-up anyway

Last edited by IEvil IMonkey; 05-08-2012 at 07:56 PM.
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
montrossity

Send a message via AIM to montrossity

montrossity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I emailed them on 9-24-12, and they sent me this

Hello, Thank you for your letter. My name is Ekaterina and I'm glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about this issue. I should inform you that we have an issue with the last achievement in Let's golf. Our developers are in the process of fixing it at the moment. Hopefully the next update for the game will resolve your problem. I apologize for your difficulties, If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Best regards, ------------------------------- Ekaterina Kiselyova Customer Care Agent http://www.gameloft.com/

Are they REALLY fixing it?!? Hopefully.

100% LEGIT. If you call bullshit, post a link to prove it.
Swim, bike, run.
montrossity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by montrossity View Post
I emailed them on 9-24-12, and they sent me this

Hello, Thank you for your letter. My name is Ekaterina and I'm glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about this issue. I should inform you that we have an issue with the last achievement in Let's golf. Our developers are in the process of fixing it at the moment. Hopefully the next update for the game will resolve your problem. I apologize for your difficulties, If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Best regards, ------------------------------- Ekaterina Kiselyova Customer Care Agent http://www.gameloft.com/

Are they REALLY fixing it?!? Hopefully.
I am fairly certain I have seen almost an identical response somewhere else from another person that sent an inquiry to them at least 6 months ago. They got a similar response about a future update promising a fix, but that ha yet to come. LIARS!!

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote