PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #1801
JimCant

JimCant's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Money33 View Post
I will never be able to get the intel achievement since my little brother learned about all the cheats, put them all in while playing on my account, and disabled it. To make it worse, I had no idea about this and went through the campaign and collected every intel only to receive no achievement when I picked up the last one.
I think there is a code you can use that erases the codes that you entered....of course then you would still have to go back and collect all the intel....but if you set it to Recruit it probably wouldnt take you more than 2 hours to finish if that

JimCant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #1802
Xpanda Xpress

XPanda Xpress's Gamercard
when the host backs out
Xpanda Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 AM   #1803
Thiefdemon

Thiefdemon's Gamercard
I make an account for the first time and this just made me laugh.
Thiefdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #1804
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
I hate how the host ends the game because some people were smart enough to rack up enough points and the host in zombies stays near the mystery box and gets killed. Some people are also smart enough to know strategies to max out points and get to high rounds. It is pretty hard to get a group of good people in Black Ops compared to World of War. I used to get to round 20 and over with randoms in World at War. Black Ops, I can't get any higher than round 10 with randoms.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #1805
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions1 View Post
I hate how the host ends the game because some people were smart enough to rack up enough points and the host in zombies stays near the mystery box and gets killed. Some people are also smart enough to know strategies to max out points and get to high rounds. It is pretty hard to get a group of good people in Black Ops compared to World of War. I used to get to round 20 and over with randoms in World at War. Black Ops, I can't get any higher than round 10 with randoms.
Zombie in Black Ops are actually harder, mostly because there are no open places on maps, just small rooms, like on shangri-la DLC, thats totally terrible, or in Kino, it would be good if there are no seats in that big room, so there could be great open place...

And WaW zombies are even much better fun.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:03 PM   #1806
Wrothgar

Wrothgar2009's Gamercard
95.99% of all my care packages are ammo. WTF?

I threw in 2 care packages and they were both ammo. They need to fix that shit.

Also Last Stand or whatever the hell it's called needs to be taken out. It's bullshit. I hate how I shoot you 3 times, you go into last stand and somehow head shot me and you get back up.

Last edited by Wrothgar; 07-31-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Wrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #1807
Ehrenfried

Ehrenfried's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothgar View Post
95.99% of all my care packages are ammo. WTF?

I threw in 2 care packages and they were both ammo. They need to fix that shit.

Also Last Stand or whatever the hell it's called needs to be taken out. It's bullshit. I hate how I shoot you 3 times, you go into last stand and somehow head shot me and you get back up.
Yes and it's ok that way, with the care packages.
If you're on low level you will get the cool things more often then on higher levels.
Yeah it would be better when you get 2 CPs and both are choppers,
and the enemy trows 2 CPs and gets dogs twice, yeah of course...
Play as hardliner pro and you get a chance to change the CP.

It's not last stand, it's second chance, and yes i hate it too,
but you see who got it, when you shoot them and they always fall on their back shoot again.
Ehrenfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:16 AM   #1808
E11I077H

ThatCoolTroll's Gamercard
They need to really fix the mystery box, i did solo Call of the Dead up to round 23 and had thousands of points. I was ready to get my VR-11 or Scavenger for the achievement.

After trying for the umpteenth time and 2000 points to spare, george traps me in a corner. Really sick of these last 4 achievements i have
E11I077H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #1809
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
Nuketown... Spawn killing

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #1810
Smoochy

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There's a lot more campers than there was before. I quit playing a few months ago since I didn't have my Xbox anymore, but I got another one, and now it's ridiculous the amount of campers there are. Almost unplayable.

Props to Audacious for the sig
Smoochy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:45 AM   #1811
Wasulu

LayZie27's Gamercard
when you get hit once without juggernaut and you go down, its always a damn weird windmill attacking zombie it really pisses me off.
Wasulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:07 AM   #1812
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
I thought when I am at the second last step, the chances of getting a VR-11, the gun that changes zombies to humans would be much higher.

That is not what happened to my situation. One of my team members gets the Scavenger (the special rifle) and all of us tried to get the damn VR-11 for four rounds before we all got murdered because we kept running out of points and getting junk.

Took me and my group three hours to get to the second last step and saving lots of points with good communication and broken down steps.

Will be trying for this again hopefully soon and get a VR-11. Too broke for perks because all the points went to getting a VR-11.

Sorry, I need to get my frustration out. When you try to get one weapon only available from the box more than ten times at the second last step that needs the VR-11, that is frustrating if I get killed.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #1813
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions1 View Post
I thought when I am at the second last step, the chances of getting a VR-11, the gun that changes zombies to humans would be much higher.

That is not what happened to my situation. One of my team members gets the Scavenger (the special rifle) and all of us tried to get the damn VR-11 for four rounds before we all got murdered because we kept running out of points and getting junk.

Took me and my group three hours to get to the second last step and saving lots of points with good communication and broken down steps.

Will be trying for this again hopefully soon and get a VR-11. Too broke for perks because all the points went to getting a VR-11.

Sorry, I need to get my frustration out. When you try to get one weapon only available from the box more than ten times at the second last step that needs the VR-11, that is frustrating if I get killed.
Ah yes, the crappy randomness for the mystery box.

It's a necessary weapon for the Easter egg so they should have put it on the wall. Even if it was 5000 pts, at least you don't have sit at the box and hope like hell that it'll appear!!

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #1814
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Oh my gripes for this game.

The ridiculous steps required to complete the eter egg portions of he zombie dlc.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #1815
Effy

Sentaku's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optomistic View Post
Oh my gripes for this game.

The ridiculous steps required to complete the eter egg portions of he zombie dlc.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Get -good friends- at zombies, don't rush the steps, run zombie trains til around round 15 ~ 20 when you're completely set with all perks / guns you want / a bunch of points to spare, then start on the easter egg. That's how I did it. Also abuse crawlers.
Effy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #1816
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
I don't know why I keep bitching about certain games, but it is better to post it online rather than take it in a game. But here are some things I want to bitch about.

Stupid achievements. Especially if it is a weapon achievement.

The VR-11 achievement requires I explode a human which requires it to be pack a punched just for it to unlock. Well, I can't earn enough points, let alone how I have to wait 5 freaking minutes just to know where the location is and being able to survive without jug since every point counts.

The scavenger achievement which I never get that weapon in all the times I have played this game. I know how to get it, but I am really crap at solo which I have deferred this for a very long time.

The shrink ray achievement is just pure luck. You have to earn points to get the mystery box, but out of all the times I have gotten it is zero. That is not the end of the story though. Even if I do get it, I have to find every type of zombie and shrink them, but it is the only one I need to complete DLC 3 and I am not the only one in the same boat.

Perks in Space. Doable because you can just hack the machine to get the points back, but requires good coordination which doesn't bother me that much. Too bad I can't unlock it since I had perma perks once I unlocked the "Moon easter egg" with a friend.

Preventing the diggers from breaching. Kinda difficult since I am not sure if I have to let it breach or not and then hack it to save the tunnels/biodome. I heard someone got to round 25 just to stop the diggers from breaching.

Looking forward to completing this DLC and this game. Glad there is a place to express my feelings which is better than always being angry.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #1817
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
I now realize that my luck for a Scavenger or VR-11 is extremely low because I hit the box dozens of times with two other people in a session and I only got the Scavenger once.

I got the VR-11 for the Easter Egg, it was over several attempts which I got it twice. But since this has to be packed a punched for the achievement, I don't survive long enough, let alone get the right location for the "Pack a Punch" location which could be in three different locations, but only shows up something about "every five minutes" where the lighthouse beams the light.

Weapon achievements in zombies is just so much luck if you have the points to burn without the bank or getting the right location. But, since this game is old, no point in complaining to Treyarch, but wanted to just get my emotions out.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #1818
Gloria

Send a message via Skype™ to Gloria

G742617000027's Gamercard
I fucking hate games that have DLC achievements. I never play CoD with other people so having these extra little things to get is totally pissing me off eojhgkd
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #1819
MackeyNArf3952

MackeyNArf3952's Gamercard
on single player, rebirth island, i respawned in an hallway in which i was completely surrounded & lived for only a couple seconds. after my 5 deaths, i figure lowering down to recruit would work. nope.

i personally liked WaW zombies better. too much running around
Old 03-24-2014, 08:53 PM   #1820
Darkness727420

Darkness727420's Gamercard
veteran campaign, flew through mw2 and 3 veteran campaign.

Darkness727420 is offline   Reply With Quote