PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Benny34
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
medal of Honor Multiplayer classes.

~Australian SRS Pointman – Equipped with the Steyr AUG assault rifle with a heavy hitter magazine (that when equipped does 20% more damage). They can also call in an air burst mortar strike.
~US Navy Seal Sniper – Equipped with the McMillan high-powered sniper rifle. They can also launch the Switchblade UAV for devastating results.
~Canadian JTF2 Heavy Gunner – Equipped with the M249 LMG, they can take a supportive prone stance to offer powerful covering fire with increased accuracy. They can also call in a black ops transport chopper, which gives the team instant respawns in any tactical area.
~USOG Spec Ops – Equipped with an MP7, as well as heat vision. They also have access to A10 strafe air support.
~SFODD Demolitions – Equipped with a shotgun and able to use the Milkor M32. They can also equip extra armour, AKA tank mode, to boost their armour and damage taking abilities, but at the cost of speed.
~Polish Grom Assaulter – Equipped with a HK416 with M320 grenade launcher for additional firepower. Can call in AH6 Little Bird air support.
ok so i wanna know what happend to all the other spewcial forces they said will be in the game like the norwegian fsk, german ksk, what happend to them?
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
Yeffrey
Banned User

http://www.medalofhonor.com/faq#s2q02

Learn to do basic research. Relax, all the worldwide Special Forces that matter are represented.

CANADA FUCK YEAH. Its about time we get some respect and recognition from the US Media Monster. Not every battle begins and ends with Americans.
Yeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
Slightlykrazy

Slightlykrazy's Gamercard
Maybe You unlock them after a few levels? Or maybe the ones you posted are the classes for one team and the other ones like the Germans are for the other team?

Slightlykrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:09 AM   #4
Benny34
Banned User

Australian SASR is better than JTF-2 lol.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
Yeffrey
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
Based on what? I was commenting on the fact that the rest of the world is poorly represented in mass media when it comes to video games, tv, movies, etc. British SAS gets some recognition but thats about it. Its about time that Canada, Australia, Germany, etc get some FPS trigger time.
Yeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
Ronin1977

Ronin1977's Gamercard
hell yeah german ksk real nice cant wait game looks good from what i saw at youtube.
Ronin1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #7
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
No NZ SASR? Having 2 SASR teams and an SAS team would confuse the kiddies probably. Probably the same reason they chose the S. Korean SF teams name to be ROKN UDT instead of ROKN SEALs. Though Underwater Demolitions Team seems like an inappropriate name to use in a game like Medal of Honor.

Last edited by Shiftie; 09-10-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #8
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Quote:
So you have served along side both factions to know this? OR are you Australian?
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajan Elite View Post
So you have served along side both factions to know this? OR are you Australian?
I think the LOL overwrites the seriousness of his claim

OT: Looking forward to playing as the SASR, nice to see other countries represented.
DEG23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Quote:
He's Austrailian.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
Imma just stick to the navy seals since i'm from the US and all. Have no idea if that keeps me tied to specific weapons or weapon loadouts but if it does then i'll have to try out the other classes
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
Benny34
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
No NZ SASR? Having 2 SASR teams and an SAS team would confuse the kiddies probably. Probably the same reason they chose the S. Korean SF teams name to be ROKN UDT instead of ROKN SEALs. Though Underwater Demolitions Team seems like an inappropriate name to use in a game like Medal of Honor.
The Aus/NZ SASR Are basically the same. they work together 100% of the time. say if there is a mission that the Aus SASR Does there is usally a guy or a few guys from the nz sasr with them.
Quote:
LoL Yah it was just a joke...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
I think the LOL overwrites the seriousness of his claim

OT: Looking forward to playing as the SASR, nice to see other countries represented.
Yah same here that and the German KSK.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
Sgt Hartman 87

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
Does anyone know if you are tied to using a specific weapon with each class, or can you select any weapon?
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
DemoMCN

Send a message via MSN to DemoMCN

Demo MCN's Gamercard
Quote:
~Australian SRS Pointman Equipped with the Steyr AUG assault rifle with a heavy hitter magazine (that when equipped does 20% more damage). They can also call in an air burst mortar strike.
~US Navy Seal Sniper Equipped with the McMillan high-powered sniper rifle. They can also launch the Switchblade UAV for devastating results.
~Canadian JTF2 Heavy Gunner Equipped with the M249 LMG, they can take a supportive prone stance to offer powerful covering fire with increased accuracy. They can also call in a black ops transport chopper, which gives the team instant respawns in any tactical area.
~USOG Spec Ops Equipped with an MP7, as well as heat vision. They also have access to A10 strafe air support.
~SFODD Demolitions Equipped with a shotgun and able to use the Milkor M32. They can also equip extra armour, AKA tank mode, to boost their armour and damage taking abilities, but at the cost of speed.
~Polish Grom Assaulter Equipped with a HK416 with M320 grenade launcher for additional firepower. Can call in AH6 Little Bird air support.
ok so i wanna know what happend to all the other spewcial forces they said will be in the game like the norwegian fsk, german ksk, what happend to them?
All (12) units are there, but how the hell you think there is every unit has class of it's own?
There are six (6) different classes, that should be enough.

and one more thing, when you post lists like that you really should use sources.
Collection 201 CDs & 259 DVDs
Goodbye Theatre Of Tragedy 1993-2010 we'll miss you..
DemoMCN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #15
Benny34
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemoMCN View Post
All (12) units are there, but how the hell you think there is every unit has class of it's own?
There are six (6) different classes, that should be enough.

and one more thing, when you post lists like that you really should use sources.
i made you mad i see lmfao. i just fucking asked a damn question. i didnt fucking know.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #16
hoyrpen

Quote:
i made you mad i see lmfao. i just fucking asked a damn question. i didnt fucking know.
It's called looking through threads. First thread all the way at the bottom (3 months ago).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=363046
hoyrpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #17
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I dig the heavy gunner role. But....

My Canuck class would like a sniper rifle please. I can put a scope on a hockey stick but it just won't be the same.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote