PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #1561
Harvey Domino

Harvey Domino's Gamercard
Just downloaded the new maps. I like them except for parish. Fuck that map! My question is since you download each map individually can I delete parish and still play the others?
Harvey Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #1562
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
What a load of shit Money in The Denk is. All that happens is whoever gets the bomb uses the fact they have Juggernaut to try and get a MOAB, whilst completely ignoring the objective. Two different lobbies, exact same thing. The guy was even running around the bomb site, waiting for people to kill. Utter fucking bullshit. And when I finally get the bomb, and go for the plant, I get mowed down in 5 seconds because no one wants to help if it looks like you're going for the objective, and trying to kill all 6 enemies as they're shooting at you, with only a deagle, is useless.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #1563
xxthegodofwarx

Send a message via AIM to xxthegodofwarx

brian pumpher's Gamercard
this game sucks played it online for like 30 minutes and its the worst. I went right back to halo .

xxthegodofwarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #1564
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
What a load of shit Money in The Denk is. All that happens is whoever gets the bomb uses the fact they have Juggernaut to try and get a MOAB, whilst completely ignoring the objective. Two different lobbies, exact same thing. The guy was even running around the bomb site, waiting for people to kill. Utter fucking bullshit. And when I finally get the bomb, and go for the plant, I get mowed down in 5 seconds because no one wants to help if it looks like you're going for the objective, and trying to kill all 6 enemies as they're shooting at you, with only a deagle, is useless.
It's by far the worst game mode I've ever played in a Call of Duty. I have a feeling it would be good in a private match with 11 friends, but not with the community.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #1565
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
I hate where I get spawned sometimes. I spawn and 2 seconds later get shot

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #1566
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

You guys still play this game? lol

@Above: Sometimes? It's always horrible. Ever play FFA? No? I can't begin to tell you how horrible it is. And I know, I play exclusively FFA and was ranked 6,000 in the world in it with 37k kills last time I played.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #1567
DEATH KAZE

DEATH KAZE's Gamercard
i like guns and stuff
DEATH KAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #1568
Dragon BLaZe o

BAD VII's Gamercard
Spawn protection and hit detection.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #1569
Dilla Deaf

Dilla Deaf's Gamercard
Hit detection and folks with Turtle Beach, they always seem to know where I am (even if i have SitRep and Dead Silence) ............as a deaf gamer, this game is so unfair to deaf gamers it's not even funny. But I knew what I was getting into tho.
Dilla Deaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #1570
GANZ VII

Anglo Saxon VII's Gamercard
The COD MW3 server is not available at this time. Anyone else getting this?
GANZ VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #1571
GANZ VII

Anglo Saxon VII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GANZ VII View Post
The COD MW3 server is not available at this time. Anyone else getting this?
It logged me in just after this post, probably due to Lag Ops II.
GANZ VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:30 AM   #1572
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Multiplayer is completely and utterly unfair because I'm constantly hit with bullets and I'm never able to regain my fucking bearings. Plus, that phrase Who Dares Wins is so stupid because the second I dare, I die.

I don't hate the game, but I just don't like the Multiplayer. I definitely think Black Ops is superior in every aspect.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Last edited by Creech; 01-29-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #1573
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Certain guns are overpowered in mp, and I was never a fan of spec ops but I did like survival. I think there should've been more survival achievements.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:38 PM   #1574
Rasp

I know the lag comp is there, but it's so inconsistant. Sometimes I'm on the great end of it. Other times I just get shit on..
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:59 AM   #1575
thebat7

thebat7's Gamercard
Now that all the DLC has been issued for a while, it'd be nice to be able to buy just the spec ops missions. I don't want to pay all that money for a bunch of maps I'm not going to use. But I WOULD pay for just the spec ops missions all bundled and released together. Why haven't they done this yet? It's killing me to not be able to fully complete this game.
thebat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:49 AM   #1576
camokazi123

camokazi123's Gamercard
I hated the AC-130 co-op mission in this game...stupid timers.
camokazi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #1577
Practicality

LOL USA R FAT's Gamercard
why is this game not going higher than 1610? surely they didn't leave it on such a strange number deliberately?
Practicality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:31 AM   #1578
DonTrombone7704

DonTrombone7704's Gamercard
I thought the campaign on Veteran difficulty was a bit too easy for me.

It was actually probably the easiest of the Veteran campaigns of the entire COD series and far easier than "Black Ops" and far easier than the nightmare that was "World At War". I also hate that some of the spec ops require two players as nobody I know plays this game.

Other than that, MW3 is among my favorites of the COD series. The other major problems I've had with the game is the constant hacked multiplayer games where there is too much camping and it being nearly impossible to score kills without just getting torn apart by cheaters or those using aimbots.
DonTrombone7704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #1579
ZombieClutch

Unhappy Pave Low, AC-130, Attack Helicopter CAN'T GET GAME WINNING CAMS! KEEPS GETTING STOLEN

Pave Low, AC-130, Attack Helicopter CAN'T GET GAME WINNING CAMS! KEEPS GETTING STOLEN

I AM STARTING TO GIVE UP!!!
FFA I GOT ROBBED I LOST WHILE WAITING FOR THE PAVE LOW TO KILL THE LAST GUY INSTEAD I LOST BY 1 KILL, AND I WAS THE FINAL KILL CAM VICTIM, THANKS FATE!!!

HAD A ATTACK AND A PAVE LOW AND THEN THE GAME RANDOMLY CRASHED DROPPED CONNECTION.

ONCE IT WAS A SMALL LOBBY AND EVERYONE QUIT AFTER I LAUNCHED MY ATTACK HELICOPTER AND I WON BY FORFEIT.

IN TDM MY PAVE LOW KILL ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.
IN TDM MY AC-130 KILL ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.
IN TDM MY ATTACK HELICOPTER ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.

THANK GOD FOR EVERY TRY HARD IDIOT MORON THAT STEALS MY FINAL KILL CAM THESE MORONS ARE SO STARVED FOR KILLS AND GLORY IT'S A JOKE.

HEY THERE'S A REASON I GET KILLSTREAKS AND YOU DON'T!!!
HEY THERE'S A REASON I STAND DOWN WHEN A TEAMMATE HAS A KILLSTREAK REWARD IN THE AIR!!!

I HAVE A BRAIN THAT'S THE REASON!!!
I'M A GOOD TEAMMATE THAT'S THE REASON!!!

PS THERE WERE RUN AWAY WINS SO DON'T TELL ME WE HAD A NEAR LOSS GOING.

AGAIN THANK GOD FOR THE IDIOTS!!! THE IDIOTS!!! THE IDIOTS!!!

I GET PUNISHED FOR PLAYING LEGIT!!!
I GET PUNISHED FOR NOT BOOSTING!!!
THIS IS SUCH A NEVER ENDING JOKE!!!

I KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO STAND DOWN.
TOO BAD THESE GI JOE REJECTS DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL.

UPDATE
I Got The Attack Helicopter I'm Happy With Just Getting That One.
The Others, The Pave Low And The AC-130 Are Hard To Come By Sometimes, IDK How Much Effort I'm Really Gonna Put Forward On Those, Mach 5 On A Jug Sounds Like More Fun. Happy Hunting!!!

Last edited by ZombieClutch; 06-10-2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Update On 1 Of 3
ZombieClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #1580
ZombieFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieClutch View Post
Pave Low, AC-130, Attack Helicopter CAN'T GET GAME WINNING CAMS! KEEPS GETTING STOLEN

I AM STARTING TO GIVE UP!!!
FFA I GOT ROBBED I LOST WHILE WAITING FOR THE PAVE LOW TO KILL THE LAST GUY INSTEAD I LOST BY 1 KILL, AND I WAS THE FINAL KILL CAM VICTIM, THANKS FATE!!!

HAD A ATTACK AND A PAVE LOW AND THEN THE GAME RANDOMLY CRASHED DROPPED CONNECTION.

ONCE IT WAS A SMALL LOBBY AND EVERYONE QUIT AFTER I LAUNCHED MY ATTACK HELICOPTER AND I WON BY FORFEIT.

IN TDM MY PAVE LOW KILL ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.
IN TDM MY AC-130 KILL ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.
IN TDM MY ATTACK HELICOPTER ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.

THANK GOD FOR EVERY TRY HARD IDIOT MORON THAT STEALS MY FINAL KILL CAM THESE MORONS ARE SO STARVED FOR KILLS AND GLORY IT'S A JOKE.

HEY THERE'S A REASON I GET KILLSTREAKS AND YOU DON'T!!!
HEY THERE'S A REASON I STAND DOWN WHEN A TEAMMATE HAS A KILLSTREAK REWARD IN THE AIR!!!

I HAVE A BRAIN THAT'S THE REASON!!!
I'M A GOOD TEAMMATE THAT'S THE REASON!!!

PS THERE WERE RUN AWAY WINS SO DON'T TELL ME WE HAD A NEAR LOSS GOING.

AGAIN THANK GOD FOR THE IDIOTS!!! THE IDIOTS!!! THE IDIOTS!!!

I GET PUNISHED FOR PLAYING LEGIT!!!
I GET PUNISHED FOR NOT BOOSTING!!!
THIS IS SUCH A NEVER ENDING JOKE!!!

I KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO STAND DOWN.
TOO BAD THESE GI JOE REJECTS DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL.
Dude relax....your time will come.
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #1581
KH308

Onetw03's Gamercard
Fuck this stupid game. Hate the spec ops missions. Enemies shoot me a bit and it jerks around a lot. Fuck it.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #1582
megregd

megregd's Gamercard
can get shot a million times and just rest til you feel better, but a dog jumps on you and its game over? i know the way to get them off, but if you miss it then you die? what sense does that make?

these spec ops missions are unreal annoying.
megregd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #1583
MattDares

Matt Dares's Gamercard
People are really good! Im not.
MattDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #1584
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Really hate the spec ops missions I have left and the DLC along with it. Stuck doing the higher tiers, but managed to help someone get through their stars. Just a few more, but not looking forward to some of the harder ones.

I think one of them is "Server Crash." It is the one where you have to find Volk's computer and attach the DSM and download the files which enemies come in both directions along with shields which is impossible on Veteran.

Smacktown: Never can get through this, let alone survive the helicopter because I have no cover and 5 guys shoot me in the face and I cannot recover my health. Even when I do get down off the helicopter and try to destroy the smack, I cannot move forward with dozens of guys shooting me in the face.

DLC Spec Ops: Seriously, I cannot even stand them. Some aren't that difficult, but some are just really hard.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #1585
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
I just managed to pass "Server Crash" on my first try after getting through those turrets and getting into the catacombs. I also managed to use that special spot when holding off on the DSM and downloading the files along with taking down the two shields guys who are hard to hit and the Juggernaut with one flash and nearly a clip of LMG ammo with the headshot.

Smacktown: It was a complete nightmare because you cannot take cover in the beginning at the helicopter because you are stuck outside trying to murder the dozens of troops that keep coming. Especially after destroying the smack, you don't know if the enemies will just keep coming the way the are.

Not looking forward to the stock market one. Having to get the codes and then having to upload all 9,000 files is a severe pain that the enemies keep spawning and one screw up can easily end in failure.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:51 AM   #1586
Awesomepants

Awesomepants's Gamercard
I Know I'm Late To The Party But...

Holy FUCK is Yuri the shittiest partner ever. If he's not diving in front of me when I'm shooting at someone, he's cowering in the back while I get eaten up. And still he manages to be exactly in my way when I'm trying to sprint from one place to another. And he know jack shit about the strategy of crossfire.

Fuck Yuri, and fuck his programmers and their sorry assed AI.
Awesomepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #1587
ctugt

Send a message via Skype™ to ctugt

ctugt's Gamercard
ARGGHH! have to play the hole game again, the latest intel glitched, i died at the moment i tooked it, the game did registrated as taken i cant take it again it isnt there after the restart... i started all missions again from the start and the pause menu says i got them in each level, only no archievement
ctugt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #1588
ctugt

Send a message via Skype™ to ctugt

ctugt's Gamercard
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=347014

got it!
ctugt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #1589
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Does anyone else think the DLC for this game (cough cough Liberation and Parish) are the absolute worst for FFA? For crying out loud, the biggest map in the game and they can't put more than 8 spawns so I don't get shot in the back every time I spawn? It's like all of the DLC for MW3 was half-assed.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #1590
someguyhere

vmd50's Gamercard
What's annoying is how laggy games can get for both co-op and competitive. At times i check and it seems like everyone including myself has good connection, but it slows down and at time i teleport in front of someone's fire in MP and die in the MP.
someguyhere is offline   Reply With Quote