PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Contre Jour
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Verkunder

Verkunder's Gamercard
4-19. Kill me now.

I can get all three orbs but I can't exit the level! Please help me before I throw my phone at the wall.

Honestly though this game has made me swear off physics games that have "levels" off for the rest of my life.
Verkunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Vorta

Vorta's Gamercard
When u get it to the top movable rope, you need to keep it all the way high, above the top landmine. You'll only have a little movement left and right but get a swing going and time a release so that you through the creature to the exit. Good luck!
Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
Verkunder

Verkunder's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorta View Post
When u get it to the top movable rope, you need to keep it all the way high, above the top landmine. You'll only have a little movement left and right but get a swing going and time a release so that you through the creature to the exit. Good luck!
Thank you so, so much.
Verkunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
+1 - appreciate the tip. FWIW, I was able to get the creature into the portal without releasing early, so it is possible to get the swing going with enough momentum to reach the portal.
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
The Remdizzle

The Remdizzle's Gamercard
I connected the bottom 2 tentacles to the top tentacle, stretched the legs, and released the bottom 2 at the same time. sucker shot right into the exit portal. btw, i fucking hate this game!

You like rock music? Lookie here: https://www.facebook.com/theremdizzle
The Remdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
This game is unforgiving torture
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
fritzdog18

JitteryFour791's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Remdizzle View Post
I connected the bottom 2 tentacles to the top tentacle, stretched the legs, and released the bottom 2 at the same time. sucker shot right into the exit portal. btw, i fucking hate this game!
Thank you!
That worked on my first try using that method. I'd been trying to swing it around that top mine for the past two days without even getting close to making it to the exit. Most of the video guides for this game appear to be based on the ipad version which seems to be a little easier than on my win8 phone.
fritzdog18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:59 AM   #8
LausDomini

LausDomini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zszaiss View Post
+1 - appreciate the tip. FWIW, I was able to get the creature into the portal without releasing early, so it is possible to get the swing going with enough momentum to reach the portal.
To offer a safer alternative, once I found the spot on the top where the ball can safely swing, I did not move the top rope. Instead, having the right rope attached I pulled the right rope northeast to create the needed momentum, then let go of the right rope. The nice part is if you don't quite have the oomph, just reattach and try again.
Old 11-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
Gacys Clown

gacys clown's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzdog18 View Post
Thank you!
That worked on my first try using that method. I'd been trying to swing it around that top mine for the past two days without even getting close to making it to the exit. Most of the video guides for this game appear to be based on the ipad version which seems to be a little easier than on my win8 phone.
OMG, I'd been trying the swinging method shown on the videos for forever now with zero luck (so I assume that doesn't even work on the WP), but tried this method today and it worked perfectly first try as well.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #10
LordOdadjian

OdadjianActual's Gamercard
This level is pure TORTURE, even with the tips here.

UGH.
LordOdadjian is offline   Reply With Quote