PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #61
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
This is so funny. I did something similar to this and it took me and my brother in law about 4 hours to get all the collectibles achievements. I was gonna post a thread but looks like you already figured this out. Way better method then the other one.

We both had modded shields and pistols so it was pretty easy that way. One person blasts the opening and kills all the clap traps and the other collects the loot. Make sure one of you has a solider with an ammo regeneration mod.

Funny the rarest item for me was pizza's.

Last edited by Spanish Assault; 02-13-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Spanish Assault is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #62
ShawnSig

Shawns202's Gamercard
I don't think I've ever found a single oil can, and I need to get 25 of them. I was trying this method on playthrough 1 with my level 45 soldier. Maybe I should try the other farming method(other thread) and just hide in the corner while the Kamakazies blow their own asses up.

I've found a shitload of 3D Glasses, Panties and Fish. 3 Bobbleheads and 5 pieces of pizza?
Old 02-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #63
swatnflyz
Banned User

Don't mean to be a tard.

Will someone explain to me how you get a weapon that powerful? I thought if you messed around with your 360 it would diable the achievements.
swatnflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #64
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatnflyz View Post
Don't mean to be a tard.

Will someone explain to me how you get a weapon that powerful? I thought if you messed around with your 360 it would diable the achievements.
well if you mess with your xbox you could get banned...

with that said this guns are all ready modded and entered into the world. Post HERE and ask for one.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:56 AM   #65
KaosL0RD

KaosL0RD's Gamercard
Can you still do what the video does with the latest patch???
KaosL0RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #66
Junkdewd

Junkdewd's Gamercard
If anyone wants the one shot guns and unbreakable shield, msg me on live and we can play a round. I'll give them to the first 5 people that respond. Pistol, rifle and the shield.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #67
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Huh. I've been doing the same thing, except with a sniper. lol It's a OHK, is electric, and has 40 shots. Just spray that into the chamber. I've been doing this for about 2 hours on and off. So I'm probably half way or so. Just need Bobbleheads, Oil Cans, and Pizza now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #68
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This takes forever but I like this active-farming method. I'm level 69 (playthrough 1) and using a strong combat rifle for this, no mods.

AR490.0 Glorious Massacre (Damage-327, Accuray 93.9, Fire Rate 8.8)
with fire element x4
+100 Magazine Size (124 shots before reload)
+76% Recoil Reduction
+70% Accuracy

The only thing I've noticed so far if I kill them all very fast, there are too many items at one spot and when MINAC drives over them or the bombs he left explode near the collectibles a few simply dissapear. Looks like a glitch to me. So either I have to pick 'em up fast or get the things that are left. I want to avoid getting overrun.

So far I'm looking at:

6 Pizza, 10 Oil Can and 4 Bobbleheads. Oh well...

Edit: My end-stats after 5h of farming with this method:

Pizza - 18
Panties - 35
Clapfish - 37
3D Glasses - 35
Oil Can - 25
Bobblehead - 16

I died a looot but then again I also had enough money hehe. One more DLC (the best) to go and I'm done with this game.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 08-06-2012 at 05:05 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #69
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
This takes forever but I like this active-farming method. I'm level 69 (playthrough 1) and using a strong combat rifle for this, no mods.

AR490.0 Glorious Massacre (Damage-327, Accuray 93.9, Fire Rate 8.8)
with fire element x4
+100 Magazine Size (124 shots before reload)
+76% Recoil Reduction
+70% Accuracy

The only thing I've noticed so far if I kill them all very fast, there are too many items at one spot and when MINAC drives over them or the bombs he left explode near the collectibles a few simply dissapear. Looks like a glitch to me. So either I have to pick 'em up fast or get the things that are left. I want to avoid getting overrun.

So far I'm looking at:

6 Pizza, 10 Oil Can and 4 Bobbleheads. Oh well...

Edit: My end-stats after 5h of farming with this method:

Pizza - 18
Panties - 35
Clapfish - 37
3D Glasses - 35
Oil Can - 25
Bobblehead - 16

I died a looot but then again I also had enough money hehe. One more DLC (the best) to go and I'm done with this game.
Awesome game with a few annoying achievements
What's your favourite DLC? I personnaly prefered The Secret Armory of General Knoxx!

Last edited by ParoXysm QC; 08-09-2012 at 11:50 PM.
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #70
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x DIAM0NDZ View Post
Awesome game with a few annoying achievements
What's your favourite DLC? I personnaly prefered The Secret Armory of General Knoxx!
Well as I already posted in another thread here I'd say both CLAP TRAP'S NEW ROBOT REVOLUTION (because of the fun) and The Secret Armory of General Knoxx (because of CRAWMERAX' awesome loot drop).

I checked everywhere, every single chest on PLAYTHROUGH 2 and Crawmerax has without a doubt the best rare weapon/mod drop ever.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #71
Blechfaust

Blechfaust's Gamercard
Thanks. This one still works very good.
Blechfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #72
xXthefragileXx

xXthefragileXx's Gamercard
Gonna have to try this 'active' farming method for pizzas. I've done the other version (hiding behind the rock) three or four times for a total of probably 15-18 hours. Last night was the longest (8.5 hrs) and I STILL didn't get all the pizzas I needed (only found 3-4 among thousands of items. Did finally pop the Lubricator achievement though =)

100%: SSX, L.A. Noire, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Marvel vs. Capcom 3,Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Fable II (no DLC), Prince of Persia, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Bastion, From Dust
In Progress:
Borderlands (1700/1750), AC: Brotherhood (1080/1250), AC: Revelations (980/1490), Fable III (1240/1250)
xXthefragileXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #73
VanillaJaguar2

Fat Jesus HD's Gamercard
Looks Helpful

I will try this ASAP those stupid collection achievements are the last ones I have left.
VanillaJaguar2 is offline   Reply With Quote