PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dead or Alive 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #31
Dark Anaconda

Well i will get it ,thats for sure, but what annoys me the most is, that i don`t know exactly how to get Christies Last Costume...

I played with Christie on Arcade Mode (Legend Difficulty) and i unlocked TINAS LAst costume

I was like: What the hell?

Then i thought: " It doesn`t matter which character you take, u just have to be in the Top 10 Ranking (just be pretty good lol ) ..."

So i played with my main Ryu Hayabusa on Time Attack and i didn`t lost any fight (even on Legend Difficulty ) but NOTHING happend!

I didn`t unlocked anything...i thought i would get Christies Outfit but nope...

I will go for Survival Legend this week (with Lisa/La Maripossa) and i will do Legend Mode (which will be like 100 rounds i guess like in Doa4) and hopefully i can unlock her outfit...

But yeah i hope somebody can unlock Christies outfit, because i don`t know what the hell to do.

The only thing i can do is: Trying to beat Time Attack with Christie without failing once... ( but i already played with Christie on Arcade Mode and unlocked TINAS last outfit...i am fucking confused...)
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #32
ScizX

ScizX's Gamercard
You get christies outfit by beating time attack with ANY character without continues (on legendary)

If you finish arcade mode with any character on legend, without continues, you get tinas costume (just got it with hayabusa)

That means for survival you just need to beat it...I thought I had to play as Lisa!

Edit: Wait, you say you beat time attack and didnt get it? Thats weird...cuz I did get Tinas on arcade o_O
Dead or Alive 4
Devil may Cry 4

Last edited by ScizX; 10-01-2012 at 09:05 PM.
ScizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #33
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How you guys manage to be that good? I mean the cpu is Ass on highter difficulty... I had to restart 5 time on stage 5 and i was only on champ in arcade...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #34
ScizX

ScizX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
How you guys manage to be that good? I mean the cpu is Ass on highter difficulty... I had to restart 5 time on stage 5 and i was only on champ in arcade...
Using cheap tactics at times and praying you wont get matched up against Pai/Kokoro... thats what I do

And just keep going... I almost threw my controller on the ground one time lol. And I only did arcade so far.. survival will be torture probably. I remember dying at 99 wins on DOA4, that surely made my day.
Dead or Alive 4
Devil may Cry 4
ScizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #35
Dark Anaconda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScizX View Post

Edit: Wait, you say you beat time attack and didnt get it? Thats weird...cuz I did get Tinas on arcade o_O

Yes i got Tinas Outfit on Arcade Legend Difficulty, but i played with Ryu Hayabusa on Time Attack Legend Difficulty and i didn`t got anything.

Tinas Outfit = No Problem ,just beat Arcade Mode on Legendary difficulty (i don`t remember if i failed once, but i played pretty good and got it at the end) with any character.

Christies Outfit = ...no confirmation yet

Lisas Outfit = I guess you are right, i think you just need to complete Survival on Legend > that should be all.

Last edited by Dark Anaconda; 10-01-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #36
wenerdog

wenerdog's Gamercard
So I can use Tina for all of them? I got hers so easily!
wenerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #37
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Just finished True Fighter arcade, i had to restart some char 2-3 times, but nothing that annoying, so there is master after and legend? Got to admit im not looking forward to legend... I think with a lot of heart and patience i may able to complete it.. but without loosing... NAH...

I remember soul calibur, there was that achievement for arcade where you had to not loose a round(cause to get the points needed, you had to keep your bonus) i ALWAYS lost a round... just one damn round and it was enought... I gave up eventually, it was pissing me off too much. Of course that was always the boss or the one before that made me loose a round, and sometimes in pathetic ways(like falling down the ring)

So far the char that give me the most difficulty are the grapplers... for exemple Bass i can barely attack him cause he always counter and of couse the cpu always do the full 2-3 consecutive grapple... The easiest one seem to be helena... she don't hit too hard, dont counter too much either...

Gears of War Legend
Old 10-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #38
blazing hellion

blazing hellion's Gamercard
DX holly crap u don't gotta use the character?!??!*gos back to use Kasumi
blazing hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #39
blazing hellion

Quote:
Using cheap tactics at times and praying you wont get matched up against Pai/Kokoro... thats what I do
I would like to dd Sarah to that list!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #40
Tenreth

Quote:

And just keep going... I almost threw my controller on the ground one time lol. And I only did arcade so far.. survival will be torture probably. I remember dying at 99 wins on DOA4, that surely made my day.

Always getting Kokoro. Damn you Team Ninja. Hope you suffer in hell.

And add Mila to that list.

Last edited by Tenreth; 10-02-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Tenreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #41
blazing hellion

Its deffinatly doable. Just annoying. After 4hours I FINALLY got it with Ryu. Then tried time attack and did it first try, thank frikin God. I think you gotta be lucky and run into noone but basic strikers, and bayman. J don't mind fighting bayman his attacks are obvious.

Now just got lisas to obtain now....joy
Old 10-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #42
Tenreth

After wasteing 5 hours in an attempt for a non-continue run in tag arcade mode... well... you can't unlock their legend outfits in tag. Doesn't matter what fighters you play as.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #43
Xii

Sorkstryparen's Gamercard
Can i play on easy over and over to unlock all costumes 4 a character??
Xii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #44
blazing hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xii View Post
Can i play on easy over and over to unlock all costumes 4 a character??
No, it has to be 4 seperate courses. Just do easy survival time and arcade then normal of one of the above.

Note, I THINK you can unlock a costume on tag for the first character. I played kasumi/hitomi, I didn't have any costume unlocked for either of them and I unlocked one only for kasumi, then did the next difficulty but selected hitomi/kasumi. Got one for hitomi. I might have just missed it though so don't quote me.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #45
JayTheBull

JayTheBull's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazing hellion View Post
Note, I THINK you can unlock a costume on tag for the first character. I played kasumi/hitomi, I didn't have any costume unlocked for either of them and I unlocked one only for kasumi, then did the next difficulty but selected hitomi/kasumi. Got one for hitomi. I might have just missed it though so don't quote me.
You are right, you can unlock costume by doing Tag courses. I always do that for every character. For me, the following courses are the best way to unlock costumes : Arcade Rookie, Tag Arcade Rookie, Tag Time Attack Rookie, and Rookie Survival.

I prefer the Tag courses since its only 5 figths instead of 8 when solo. Save quite a lot of time.
JayTheBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #46
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

no way im doing legend with all characters.. hope you guys are right you can unlock them by doing rookie/normal... exept the 3 special ones of course(grrr)

Gears of War Legend
Old 10-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #47
blazing hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
no way im doing legend with all characters.. hope you guys are right you can unlock them by doing rookie/normal... exept the 3 special ones of course(grrr)
With the exception to lisas, tinas, and christinas rare swimsuits(legend difficulty NO continues), you can play rookie easy normal for time attack, survival and time attack. That's 9 right there. You just can't play rookie arcade, get a costume and play the same course and get another.

Also I'm not 100% but I think the have to be single. I have unlocked a costume on tag, but only for 1 character of the 2.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #48
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Yeah ok... i did that for DOA4, that was fine, doing arcade all the time on easy 1 round... that was quicker... but well if we play time attack easy and such, not too much of a problem... i guess.

Gears of War Legend
Old 10-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #49
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
You can unlock character's suits in Tag mode as well.

I cleared Rookie with Leifang for Arcade, Time Attack and Survival then cleared the same on Easy and then did Easy for Tag Time Attack and got Leifang's final costume.

Az

pixels
Azrael008uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #50
JayTheBull

JayTheBull's Gamercard
I always do Tag since its faster ( less figth than in Solo)
JayTheBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #51
ox bigboss xo

oX BIG BOSS Xo's Gamercard
it is not necessary to use lisa,christy or lisa to get the outfits, u can use any other, but it must be done without continues, one outfit for each mode
ox bigboss xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #52
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ox bigboss xo View Post
it is not necessary to use lisa,christy or lisa to get the outfits, u can use any other, but it must be done without continues, one outfit for each mode
Yeah but still a pain in the ass...

Thats like asking me to win against GSP... but oh wait, i can wear an helmet... pretty much 0 chances in any case.... LOL

Gears of War Legend
Old 10-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #53
Dark Anaconda

I only need lisas outfit, i have everything else.

Getting Lisas Outfit will be a little bit harder than getting Tina`s or Christie`s last outfit.

The hardest part in Doa5 is in fact, getting Lisas Outfit.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #54
Tenreth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael008uk View Post
You can unlock character's suits in Tag mode as well.

I cleared Rookie with Leifang for Arcade, Time Attack and Survival then cleared the same on Easy and then did Easy for Tag Time Attack and got Leifang's final costume.

Az
True, but NOT for the rare ones! Rare has to be solo (at least in my game...)
Old 10-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #55
Dark-Raven-77

DarkRaven77's Gamercard
Arrow

Can somebody post a few pics from the outfits that will be unlocked in legendary modes?
Old 10-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #56
ox bigboss xo

oX BIG BOSS Xo's Gamercard
lisas special suit is allmost imposible, yesterday i got to 97 survival on champ dificulty, and the suit unlocks in legend... they made this waaay to hard this time
ox bigboss xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #57
Dark Sayer

Tourniquet's Gamercard
Just to guarantee it for you boys, when you reach the final stage on Arcade mode (I'm also guessing any other mode) you have to win without using a continue. Regardless if you can keep coming back and fighting any of them, you won't unlock the costume.

Just saying 'casue I'm fairly sure I saw people posting shit saying you can lose as many times as you want after you get to the final stage and still unlock the special costumes, but that unfortunately didn't work for me.

Last edited by Dark Sayer; 10-13-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Dark Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:56 AM   #58
mikeking74

mikeking74's Gamercard
Yes I can confirm, I just played arcade on legend but used a continue and the costume did not unlock. bummer.
mikeking74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #59
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
Dont waste time to re-play arcade and time attack on legend difficult if you already completed it with continues (unless for personal practicing).
Just wait for the the next patch to get the Legendary costumes and spend that time for online ranked matches.
pegaso650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:03 AM   #60
mikeking74

mikeking74's Gamercard
It seems that you still need to beat legend difficult to unlock the costumes, the only difference is that the patch opened up the legend difficult level. Man, it's still going to take forever to get lisa's. the highest i've survived is 48. so sad