PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Asura's Wrath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #31
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
The spinny double laser its whats screwing me over can dodge everything else any tips

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #32
NinjaShinigami

NinjaShinigami0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chach7171 View Post
*spoiler* as if asking for help on the final boss wasn't warning enough...Ok so me and Yasha are inside of Vlitra and basically fighting the larger Asura lava dude and i cant do a damn thing to get my rage over halfway. This is my first playthrough on the game and i'm on hard difficulty figuring i'd get that outta the way first, and havent had much issue with any other battle but this one. Are there any tips with this because i've tried staying at range and that doesnt work because he doesnt throw enough stuff at me to throw back, getting in tight doesnt work because he decimates me after a couple exchanges too. Could really use a tip what'd you guys do????

Hey yeah i just beat him and also only played through it once on hard, it was a bitch though..... its actually a balance between staying close and getting back. when you are close, to doge use RB and when he is charging for an attack sometimes don't even try attacking if your invisible mode is not charged up. then jump and shoot to charge it up, try hold down B while in the air also it will get you towards him faster as well. and if he sends a wall of lava u know will be followed by beams then rush him, as soon as the beams start jump up and hold B when close follow up with Y and then rapid B. and try to get as many Y while he is down and it pops up.
NinjaShinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:34 AM   #33
NinjaShinigami

NinjaShinigami0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
The spinny double laser its whats screwing me over can dodge everything else any tips

Be as close to him as you can while he does that, or get the timing down on each one and you only get hit by the last one.
NinjaShinigami is offline   Reply With Quote