Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > WRC 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
just tried the demo

So i have never played wrc before im kinda forza,F1, NFS and dirt series kinda guy but love car games of all types so gave it a go, and it is by far the worst driving game i have ever played the car seems to be on ice constantly you go from loose gravel to smooth tarmac with hardly any handling differance whatsoever and the car just seems to float in the middle of the screen while the scenery goes by. Im so glad they did a demo just to show us how bad this is and why oh why has there been 3 of em now there must be some ppl that like it. Im sure if i played it for hours i could have accustomed myself to the driving mechanics but i just dont want to, when u play dirt the cars feel right and weighted straight away and your sliding round corners and pouring on the power, with this its just feels wrong and way to loose.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
majorsoapsuds

MajorSoapsuds's Gamercard
Just tried the demo myself, not played the previous 2 either and can see what u mean about the handling, on the tarmac it felt slippy bt i could notice a change once on gravel, handling felt much stiffer for me! Kept playing and playing it and once ur used to it i kinda enjoy it and would go as far to say tht id think about buying it!! If only codemasters could have hold of that official licence tho....
majorsoapsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
Rusty Knight 07

Rusty Knight 07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorsoapsuds View Post
If only codemasters could have hold of that official licence tho....
Codemasters would screw up WRC like they did Dirt by putting all that gymkana crap into what used to be an offroad race game.
Rusty Knight 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
DayV3d

DayV3d's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
im kinda surprised that the demo was actually way better then the first two games.. graphically its solid, the sound is okay. the handling on the other side, while good once you drive 3 or 4 times, its kinda awkward for the first time you do the demo.
bet this will set people off again
Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #5
maz2xtreme

m2x666's Gamercard
The handling is so much better in the retail version. I tried the demo and was worried they fucked it up.
maz2xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote