Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
Darksoul7890

Hurrikayne0003's Gamercard
Dark souls Mules to dupe

This is the new signup thread for Xbox 360 Dks Mule Requests and active Mules. Please read ALL of the rules before you request service and to be put in service. All requests should be posted here and Please follow these rules closely. Let the Xbox 360 muling begin Muling Begin! All credit to your mule creators is at the bottom of the page. Show these folks some love as they have worked hard to benefit the Xbox 360 DKS PvP community!

Rules

1) All requests should be posted here one time with Xbox Live ID. Once you have been "Muled" please edit the initial post to "Complete" Please feel free to contact an open mule to set up arrangements as their ID will be on their post.

2) Once you have been muled you now become an "active" mule so please proceed to step three here and post a second time stating that you are a mule open for service.

3) All Mules should post here (with Xbox Live ID) and state whether they are active or have met their 5 mule min. obligation. Mules should post edit their intial post and state who they have Muled to and should edit the post to inactive once their obligation has been met (unless you plan to stay active as some have stated they would )

4) If you are an active mule then you need to actively follow this thread and grab people that need muling until your contribution is complete

5) Please be aware of these things and read the whole wall of text below Entitled Rules for Muling

A. Be 100% ready at the assigned time. This includes being at the right place, in human form, right soul level, with a couple hard humanities as backup.
B. Have enough time to completely mule. At least an hour, maybe more (depending on summoning problems).
C. Read through the first post here to know how it works, what to do, what not to do, etc.
D. Read the summoning tips thread, so you know how to do the "purposeful" summoning.
E. Commit to help 5 others.

Rules for Being Muled

We have a full mule and have begun duping in the upper burg! Duping in DKS is much different than it was in Demons Souls so please follw these rules and read closely. This is a self propogating mule meaning those that receive it pass it along to others. Our initial mules will probably do a bit more work than others to kick this off right but those that receive it are obligated to pass it on to others. We have to drop the whole mule so this is a much longer process than it was before so please don't pester these folks looking solely for trophy weapons. This service is primarily for the PvP community and is much needed to jump start it. I have no problem if you make additional mules to drop stuff to trophy hunters after your initial 5 drop obligation to the PvP community though (see below). Here are the rules:

1) You need to have all 10 save slots filled and know how to use the proper bottomless box glitch. (check it on YouTube)
Type in New BB glitch Dark souls

2) The person receiving the mule should be around sl 5 with way of white covenant and the taurus demon unbeaten as you will be the host to the mule and the mule should have killed to taurus so you can get the white soapstone to lay down your sign.

3) Host should arrange summon spot for the mule and then you should both head straight for the fog gate. Once through you are immune to invasion but don't engage the taurus. Climb the ladder and kill the archers in the tower. The top of the tower is your safe dupe spot. Host should drop everything he started with so the mule does not get contaminated with starting junk (best to do that at the bottom and climb back up so you don't pick it back up).

4) Mule then drops everything and host picks it up at the same time. Tips here: if the hosts runs toward the mule as he is dropping he is able to pick items up quicker. Also, don't let there be more than 30 separate dropped items on the ground at any time because those items will disappear for good and the mule will be corrupt (dropping 20 at a time ensures that you will not be corrupted).

5) Once you have the whole mule in your posession, make your duping copies as once you have dropped the stuff fom one character that character is done and can be sacrificed/overwritten. I have three mule slots going right now and as I use one I overwrite it with a fresh copy (this takes 7 min from character creation to full box at the burg bonfire).

6) Once you receive a full copy, you are Obligated to give it to no less than 5 other people who do not already have a copy. This is your pay it forward obligation to the PvP community for rec
eiving such a huge gift!
Please fullfill this obligation by giving it to friends in PvP who will in turn pass it on to others. This whole thing only works if you follow through with this obligation! After your initial 5 drops, feel free to make mules to drop to trophy hunters if you wish, but your first responsibility should be to the PvP community we are trying to build

7) This last one is the most difficult. I don't know if this is possible, but it would be nice to be able to verify who we are giving it to. We don't need any more sl1 maxed griefers out there so I would be hesitant to give it to people I didn't previously see active in PvP or on these boards (including the other boards)

8) Then, copy to as many slots as you would like and optimize your PvP builds . Keep one slot as a mule if you would for future needs though and as your copy from slot.

9) Finally, post your initial requests for you mule in this thread with your Xbox 360 Live ID:. Once someone has given it to you, please edit your original post stating you received it and please post a second time stating the 5 people and Xbox 360 Live IDs you have given it to so we can try tracking how this spreads. If you have received your mule and are looking for people to give it to you should contact those who have posted here and not received it yet.

Other tips:

1) To quickly transfer items too and from the box(there is a ton of stuff) press and hold down LB/RB and hold down to get everything in/out of your box quickly. And LT/RT For consumables.This works for weapons and armor.

2) All weapons trophy will not pop by the dupe

3) If you join the darkmoon covenant, you must make sure you do not have the darkmoon talismon on you or you will not get anything for joining!

4) There is alot of stuff and each dupe takes 1.5-2 hrs total with creating your charaters. Be aware of this before you undertake this. It is a large commitment so please be aware of that before you take this on.

5) IMPORTANT To avoid items being lost doo not drop more than 20 items at a time and wait for them to be picked up before you drop another 20. Duping too fast can result in a corrupt translation as there can only be 25 items on the gound at any one time before the system starts deleting items. This method works and does not add much time to the drop. Please follow closely as we have needed to repair mules before they could be put in action.

6)If you've been "muled" equip a good Lightning Weapon, a good Shield and some good Armor. Speak to Solaire to get White Sign Soapstone, buy Orange Guidance Soapstone at Undead Burg Merchant, revisit Undead Asylum to get Peculiar Doll, kill Gargoyles, Quelaag and Iron Golem, reach Anor Londo and enter Painted World of Ariamis, get Red Sign Soapstone and Dried Fingers. Congratulations your mule is ready for your own PvP. Also, you can put Soapstones, Covenant of Artorious (kill siff to get), and Dried Fingers in the BB to glitch though they cannot be dropped. So, if you create your final mule using the BB glitch on a character that has Soapstones, Dried Fingers, and covenant of Artorius Ring in the BB, you'll have them without killing any boss Plus, all these areas will still be open for PvP:

Undead Burg (skip boss by going through havel's doors)
Depths
Butterfly Forest
Sifs Forest
Twilight Londo
Painted World

Thanks and enjoy!!! Here's to hoping FROM never fixes the Bottomless box glitch
Also if your contacting through Xbox Live give your forum name
So we know we are not just giving it to a random guy who will run
The minute he gets it.

MULES

VanitasParoxysm

XBL: Hurrikayne0003 (everyone add me will accept all friend requests)
PSN: XtraLoudDemon (will accept all friend requests)

Last edited by Darksoul7890; 05-27-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Darksoul7890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
Interesting thread

Hopefully this will spark an interest in PvP, and perhaps even make it easier for people to make builds. (I never knew about the Duplication glitch till now... and I think I may have wasted 200+ hours making different builds.) xD

Still, cheers!

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
Vanitasparoxysm

VanitasParoxysm's Gamercard
VanitasParoxysm is my gamertag. Have a mule with all weapons but not full sets of elements(fire, occult,lightning etc.) all armors are maxed. am willing to mule anyone. Contact me on Xbox Live if you'd like me to mule you.
Vanitasparoxysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
NorthStrife

NorthStrife's Gamercard
Just recently picked this back up again after getting 1k

I did at one point have a mule, but something happened with the BB glitch and I lost all my stuff on it

Would be happy to help a lot more than 5 people and get this started once someone sets me up with another mule.

Wanting to get back into pvp but for my perfect character I need a lot of playthroughs and would just rather mule it.

Gamertag - NorthStrife

Or If I am not online Email me aaron0209@hotmail.co.uk

Email will come to my phone so can hop on asap.
NorthStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #5
KA4LxRAGEx

KA4LxRAGEx's Gamercard
Please help

Hey guys i've wasted a lot of time creating pvp builds and I just recently found out about the BB glitch and muling and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. I'm not looking to grief at all I just want to be able to try more builds in PvP without wasting 15 hours just to make the build.

My GT is KA4LxRAGEx

If anyone helps me out I would really appreciate it <3
KA4LxRAGEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
WhiteDragon2501

WhiteDragon2501's Gamercard
I like the pvp in this game, and I would love to be able to focus on that. Trying to get better at it as well. I love more often than not, most likely due to skill not equip, my build probably has something to do with it as well. I need to experiment with different builds to find what type of one suits me best for pvp, so far had to focus on adding PvE to the builds to get items to make a build. My friend and I were doing this between each other, trying to build up all items to the max and have all our combined equipment. Anyhow, I'd like to sign up for this as well, and I'll be willing to mule for others. My friend (which I will get to mule for at least 5 others as well), I will not count as one of the 5 that I'll be doing this for, as that wouldn't be right (in my opinion). I'll try contacting you guys that have posted, see who has everything and is able and willing to pass it on. As last resort, I'll try getting a hold of you, Paroxysm.

As a side thing, I'm able to do this Monday through Friday (Be muled or be a mule) 4PM - 11PM EST (GMT-5). Saturday: 12PM - 10PM Sunday: 11AM - 10PM

Note: There may be some gaps in the schedule, but that's the normal times that I can be available. Changes in availability would be due to work (overtime), social obligations, or spending time with my girlfriend (creates gaps in my availability each day, but can still find time in there to be muled or be a mule for someone, at least once)

Anyhow, GamerTag is WhiteDragon2501.

EDIT: Got Muled, gonna be passing it on soon. Send me a message on XBL. I may contact someone that posted here if I'm not doing anything when I get online.

Thanks Paroxysm, for Muling me.

Last edited by WhiteDragon2501; 06-18-2012 at 09:33 AM.
WhiteDragon2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #7
At0m1CK

At0m1CK's Gamercard
My gamertag is At0m1CK I pvp in the burg a lot but have been wanting to make some new builds.. If somebody could please mule me I would be more than happy to return the favor to any of my fellow pvpers
At0m1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
Nanto VF25

xNGDxNanto VF25's Gamercard
Muling

My gt is called xNGDxNanto VF25. I ask to be muled by some so then I can help my friends out.
Nanto VF25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #9
Nanto VF25

xNGDxNanto VF25's Gamercard
I got mules thanks to DragonTooth2501.
Nanto VF25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
Login Page

Jon12051205's Gamercard
My GT is Jon12051205. Could someone please mule for me? Thanks in advance.
Login Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:06 AM   #11
TV JU

TV JU's Gamercard
I was just wondering if anyone was still muling and if so, my GT is TV JU
please reply soon =)
TV JU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:21 AM   #12
RealTimePanda

Hello, if this is thread still has some life, I'd like a mule please, as well as be an active mule for someone else afterwards please.

GT is RealTimePanda

Thanks a ton to whoever wants to help
RealTimePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
Sm00s3

Sm00s3's Gamercard
Mule

Hey all! I had sold my 360, but I'm back now! I love dark souls more than many games in the last 10 years, and want to get back to the PVP it has without having to play through again and again. Could anyone hook it up?

Gamertag: Sm00s3

Noon-9PM PST.
Sm00s3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
SeniorCpl

SeniorCpl's Gamercard
Anyone able to mule for me please?

Gamertag- SeniorCPL

Looking to have someone mule for me so I can experiment with new builds
In pvp etc. available very often. Please someone hit me up. Thank you. I'll be happy to mule for others in repayment.
SeniorCpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #15
Lost Valor

lost valor's Gamercard
gamer tag is lostvalor

would loved to be muled so i can test some pvp builds and would help out any one after to be muled as well
Lost Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #16
a Chaos Servant

a Chaos Servant's Gamercard
Edit: I've created my own now; assistance is no longer necessary. I'm willing to mule anyone if I have the time. Just send me a message and we'll arrange something.

Gamertag: a Chaos Servant

Last edited by a Chaos Servant; 07-27-2012 at 05:07 AM.
a Chaos Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #17
greatcarbuncle

ZippyLemon's Gamercard
Hey gang - terrible place to make my first post if I want to make a good impression on these boards I know, but hey there's a reason I signed up. I need full muling - GT ZippyLemon. My timezone is GMT Send me a message on XBL or here if you can help out. Thanks in advance!
greatcarbuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
halo kosovo

Halo kosovo's Gamercard
my GT is Halo kosovo! I need this desperately so thank you so much for all your efforts!
halo kosovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #19
paradox420

Paradox420's Gamercard
GT: Paradox420 Really want to get a mule so I can test out some of my pvp builds more effectively and faster and I would be more than happy to do it for others aswell thank you.
paradox420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:36 AM   #20
xNonox

noahbohn's Gamercard
I would like a Dark Souls mule for PvP please, all items

GT is : noahbohn

Message me if you have one please!
xNonox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #21
Fuzz Junkie

fuzz junkie's Gamercard
I'm also looking for someone to mule me. I've ran through the game countless times to try different builds and this would help a lot. GT - Fuzz Junkie

Any help is much appreciated.

Edit - I have been muled! Thanks a lot. If anyone needs help just send me a msg on xbl and we can set something up.

Last edited by Fuzz Junkie; 08-11-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Fuzz Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #22
InfiniRien

HeroOfCanton08's Gamercard
I've been muling for quite a while now and done about ten or eleven people. Unfortunately it's less than two weeks to my exams at this time and muling is becoming a chore to do for people who message once and are never to be seen again.

I'm sorry to whoever messaged me and I did not reply to, but if you see this post, then know that the only reason I haven't gotten to you is because of how many requests I've already done versus the awkwardly-timed patch date. If it were after November 13th, I'd be muling like crazy, but I just can't any more.

So please, do not message me for a mule any more... You will be ignored. I don't like ignoring you, but I have to for the sake of my studies.

My first five:
1. playb0y08 (imperfect)
2. Mattat01 (imperfect)
3. Therades (perfect)
4. Coercions (perfect)
5. Toooooon (perfect)

Last edited by InfiniRien; 10-20-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Update, no longer muling.
InfiniRien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
FIBER

Gilde X1's Gamercard
I got muled by Canakar, thank you so much, Can't show enough appreciation to you.

XBL Gamer tag is Gilde X1 Message me if you need a mule, we will set up a date and work things out. I live in central time zone. There is no item I do not have.

A chaos servant denied me for having grammar that isn't ass.

Last edited by FIBER; 08-18-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Good information
FIBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #24
a Chaos Servant

a Chaos Servant's Gamercard
I denied Gilde because I thought he was a troll.

I denied Paradox420 as well, and he is a troll, so, my judgement isn't completely off.

To Gilde, I apologize. You caught me on an off day. Regardless as to why, I should have realized you aren't a troll/griefer/ganker or whatever else.
a Chaos Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:17 AM   #25
MoonlightSword

BatmanIsDead's Gamercard
Would like someone to mule me.BatmanIsDead
MoonlightSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #26
Schmittyboy

Request

Lord Bumblefish
Requesting mule
Schmittyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:37 AM   #27
Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili's Gamercard
Requesting mule before AotA patch comes so I don't have to spend hours farming fucking slabs.
Gamertag: Ardion Prosili
Ardion Prosili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #28
Jofre14

Jofree x's Gamercard
I would like someone to mule me. I love trying a lot of builds and this will safe me days of farming/leveling. I'll try to contact you on the XBL, thanks in advice. My GT is Jofree x
Jofre14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 AM   #29
codsucker

codsucker's Gamercard
I want to love this game so badly, but I've had trouble wrapping my head around it. I got pretty far into the game with my Knight, but wished I had done other things early on in that playthrough. I'm looking to start a new character and to be muled. I would greatly appreciate it, and would try to return the favor somehow. I have recently 1k'd B'lands 2 & have acquired the best loot in the game. Maybe I could return the favor by duping those items or helping in other games. Just shoot me a message if you can help me out; my gamertag is codsucker.
codsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #30
The Danielnator

The Danielnator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just getting into the game, very much addicted. I love the multiplayer aspect and having great fun PvPing in the forest. I'd like to get a mule to get some serious PvPing going here. Message me if you can help out so I can spreat the love and death. GT: The Danielnator.

The Danielnator is offline   Reply With Quote