PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider Underworld
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
Lara's Shadow Treasure and Relic Locations

EDIT: Done! Thanks to Xaledin for the last one!

Relic - At the top of the refinery, before exiting the room, look to the left. There's a ledge there to grab. Follow through a series of ledges and wallcracks to the relic.

Treasures (in the order I found them... Obviously, most of these can be grabbed either pass through the level)

1 - After climbing to the top of the first room, it's behind the rear left pillar

2 - After sliding down the first slope, at the left turn in the hall, look to the right.

3 - After exiting the hallway, go down the steps and to the pillar you must climb to continue. Before climbing, look behind the pillar. The treasure is on a small platform connecting two pillars.

4 - After passing under the first blue falling goo, it's in a small room with a little altar-looking thing. The treasure overlooks the lake of blue goo.

5 - In the restoration room, behind the back right pillar, from Natla's perspective

6 - After climbing the wall in the same room, jump left instead of right

7 - After the shaft with blue goo and fighting an ogre thrall that comes out of the pool, shimmy across the goo pit, and it is tucked in the inside of the corner of the hallway

8 - Down a small set of steps from #7, to the left

9 - At the entrance to the refinery, to the right as you enter

10 - Top of the refinery, on the large flat platform you get to after climbing all the way up. It's behind you while facing the platform you must jump to for the doorway to exit the room

11 - Right after passing the 4 snake heads in the hall (that eventually shoot blue fireballs), in the right corner before jumping up

12 - In the corner after the 1st flame jet in the floor

13 - After the first cobra switch, deal with the thralls on the platform, and you'll see the treasure straight ahead over a small bridge

14 - After the 2nd hanging switch, continue to where you come to a blue waterfall on your right under the second cobra switch. Go left to find the treasure.

15 - After exiting the top of the generator room, it's in the 1st corner of the hallway

16 - In the corner of the hallway just before the conveyor, in the rubble

17 - After the pool drains slightly in your 2nd visit to the refinery, it's on the left of the small patch of ground that is revealed

18 - Behind the second generator node that you smash

19 - After you break the last generator and must climb back up, you will need to slide 2 Serpent levers that stop the goo from flying up. After you get past the 2nd one and are safe, take a breath and look to the right, where you will see 3 hand-like columns going up and down. You must go to the middle one when it is all the way up and Shadow Power up the vein and wall jump to the one behind you. Then wait for the one you jumped off of to go down, then use your power to slow the column from going up and jump on top of that one to jump to the 3rd stationary column with the treasure

20 - When you arrive back in Natla's room, it is directly opposite the doorway you enter through, in a very dark little nook in the wall

Last edited by WarpedLord; 03-11-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Tried to clarify #10 a bit
WarpedLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Excellent, now for those last 2 lol

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Xaledin

Xaledin's Gamercard
The last one your missing is in between 18 and 19.

After you break the last generator and must climb back up to Natla, you will need to slide 2 Serpent levers that stop the eist (blue goo) from flying up.

After you get past the 2nd one, to the right you will see 3 hand-like columns going up and down. You must go to the middle one when it is all the way up and Shadow Power up the vein and wall jump to the one behind you.

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion..there are actually 2 moving ones and 1 stationary to the right of them, accidently said 3, the stationary one has the treasure.

Then wait for the one you jumped off of to go down, then use your power to slow the column from going up and jump on top of that one to jump to the 3rd stationary column with the treasure!

Last edited by Xaledin; 03-11-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Typo! Said there were 3 moving columns when there were only 2 and 1 stationary. Sorry for confusion!
Xaledin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
Xaledin

Xaledin's Gamercard
Your Welcome! It was well hidden.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #5
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
I'm completely confused with 19. WTF.

I can't see anything on the 3rd stationary platform.

Help....

Last edited by kizzav; 03-11-2009 at 04:04 AM.
kizzav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
Marriott

Whopdido's Gamercard
The Relic, is that the exit on the first or second visit or it doesn't matter?

Edit: Weird "glitch" I found now that I was treasure hunting. I followed this guide and I got to number 10 and I couldn't find anything on that flat platform. I checked area info and it said I had 11/20 when I'd only picked up 9 following the guide.

Last edited by Marriott; 03-11-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Marriott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #7
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriott View Post
The Relic, is that the exit on the first or second visit or it doesn't matter?
Should be able to do it both the 1st & 2nd times.

Quote:
Edit: Weird "glitch" I found now that I was treasure hunting. I followed this guide and I got to number 10 and I couldn't find anything on that flat platform. I checked area info and it said I had 11/20 when I'd only picked up 9 following the guide.
10, if my memory is correct, is at the very end of the platform before exiting. You climb up, exit is to your right, turn left & the treasure should be on the left side of the platform.

Let me know if you find treasure 19, will you. Been irritating me all day.

Last edited by kizzav; 03-11-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #8
Marriott

Whopdido's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzav View Post
Let me know if you find treasure 19, will you. Been irritating me all day.
Yupp, I got it. Just like the guide says.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #9
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
Quote:
Yupp, I got it. Just like the guide says.
Was it actually on the 3rd stationary platform? Did you get it in the order in the guide?
Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
Marriott

Whopdido's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzav View Post
Was it actually on the 3rd stationary platform? Did you get it in the order in the guide?
Yes and yes

Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #11
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
Quote:
Yes and yes
Far out. Why isn't mine there? I'm up to 18/20 (19 - MIA, 20 - end of level).

Old 03-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
19 is not there for me either.

First there is no vein on the middle platform, its on the right hand one, climbing up this, and jumping back gets you to the middle hand, from here you can jump to the left most one, which is the only stationary one, its glitchy though as she usually slides off, so its best to go as if you are exiting, but then drop onto the left one, but there is nothing there at all.

So 19 is indeed MIA.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Got it, for anyone else missing it, there are 2 sets of pistons, its the ones out the way on the left you want, just before reaching the main ones.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #14
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
19 is not there for me either.

First there is no vein on the middle platform, its on the right hand one, climbing up this, and jumping back gets you to the middle hand, from here you can jump to the left most one, which is the only stationary one, its glitchy though as she usually slides off, so its best to go as if you are exiting, but then drop onto the left one, but there is nothing there at all.

So 19 is indeed MIA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Got it, for anyone else missing it, there are 2 sets of pistons, its the ones out the way on the left you want, just before reaching the main ones.
Same here. I've just gotten 19 after hours & hours of going f***ing insane, then realising, there's 2 sets of pistons.

Time to celebrate.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #15
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

LOL, I meant right not left ah well anyways as long as peeps know there are 2 sets its all good.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
I've posted a video on Youtube showing the location of the relic.

EDIT: Below, I've posted a video on Youtube showing the locations of the treasures.

Last edited by kizzav; 03-15-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #17
OrneryOregonian

OrneryOregonian's Gamercard
Great guide...picked up all treasures 1st time through...well done sir
Now for those darn speed run chivos
Old 03-12-2009, 05:33 AM   #18
Mr.Teflondon187

Mr Teflondon187's Gamercard
Thanks for the great guide! Very Useful.
"Kicks are too merciful for a maegi. Take her outside. We will stake her to the earth, to be the mount of every passing man. And when they are done with her, the dogs will use her as well. Weasels will tear out her entrails and crows feast upon her eyes. The flies off the river shall lay their eggs in her womb and drink pus from the ruins of her breasts"

Mr.Teflondon187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
Glad I could help. I've never written a guide before, but always wanted to try my hand at it, so I figured I'd start small...
WarpedLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, it made it very painless when going for the treasures and relic!

Just got my two speedruns left now and then i'll have 100% in all three TR 360 games

Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #21
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Great guide ... but the relic is to the right before you exit the foundry ... not the left

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:09 PM   #22
dacunhasilva

The Ruizinho's Gamercard
I just got all the treasures and the relic. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:15 AM   #23
ListlessDonkey

ListlessDonkey's Gamercard
Thank you for the guide; some suggestions.

Firstly, can you add the relic into the guide as well so that it is not easily missed. Also, as Web pointed out, the ledge leading to the relic is on the right, not left. Call me a Lemming but when i tried to grab the ledge on the left I ate dirt.

Second, can you stress that 19 MUST be obtained before you move to the left pistons as you cannot go back and a checkpoint hits in straight after you drop down the ledge that is too high to get back up. I found out this the hard way

Also, 16 in your guide can be grabbed on your first run through which is where your guide tends to differ from Youtube videos. I went a bit cross-eyed trying to work out if I had missed one using youtube as a visual reference. Might also be useful to mention that 16 onwards is your return visit.

Cheers
LD
ListlessDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:57 AM   #24
Hanahbell

Hanahbell's Gamercard
Great guide and thanks to the video posted later for the relic - all good stuff. Going for the collectables first, then the speed achvs.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #25
PK!

xD PK's Gamercard
Thanks. Text (and later videos) helped me a lot to finish the DLC.

Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #26
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
Like other have said, the ledge to reach the relic is to the right, not left.
But seeing as how the first message was back in 2009, I can't see the OP coming back to edit this.

Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote