PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
whats the best camera angles for the following?

i would like to know what camera angles to use. for example, goalie = action in BAP mode. positions i like to play are; goalie & RW. i would like to know which camera offers best view/details while alkowing me acurate scoring/saving chances?

so please list the camera for global & online. as well as the different modes. ie BAP,HUT,extra. thanks for your time

i currently use action,action for both global & online. theres 2 camera settings for each ie global & online. last year i did ice & high for online. the ice & low for offline. thanks for any help. i find the cameras to be the hardest thing to set up.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
In my opinion, classic is hands down the best angle for everything except goalie (which I use action). Although it can be a little annoying for defense since you sometimes will need to use BACK to switch between following the puck and your player.
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
I pic Custom 4 for everything except goalie, I use what it gives me!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
Soy Super Bien
Banned User

I use fixed for be a pro/eashl skater & goalie and true broadcast for anything I control the whole team in.
Soy Super Bien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #5
Coorhagon

Coorhagon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdougla17 View Post
In my opinion, classic is hands down the best angle for everything except goalie (which I use action). Although it can be a little annoying for defense since you sometimes will need to use BACK to switch between following the puck and your player.

You are awesome. I suddenly had the camera following the player and couldn't figure out how to change back to puck and thanks to your post I found out its Back! I use Custom 3 by the way