PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
* Clueless *
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hollywood Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,774

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Please use ths thread to discuss the achievements for F1 2012.

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
IIP4U1II
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19

I I P 4 U I I's Gamercard
for the ' win the constructors championship in career' acheivement does it count when doing it on co-op career??
IIP4U1II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
VVV Rossi
 
VVV Rossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7

JParrott 46's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIP4U1II View Post
for the ' win the constructors championship in career' acheivement does it count when doing it on co-op career??
Don't think so do to the fact there is a seperate achivement for winning the constructors/world championshships in co-op mode.
VVV Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
dauds13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 5

GD xXdauds13Xx's Gamercard
Doesn't work... Like the post above said... You have to win it in carrer mode
dauds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
OctagonQontrol
 
OctagonQontrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,511

OctagonQontrol's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Cut Your Losses
You elected to end R&D on the current season's car in Career.

How does one get this? Do you need to be #1 driver for the team? Do you need to screw up several test-sessions in a row?
__________________
Currently boosting: <nothing>
Send me clear PM on XBL; dedicated boosters only!
OctagonQontrol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
VVV Rossi
 
VVV Rossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7

JParrott 46's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctagonQontrol View Post
Cut Your Losses
You elected to end R&D on the current season's car in Career.

How does one get this? Do you need to be #1 driver for the team? Do you need to screw up several test-sessions in a row?
Have to be the number 1 driver going into Singapore race weekend you'll then get a messege in the email section in which you must reply to achivement then pops up during practice session
VVV Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
OctagonQontrol
 
OctagonQontrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,511

OctagonQontrol's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVV Rossi View Post
Have to be the number 1 driver going into Singapore race weekend you'll then get a messege in the email section in which you must reply to achivement then pops up during practice session
Cheers; will work to being #1 then
__________________
Currently boosting: <nothing>
Send me clear PM on XBL; dedicated boosters only!
OctagonQontrol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
bwfcskillsinhd
 
bwfcskillsinhd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SD715095
Posts: 522

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
i asume you have to have been taking part in r&d testing over the long wknds to trigger this email? i have been doing 1 shot qualifying and full race thus skipping practice and full qualifying.looks like that email will never land in my inbox!
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
Benjaminjaninja
 
Benjaminjaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 121

Redfiretruck12's Gamercard
Unless you yourself are an F1 driver, I don't see HOW you are going to get gold medals in all the time attacks and champions modes.

I did get the gold in the final Champion's challenge (race all 6), as I made sure I outbraked them into the first corner and didn't make any stupid mistakes.
__________________
Benjaminjaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
metall2ica
 
metall2ica's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Middlesbrough, UK
Posts: 100

metall2ica's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminjaninja View Post
Unless you yourself are an F1 driver, I don't see HOW you are going to get gold medals in all the time attacks and champions modes.

I did get the gold in the final Champion's challenge (race all 6), as I made sure I outbraked them into the first corner and didn't make any stupid mistakes.
Its not to bad to get all the golds, I had to retry a couple of the time attack ones but I've got them all and I'm definitely not an F1 driver lol
__________________
Obey your master
metall2ica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
Gone4aDuck
 
Gone4aDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Potato country
Posts: 160

HuskyChewToy's Gamercard
This game seems to come more natural to some than others. I myself couldn't compete at all on hard until I turned off braking assist. You loose way to much time if its turned on.
Gone4aDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #12
ali900
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK - Nottingham
Posts: 100

ali900's Gamercard
just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?
ali900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #13
Benjaminjaninja
 
Benjaminjaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 121

Redfiretruck12's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali900 View Post
just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?
I didn't take any chances, turned off EVERYTHING, including switching to full manual gears. Do it on amateur if it's too tricky.
__________________
Benjaminjaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #14
ali900
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK - Nottingham
Posts: 100

ali900's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminjaninja View Post
I didn't take any chances, turned off EVERYTHING, including switching to full manual gears. Do it on amateur if it's too tricky.
got it while playing with a 2nd controller, phew!
ali900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #15
FS7
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 14

fs7x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali900 View Post
just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?
Easy & boring way:

FS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #16
xXxDamiszHUNxXx
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Hi Guys! I've already have 980G but I need 2 more achievments that I can't make. Those are the R&D tests! I know some place (Catalunya,Valencia,Hungary,Singapore,India and Brazilia where U can make the R&D tests) But HOW? What should I do how should I do pls write down someone who has already these two achievments (New Direction and Cut your losses) But not shortly pls write it down well. Thanks
xXxDamiszHUNxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #17
OctagonQontrol
 
OctagonQontrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,511

OctagonQontrol's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxDamiszHUNxXx View Post
Hi Guys! I've already have 980G but I need 2 more achievments that I can't make. Those are the R&D tests! I know some place (Catalunya,Valencia,Hungary,Singapore,India and Brazilia where U can make the R&D tests) But HOW? What should I do how should I do pls write down someone who has already these two achievments (New Direction and Cut your losses) But not shortly pls write it down well. Thanks
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=391018

Was already posted a month before you registered.
__________________
Currently boosting: <nothing>
Send me clear PM on XBL; dedicated boosters only!
OctagonQontrol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
COUSINELVIS
 
COUSINELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 17
for anyone who will be going for the "future champion" achievement, i recommned against choosing the ferrari path, their ride is a real slug and drives like a bread truck compared to the red bull. and yes, this speaking from experience!
__________________



COUSINELVIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #19
NDGMaxi
 
NDGMaxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 7

ndgmaxi's Gamercard
Hey, is "From the Front" glitched? I got the pole and the win in Abu Dhabi and got the "You won a race" achievement, but not "Start at first and finish first"..
Haven't done another race in career after that, so I don't know if it pops if I win another race, but just wanted to know if others had the same issue.
NDGMaxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #20
Mahtan Tinuviél
 
Mahtan Tinuviél's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.
Posts: 396

Mahtan Tinuviel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDGMaxi View Post
Hey, is "From the Front" glitched? I got the pole and the win in Abu Dhabi and got the "You won a race" achievement, but not "Start at first and finish first"..
Haven't done another race in career after that, so I don't know if it pops if I win another race, but just wanted to know if others had the same issue.
I did not have a similar issue. And I believe I got this on Season Challenge....
Did you get polesitter when you got the pole?
Did you do a full race weekend or the one-shoot quali?
__________________

Thanks for Rajeanero for the signature!!


100% Retail: 28 - Latest : Borderlands
100% Arcade: 1 - Latest : Shoot Many Robots

Latest Milestone:
40.000 - 28/09/2013; Playing XCOM: EU.
Mahtan Tinuviél is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #21
TGLFC
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: England
Posts: 7

TGRIFFINLFC's Gamercard
Great game, ok achievements. Shame there is not more variation from this is F1 2013...
TGLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
achievement discussion, f1 2012

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 PM.