PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
xPsYcHoSaWYeR

x PsYcHo SaWYeR's Gamercard
Bob and Weave?? Confused Help

It aquires you to do 3 counters in a row now im a bit unsure if im doing it right because when a enemy swings i clicked RT and counter do it 3 times in a row and no achievement confused help ???

EDIT : I think i need to kill 3 different people by countering because the first counter is not a instant kill on these bad guys found a video here

Last edited by xPsYcHoSaWYeR; 10-01-2012 at 10:53 PM.
xPsYcHoSaWYeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
i'm having trouble with this aswell, i tried it at the part in the video but you have to get the timing just right and they take ages pulling their arm back and then they just whack it forward, and i can never get the timing right. and the little fuckers on the floor keep catching me.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
xPsYcHoSaWYeR

x PsYcHo SaWYeR's Gamercard
took me a few goes to get it at this party also its a pain but i was trying it in Adas campaign and they took 3 counters to die per person so loaded up this chapter and did this one
xPsYcHoSaWYeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
markmonster25

markmonster25's Gamercard
you need to kill them with the counter after some practice the timing of the counter should get easier. playing on easy should help out a bit. you dont want to press it when you get hit but a second before you do (i also got lucky and killed two guys with one counter)
markmonster25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
HarmfulDesign

HarmfulDesign's Gamercard
I've been trying for hours to get this achievement, and I'm ready to say screw it at this point. The counter window is too narrow (about a quarter of a second), not to mention that the camera gives you almost no peripheral vision because it's too close. Add this to the fact that the enemies keep ignoring me to go after my partner when I'm right in front of them. Unless some of these things are patched, I'm not going to bother with this achievement. Honestly, what the hell was Capcom thinking? Oh, and the strategy guide recommends doing this against the enemy at the start of chapter 4 of Leon's campaign. I'm going to tell you right now that doesn't work; I've done it several times and no achievement. The achievement description is misleading. Instead of "counter an enemy's attacks three times in a row", it should say "kill three enemies in a row by counterattacks". I'm beginning to doubt Brady's credibility; there were a few problems with their BL2 guide, too. Anyway, good luck to anyone going for this one.
HarmfulDesign is offline   Reply With Quote