PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #61
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR MATTUU View Post
Can some one help me reach lvl 50? im lvl 37 and just started TVHM.

Message me on XBL gamertag is FR MATTUU
Use the stickied threads please.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:00 AM   #62
FR MATTUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Use the stickied threads please.
Well i figured i would post it here to see if any one is at that part. if i post in the other thread they are more likly not going to be at this part.
FR MATTUU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #63
kornromeo85

KoRnromeo85's Gamercard
I've known this since day 1. Me and my brother farmed the crap out of it thinking it would be fixed in a few days. But it is very fun just to snipe him and have your partner just reset it and do it again and again. I was going to post it but never remembered when I'm in the forums. Good post
kornromeo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #64
asdfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
you can't. i had a co-op buddy that played through the game with me and was at the same spot.
yes you can
create a second account on your xbox level that one to 50 finish with him the game twice so you are on TVHM mode with all story completed
then level up your main account

if you are creative you can just copy your main account save to the 2nd account and skip the 2 playthroughs and levelings
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #65
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg521988 View Post
Anybody want to help me boost from 37 to 50, got some orange shields and weapons for you, add me lbj4mvp6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendIsReal View Post
Any one keen to do this right now? I'm a level 38 and would love to boost up to that 50 asap. GT LegendIsReal
Quote:
Can some one help me reach lvl 50? im lvl 37 and just started TVHM.

Message me on XBL gamertag is FR MATTUU
There is a stickied thread at the top of the forum for finding partners in co-op, even if it is just for doing this. I wish people would stop trying to hijack every thread into a friggin 'help me' thread.

Quote:
Well i figured i would post it here to see if any one is at that part. if i post in the other thread they are more likly not going to be at this part.
That's what everybody figures when they do that. The problem is, none of them ever bother to send anyone in the stickied threads messages to even ask if they fit the requirement. They just assume 'NO' and go hijack every other thread in the forum instead. A thread that should be a couple of pages of discussion then turns into 20 pages of people looking for co-op help instead.

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 10-05-2012 at 08:57 AM.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #66
FTP Alucard

FTP Alucard's Gamercard
This looks epic! Been thinking of getting this game, is it worth getting the first one beforehand?
FTP Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #67
scrummers

scrummers's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfen View Post
yes you can
create a second account on your xbox level that one to 50 finish with him the game twice so you are on TVHM mode with all story completed
then level up your main account

if you are creative you can just copy your main account save to the 2nd account and skip the 2 playthroughs and levelings
So you can copy your save file to a USB drive of the cloud storage to the other account? When i tried that it said this item can't be transfered between profiles. Is there something else your suppose to do?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:59 AM   #68
asdfen

I am not going to explain it here or in private messages use google if you want to figure it out
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #69
scrummers

scrummers's Gamercard
Quote:
I am not going to explain it here or in private messages use google if you want to figure it out
Yeah i did I tried to move it to change ownership and it said this item can't be transfered between profiles. I've tried all the ways people have said. Oh well.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #70
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red360 View Post
flesh stick sucks because if someone hits the mission to fast the mission gets glitched and you will have to reload. this is way better. i cant believe this isn't a sticky. great exploit.
All you need to do is wait for the xp it touch the bar before you pick it up again and it will never glitch out. Also Fleshstick gives more XP per minute.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #71
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Constant opening of your disc drive doesn't seem like the smartest idea to me just to boost a few levels.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #72
douch-bag

inFAMOUS VECS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im looking for someone who has this done on there 2nd play thru. I have one made and I would like to lvl my command to a 50 and I will repay the favor for them. hit me up as im available for the next couple of days. hit me up on live with a msg please.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #73
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
fleshstick is decent xp at least on true vault hunter gives 5k+ xp a kill
after killing warrior on TVHM 6.2k xp and he is level 52

here is a video tutorial
This method seems much quicker and with less hassle. There's no real "fight" and it's instantly reloadable.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #74
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
Anyone wanna help me get the mechromancer and any other characters to level 50? I sadly haven't got to this part on my 2nd playthru yet
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #75
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
God dammit I did Fleshstick already in playthrough 2!
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #76
Croc 494

croc 494's Gamercard
Can you do the fleshstick method on your own in single player? just kill him and get the quest over and over? if not anyone want to join my game right now?
Croc 494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #77
Revoltation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croc 494 View Post
Can you do the fleshstick method on your own in single player? just kill him and get the quest over and over? if not anyone want to join my game right now?
You could do it by yourself but I imagine running back and forth constantly would get too tedious after a while.
Revoltation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #78
Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't seem to be having the same success as everyone else with the 'Flesh-Stick' method. Me and a friend grew tired of playthrough number 2 on TRHM, and since we were at that part, we figured we would give it a shot. Keep in mind I was a lvl 42 and he was a lvl 41. I was only getting about 1778XP per kill, and he was getting a little more, once I lvl'd up to 43, it start giving me 666XP. So it went down and the XP bar barely moves now. Is this normal? Are there any other ways to get cheap XP outside of the methods mentioned in this thread?

Last edited by Double O Slevin; 10-11-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Double O Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #79
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x THE TORNADO x View Post
I don't seem to be having the same success as everyone else with the 'Flesh-Stick' method. Me and a friend grew tired of playthrough number 2 on TRHM, and since we were at that part, we figured we give it a shot. Keep in mind I was a lvl 42 and he was a lvl 41. I was only getting about 1778XP per kill, and he was getting a little more, once I lvl'd up to 43, it start giving me 666XP. So it went down and the XP bar barely moves now. Is this normal? Are there any other ways to get cheap XP outside of the methods mentions in this thread?
The Flesh stick method on playthrough 2.5 is like 6-7K/kill.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #80
Double O Slevin

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
The Flesh stick method on playthrough 2.5 is like 6-7K/kill.
I'm sure I could be a lvl 50 before I complete my second playthrough using natural progression, so that wouldn't help much. Just figured there was another method that would prevent me from having to go through the game twice.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #81
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
I'm sure I could be a lvl 50 before I complete my second playthrough using natural progression, so that wouldn't help much. Just figured there was another method that would prevent me from having to go through the game twice.
That's going to be a tall if not lengthy-waiting order.

Once you hit the mid 30's, the XP accumulation hits a lull.

Good luck tho if you manage. I'm 37 and haven't finished my first play yet (On the Data Mining story mission) b/c I keep getting invited to friends' games.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #82
Double O Slevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
That's going to be a tall if not lengthy-waiting order.

Once you hit the mid 30's, the XP accumulation hits a lull.

Good luck tho if you manage. I'm 37 and haven't finished my first play yet (On the Data Mining story mission) b/c I keep getting invited to friends' games.
Well, as of right now, I'm half way through lvl 43, and on the Bloodwing mission. We'll see how it goes. I've done away with trying to fight anyone, I'm just running through the missions, doing the objectives as fast as possible.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #83
Reach Infinity

Annysia's Gamercard
if anyone is willing to boost 2 of my character to 50. one is already 48 the other is 28. i have a whole set of really good orange items to give. send annysia a message on xbl
Reach Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #84
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Well, as of right now, I'm half way through lvl 43, and on the Bloodwing mission. We'll see how it goes. I've done away with trying to fight anyone, I'm just running through the missions, doing the objectives as fast as possible.
I have a relic that adds 4.5% exp to killing enemies. Seems like you could use it more than me.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 AM   #85
deathmule
Banned User

deathmule BM's Gamercard
i added a split screen video
deathmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #86
hotlava1

Send a message via AIM to hotlava1 Send a message via Yahoo to hotlava1

hot lava 1's Gamercard
Is there anyone out there that is at this point and can help me level up my commando just a few more levels to 50? hotlava1 is my gamertag and if im not online e-mail me. cwcm1985@yahoo.com im very serious about getting this done.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #87
IIDXholic

Dj TreX 210's Gamercard
I've tried to do this exploit with 2 characters and its not working. Instead of showing "Kill Jack", it shows "End it". Maybe this has been hotfixed?
IIDXholic is offline   Reply With Quote